PDA

View Full Version : Android Version Capabilities

smilinhawaiian
04-08-13, 07:40 PM
I am currently using Android(most current version) for Dragon Story. I?m feeling very frustrated as there are new dragon so often, but I have no capability to craft them as I have no spell shop, and no album to achieve dragons as goals. I hate to say it, but I'm becoming less and less interested in playing every day because I haven't seen any progress in my version of the game, and it's absolutely ridiculous that the only way to get these are to buy them. Honestly, there are too many dragons coming out at a time, without updating the Android capabilities to get half of them. Please guys, this is not the way to keep this game fun! I'm hoping that this issue gets fixed pretty quickly, this used to be my favorite game. I'm hoping this is a priority?

Smilinhawaiian

smilinhawaiian
04-08-13, 08:09 PM
I guess what I'm asking is if there may possibly be any time line to look forward to? My boyfriend has had these options for months on his ipad, which seems like an awfully large gap of time between the versions being the same.

kooky panda
04-08-13, 08:33 PM
Please continue your discussion on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3)