PDA

View Full Version : No more Entwined Seedlings?

twigsandberries
04-09-13, 12:10 PM
I thought that valentine plants would still drop these after the event was over but I haven't gotten any at all. Still finding the pink dust and furs but no seedlings. Are they gone? Been trying for a week.

I know they are available as gifts but I'd rather use that for wisps.

lotuskat
04-09-13, 12:15 PM
I thought that valentine plants would still drop these after the event was over but I haven't gotten any at all. Still finding the pink dust and furs but no seedlings. Are they gone? Been trying for a week.

I know they are available as gifts but I'd rather use that for wisps.

I got one yesterday from a Fluttermush Ring.

iLLUMI2012
04-09-13, 10:37 PM
A good way to get lots of seedlings is to complete Love Adventures. I think I got 9 seedlings in one go on one adventure.

twigsandberries
04-10-13, 02:08 PM
Finally got one from the fluttermush ring too. Took over a week! I haven't done a love adventure in a while. I'll try that. Thanks.

theshellybean
04-10-13, 05:49 PM
I get them daily from mushroom plants. I have 3 mushroom patches and 3 rings (1 red) and I get entwined seedlings daily.

chezkaye13
04-11-13, 12:48 PM
What are entwined seedlings used for?

Anyuszko
04-11-13, 12:53 PM
Entwined seedling Can be crafted now in loveshack from some kissing dust and Living wood in 15min

iLLUMI2012
04-12-13, 04:15 PM
Entwined seedling Can be crafted now in loveshack from some kissing dust and Living wood in 15min

Yeh, it appears that Seedlings aren't dropped anymore. Now that the Valentines game has ended it appears that items that were dropped are no longer dropped but can be crafted.

maguar
04-12-13, 05:42 PM
Yeh, it appears that Seedlings aren't dropped anymore. Now that the Valentines game has ended it appears that items that were dropped are no longer dropped but can be crafted.

Valentine items still drop from valentine plants and animals.

catcrack
04-12-13, 06:51 PM
you can also "craft" them in the Love Shack now

catcrack
04-12-13, 06:52 PM
you can also "craft" them in the Love Shack now

Opps, see that was already mentioned, huh