PDA

View Full Version : Team Lava, are you kidding??

KuddlyBunny
04-09-13, 02:10 AM
The Bakery Story app has gone downhill. So I left bakery story for a while due to the fact that I had final exams and when I got back to bakery story, EVERYTHING was doubled! Everything cost wayyyyyy more! Before I left, cafe tables were 10,000 coins and now theyre 20,000 coins!!!! Why TL??? You shouldve lowered prices not RAISED prices. Id quit, but I'm too addicted to chatting😝😝😝😝Please do something about this. I dont want to pay 160,000 coins for a bookshelf that, if i were owner of TL, would be 40,000 coins! Please I've bought gems a good 10 times on this and my other accounts. I have been a loyal TL customer for 3 years and I got half my grade to play!! Can u do me this favor??

maguar
04-09-13, 02:48 AM
I hope your final exams went really well. Bet you're glad they're over :)

The costs were increased awhile ago. There was a lot of feedback that came through about it. That thread has since been closed but I thought I'd copy the last post for you.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions on the changes to the economy in Bakery Story. We appreciate the opinions and thoughts shared here. At this time the changes will not be reversed, but please note this does not close the door for future adjustments and changes to the gameplay.

Please note that bugs should be reported in the correct forum so that others who may be experiencing the issue can share their information and receive assistance.

Unfortunately, the thread has become derailed by off topic posts and at 131 pages, we have received a lot of feedback and suggestions and feel this is a good place to stop the thread. The thread has been closed. If you have any questions, please PM me or open up a thread in Forum Disputes. Thanks!

KuddlyBunny
04-09-13, 03:53 AM
Thanks for clarifying that!�� (that was a wink) LOL