PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove neighbours?

locika06
04-09-13, 12:12 AM
I've got around 60 neighbours at the moment. I go through all of them and tip where possible, I even mark in a spreadsheet would I couldn't tip due to full tables so I can go back later and see if the player has cleared his/her table, and tip if possible... I also gift cappuchino every day and respond to all materials requests... To see if my efforts are worthwhile I also keep a record of who tips and gifts me... I notice some neighbours are only active in taking the tips from their tables ;-)

Clearly in such one-sided 'neighbourships' I'd like to remove these 'spongers' so I'm not wasting my time tipping them every day :-) How do I do that??

P.S if you tip and gift regularly (actually, gifting food, ideally cappuchino, is enough to keep me happy) then feel free to add me, I'll be a good neighbour ;-)

I used to gift Hot Chocolate because I read on this forum that this is the best gift, but a brief search in the gift options revealed that cappuchino is by far the superior gift, being 50 portions at 10coins per portion... i.e. 500 coins and not clogging the stock with low-value food... like Brownies ;-)

locika06
04-09-13, 12:17 AM
As a 2nd question, how do you remove dumb typo's from your own post... I niticed I wrote 'would' instead of 'who' above, but can't find how to edit this... Is it possible to edit your own post if you see typos or want to change it in any way to elaborate a point for example...?

nmishii
04-09-13, 12:50 AM
To remove neighbors:

Main -> Social -> Neighborhood

Tap the Edit button

Tap the Remove button to remove neighbors.

When done, tap the Done button or exit.

nmishii
04-09-13, 12:53 AM
As a 2nd question, how do you remove dumb typo's from your own post... I niticed I wrote 'would' instead of 'who' above, but can't find how to edit this... Is it possible to edit your own post if you see typos or want to change it in any way to elaborate a point for example...?

You can edit your posts if you joined the forum before some date in April 2011. Most of us can't and we all have typos we can't correct. If its not obvious what you meant, you can post the correction in a new post.

locika06
04-09-13, 02:32 AM
Thanks on both counts nmishii! :-)

cookietyler
04-09-13, 10:48 AM
The only thing that you are unable to remove is pending invites.