PDA

View Full Version : 100 gems lost

ItalianCafe
04-09-13, 07:17 AM
Hello,

I have a big problem. I accidentally lost 100 gems !!!

I was playing RS and cause of a bug the game stopped (the customers didn't move and I can't move anything).
I saw "processing" on a window 10s later.

What do I discover then?
The game (not me) bought 1.000.000 $ with 100 of my gems.

What can I do?
I have mastered a lot of dishes to get my 152 gems. I spend months on this game and now I am furious.

What can I do? Do you think that TL can help me?
If not, it would be very difficult to find another interest in this game. I can't buy the items I planned to buy and I don't want to spend my money to buy gems. It is very difficult to get gems, but very easy to lose them accidentally.

Baraze
04-09-13, 07:42 AM
Hello,

I have a big problem. I accidentally lost 100 gems !!!

I was playing RS and cause of a bug the game stopped (the customers didn't move and I can't move anything).
I saw "processing" on a window 10s later.

What do I discover then?
The game (not me) bought 1.000.000 $ with 100 of my gems.

What can I do?
I have mastered a lot of dishes to get my 152 gems. I spend months on this game and now I am furious.

What can I do? Do you think that TL can help me?
If not, it would be very difficult to find another interest in this game. I can't buy the items I planned to buy and I don't want to spend my money to buy gems. It is very difficult to get gems, but very easy to lose them accidentally.

Oh my gosh! Thats one or the worst things that can happen. Usually TL doesnt return things like this, but give it a shot by emailing them.

soclassymom
04-09-13, 10:22 AM
It's bad what heppend to you me too lost 30gems by accident on restaurant story and there is no way to return your gems but you can email TL as baraze mentioned.

kooky panda
04-09-13, 10:24 AM
Oh I am sorry this happened!! Unfortunately, the forum staff and moderators are not able to help with this issue.

Please contact Support at support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) for assistance.