PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Portal Still Arriving...

The_Sicilian
04-09-13, 10:01 AM
I have just become aware of another player who just received the portal today? There was a post at one point that stated the portal was only sent to a small, select group of players. The way it was posted made me think it was a one time shot out to those fore mentioned players, yet another portal popped up again today. Is this action to be continued? If so, very cool to open up your DS and find you have a portal and Xmas has come early. Just looking for clarification if any exists.

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 10:09 AM
Wait what? Is Android getting Trading and Crafting?

sollia
04-09-13, 10:23 AM
Do you mean the thing to send dragons on adventures?

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 12:38 PM
If you are talking about the quest outpost it was sent to a small group for a few days (which is now weeks) for testing...... It will become available for all iOS soon. (As possible)

LorettaLS
04-09-13, 01:53 PM
If you are talking about the quest outpost it was sent to a small group for a few days (which is now weeks) for testing...... It will become available for all iOS soon. (As possible)

Android is left out again

annbluebird
04-09-13, 01:56 PM
Portal? what should this be used for?

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 02:05 PM
Portal? what should this be used for?

I have no idea what OP is talking about.

Only portal iOS has is the trading portal.

annbluebird
04-09-13, 02:09 PM
I have no idea what OP is talking about.

Only portal iOS has is the trading portal.

Ok lets wait and see then :)

hamadrys
04-09-13, 02:23 PM
I have just become aware of another player who just received the portal today? There was a post at one point that stated the portal was only sent to a small, select group of players. The way it was posted made me think it was a one time shot out to those fore mentioned players, yet another portal popped up again today. Is this action to be continued? If so, very cool to open up your DS and find you have a portal and Xmas has come early. Just looking for clarification if any exists.

Can you post a picture of what you are exactly talking about so we could identify it ?

The_Sicilian
05-04-13, 07:17 AM
Ok, my bad, I meant the dragon adventure portal or whatever it is called. When one sends dragons on quests for gold, maps, etc. my apologies.

kooky panda
05-04-13, 03:33 PM
Current thread on the Dragon Quests is here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST&p=569436&viewfull=1#post569436)