PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Orders

eahobbs1
04-09-13, 09:17 AM
This problem happens every day...I ordered items...time is up & they're ready but I tap on them and I can't get them out!!!! They're frozen...I go back a few times during course of the day to check....sometimes I can finally get them, other times they are available or they have to be eliminated as time was up!!! Why does this keep happening????

AuntyRose32
04-09-13, 10:21 AM
It happens to me too. The only advice I can offer is, make sure you are using the most current version of the game and when it happens to you force close your game, this will refresh your game with TL servers so when you log back in and open your catalog to collect you should have no problem placing the clothes. It works for me, on occasion I have to force close twice but mostly it will correct itself on the first force close. Always force close your game app when you are not playing it...leaving it running in the background doesn't help with this problem. Hope that works for you.

[S8] Elsa
04-09-13, 10:44 AM
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please force close the game and re-open the game. To improve the performance of the game, you may prefer to close down any background applications that you don't need running to free up more resources for the game to run.