PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 5 no dragon album?

lovecm88
04-08-13, 10:54 PM
Hi,
M using iphone 5. First i installed version valentine from apple app store. Later, i accidentally deleted it. I tried to look for it for many weeks but i didnt see it. I ended up installing original version, but there is no "album" feature. Of course, it has the crafting portal. How come there is only one single version of dragon story on apple app store while android has many? Or please tell me how to get the "dragon album" back on my device.
Plz comment. Thanks

1cherryblossom
04-09-13, 04:32 AM
I don't have the album too. I'm using iPad mini, now at level 23. What has happened to our albums?

kooky panda
04-09-13, 04:42 AM
On the regular 1.3 version, the album is not currently offered for all new IOS players.

See this thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47844-Album-Glitch&p=569020&viewfull=1#post569020)

If you had downloaded the valentine game before, you can go under itunes- updates-purchase history.
Scroll down your past downloads and find the Valentine version and you can redownload it.

lovecm88
04-09-13, 03:48 PM
Lolzzz after weeks of frustration, i got up this morning and the album is back. Have no idea how it returned lolzzz.
Thanks anyway