PDA

View Full Version : Musical Drink Machine problem

6SweetSt
04-09-13, 01:31 PM
I have been playing the game and completing the goals but I put off purchasing the trumpet player. Really I didn't know it was necessary. For some reason the musical drink machine was nerver unlocked so I could continue. It wasnt until 2 days left that the Pain Perdido showed up. I thought that it must be some kind of game joke cuz how could you bake 45 of what takes 12 hrs in only 2 days. Maybe I just got a late start??? I would like to play but don't know what happened.

kmmmy
04-10-13, 04:40 AM
Hello, had the same issue few days ago, i accepted the challenge with musical drink machine, i had 2 days to make it, was about 6 pm ( my time ), after 6 hours showed i had 1 day left...i asked the neighbors to send me items i needed, i succed to built 4 musical drink machines and calculate i'll finish 3 hours before the dead line ends...this never happend because the goal just dissapered before to be completed, when i entered to serve the last dish...coins spent, gems spent...not even thinked about accepting the challenge with pain perdu because there i had the same 2 days and 45 dishes to serve...how i could to this? Is it necessary to tell the pain perdu go away the same time with musical drink machine?
I e-mailed the team lava and they did actually responded asking for more questions....i guess there is no solution....

cookietyler
04-10-13, 06:11 AM
The time zone could possibly be a factor for why the time sensitive goals were removed.

6SweetSt
04-10-13, 11:31 AM
It was just disappointing because I was working on my goals and the musical drink machine was never unlocked.

6SweetSt
04-15-13, 08:40 AM
Could someone please tell me if it is totally too late to get the musical drink machine goal??? I followed the goals and it never was unlocked at the right time. Thanks. :)

oldcatpancakeface
04-15-13, 08:44 AM
I also got the goal to serve 45 Pain Perdu in 2 days. I just abandoned the goals and let them expire because obviously it's impossible to finish. I hated the Musical mission. Everything was ugly and expensive in my opinion.

6SweetSt
04-22-13, 01:47 PM
Please could someone help me find out. I did follow all of the goals and the musical drink machine was never unlocked. I think it should have unlocked before buying all of the band. It was so cute and I was trying to unlock it but it did not work. I do not know what happened. I think that I have the downloaded the lastest version of Bakery but it still looks like the St. Patrick's version outside the shop. Is there any way to go back and unlock the musical drink machine???? I wanted it more than I did the whole band. :) Please help--Anyone who knows the game or monitors. :)

kooky panda
04-22-13, 02:47 PM
If you finished and completed all the goals before they expired, but it is still locked, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Goal Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47586-Bakery-Goals-3-6-13&p=560884&viewfull=1#post560884)

arikasi
04-24-13, 05:29 PM
I served the pain Perdu however I never got the musical drinks machine I'm guessing because I didn't buy the trumpet player even though the option is available. The quest to buy all three players never said the reward was the drinks machine, it said it was two gems, yet the trumpet player cost 12 gems. Why would I spend 12 to get 2 back?

Was the drinks machine the reward for buying all three band members?
Or was it meant to be the reward for pain Perdu?

I need to know which before I bug support!

cookietyler
04-24-13, 05:42 PM
I served the pain Perdu however I never got the musical drinks machine I'm guessing because I didn't buy the trumpet player even though the option is available. The quest to buy all three players never said the reward was the drinks machine, it said it was two gems, yet the trumpet player cost 12 gems. Why would I spend 12 to get 2 back?

Was the drinks machine the reward for buying all three band members?
Or was it meant to be the reward for pain Perdu?

I need to know which before I bug support!

I chose the option to skip the trumpet player, it required that I use gems (2 or 4.. I can't remember).