PDA

View Full Version : Pig/sheep

argentinab
04-09-13, 08:44 AM
Is there any other way to get them besides gems or spending $12,000? I don't have enough gems and don't want to spend that much $$ on a pig when I want to expand. Thanks!!!

lotuskat
04-09-13, 08:49 AM
Pigs and sheep can be rare drops from some of the more expensive Adventures (e.g., Dark Caverns, V-Day).

bjuiil
04-09-13, 12:39 PM
I can't even buy a sheep for 12,000 coins. How do you go on an adventure.... this game is starting to annoy me.
You need to complete a task by making a box of chocolates what require a red ribbon. Need wool and paint for ribbon. Need special flowers for paint and sheep for wool. Can't even purchase sheep because it requires 40 gems I don't have. Plus you can't be guaranteed to get petals for red paint.

Also, why does a newbie like me have so many goals that can't even be completed in the near future.

lotuskat
04-09-13, 12:44 PM
I can't even buy a sheep for 12,000 coins. How do you go on an adventure.... this game is starting to annoy me.
You need to complete a task by making a box of chocolates what require a red ribbon. Need wool and paint for ribbon. Need special flowers for paint and sheep for wool. Can't even purchase sheep because it requires 40 gems I don't have. Plus you can't be guaranteed to get petals for red paint.

Also, why does a newbie like me have so many goals that can't even be completed in the near future.

There are several Adventures you can send knights on from the Castle. Only the V-Day Adventure requires red ribbons. The Dark Caverns Adventure requires some food and Lumin Essence while the Bandits Adventure requires some food and 5 Longswords.

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 01:05 PM

Have you got one or two stables, they drop wool and ribbons as well.

Just pick the goals that you can complete, the other ones will let you know what is coming up

bjuiil
04-09-13, 02:04 PM
Thanks for your responses.

midnightmeerkat:
I don't have anything stables because I was trying to complete other goals like market, kitchens, leveling up, etc. I guess I'll go build that stable. :)

lotuskat:
I've not seen a way to send knights on an adventure. Is that under a menu? All I get are we need 150 carrots, get milk, etc.

lotuskat
04-09-13, 02:09 PM
Thanks for your responses.

midnightmeerkat:
I don't have anything stables because I was trying to complete other goals like market, kitchens, leveling up, etc. I guess I'll go build that stable. :)

lotuskat:
I've not seen a way to send knights on an adventure. Is that under a menu? All I get are we need 150 carrots, get milk, etc.

The Adventures will become available once you build a Castle. You'll need to be Level 10 and complete the "Castle Story" Quest. See this post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36911-Castle-Story-Goal-Pictorial&p=439006&viewfull=1#post439006)for a picture.

bjuiil
04-09-13, 02:39 PM
Thanks - that was the other thing I did not build. lol

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 03:02 PM
Thanks - that was the other thing I did not build. lol

All in good time.. Take one step at a time and enjoy the journey.

maguar
04-09-13, 03:02 PM
Avoid building the market at the moment. Collecting from it will trigger 2 day quests that need lots of materials. Wait until you're future along in the game to do this. You don't want to miss out on the 2 gem reward for each market quest.

journeysmom
04-09-13, 03:19 PM
Everything will quickly sort out as you progress in the game. Check out the reference thread (I am on an iPad, so can not give the link right now) that is a sticky. It will list what you need for each item etc. Once you get the hang of the game, it is awesome! I have found (even being at level 24), that I can not get too far ahead of myself reading some of these threads. If you try to to everything at once, it can get a bit frustrating.

Keep posting questions though, the people and moderators on this forum are awesome. They'll link you to your answers.

wassupbaby
04-09-13, 04:03 PM
Lately i refuse to help pp, which keep creating new thread without even checking reference guild or FAQs thread :S but others are kinder than me , they'll help you :)

vchanhs
04-09-13, 05:55 PM
Lately i refuse to help pp, which keep creating new thread without even checking reference guild or FAQs thread :S but others are kinder than me , they'll help you :)

Lol, ikr. It's gets irritating at times but we are all noobs once. Some of us just have the privileges of figuring things out ourselves as there is no one to ask.

venus_no5
04-10-13, 05:18 AM
Is the pig and black pig the same? I dont want to buy a pig with gem, but can afford a black pig with $12,000. The quest "Ivy's concerns" suppose to "Tend pigs until you see something strange" with a picture of the pig (of 20 gem). Will the black pig bring the same result?

maguar
04-10-13, 05:39 AM
Black pig will work for the goal. Differences between pig and black pig is colour, cost and pig has a better chance of truffles.

wassupbaby
04-10-13, 05:39 AM
Is the pig and black pig the same? I dont want to buy a pig with gem, but can afford a black pig with $12,000. The quest "Ivy's concerns" suppose to "Tend pigs until you see something strange" with a picture of the pig (of 20 gem). Will the black pig bring the same result?

Yes, it will. All kind of pigs count.

theshellybean
04-10-13, 05:52 PM
I bought 2 black pigs and have feed them TONS and they haven't get turned into adult sized pigs. What gives? How many times must you feed these guys before they GROW??

theshellybean
04-10-13, 05:54 PM

I completed that quest with only the stable, no pigs. There are ways around it if you don't want to spend the $ right away.

theshellybean
04-10-13, 05:55 PM
I bought 2 black pigs and have feed them TONS and they haven't get turned into adult sized pigs. What gives? How many times must you feed these guys before they GROW??

Ugh. Autocorrect hates me. FED the pigs and they haven't YET turned into adult pigs.

vchanhs
04-10-13, 08:41 PM
If I remember correctly, black pigs need 12 feedings to grow up.