PDA

View Full Version : Gemstone Dragons opinions please!!

juniperbugg
04-08-13, 05:45 PM
Ok so I have a sapphire and a ruby gemstone dragon I've been using these instead of the common fire and water dragons hoping for more interesting new baby dragons... I am getting very basic dragons when breeding them with super rare dragons I'm confused!!! I thought they would give me a better chance but it's all been no good so far.

So I'm wondering what have you guys found when using the gemstone dragons in breeding? Is it just my terrible luck? :(

tonguelashing
04-08-13, 05:50 PM
Ok so I have a sapphire and a ruby gemstone dragon I've been using these instead of the common fire and water dragons hoping for more interesting new baby dragons... I am getting very basic dragons when breeding them with super rare dragons I'm confused!!! I thought they would give me a better chance but it's all been no good so far.

So I'm wondering what have you guys found when using the gemstone dragons in breeding? Is it just my terrible luck? :(

They have the same opportunity to have any outcome as if you were breeding with a pure element dragon (fire or water in this case).

Originally, you were not supposed to be able to breed with them even, but a bug allowed people to do so, and TL made it a permanent option.

juniperbugg
04-08-13, 06:01 PM
Ahh so they are no more potant then a single element dragon!
Thank you!!!!! Explains alot =)