PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story 4-11-2013 PEACOCK Dragon

Pages : 1 [2] 3

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 12:14 PM
Mythic & Magic lol

Is this confirmed or are you just suggesting something :3

I wonder why it's a single element. TL are being rather peculiar recently.

dapplefur
It's been fixed. Purple/yellow. 18 hours breed/hatch. Got it first try with amethyst and topaz. Egg is in nest.

NouraMoh
Mythic & Magic lol

Ahm :)

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 12:16 PM
Ahm :)

Nope, it was fixed and it's now Magic and Air~

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 12:16 PM
It's been fixed. Purple/yellow. 18 hours breed/hatch. Got it first try with amethyst and topaz. Egg is in nest.

18 hrs, same as Trickster.

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 12:17 PM
18 hrs, same as Trickster.

...Darn.

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 12:18 PM
I just got it! 1st try with diamond & magic. 18 hour breed time. I'm not going to speed up the hatching though. I'll have the baby on my island sometime tomorrow.

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 12:18 PM

Darn it

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 12:19 PM

Which means....TA DA!!! I WAS RIGHT! :D

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 12:20 PM
It's sill purple only in the market

dapplefur
Egg:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/queengraphics/E3A33C00-C4E5-4C17-9BC0-E5CFB1EAACBA-12741-00001273E024DE96_zps3e387a3f.jpg

knj00
I got it on 3rd try. :)

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 12:21 PM
Oh! Purple & yellow? It's still purple only in my dragon market.

annbluebird
04-11-13, 12:22 PM

hehe you are too clever !! ^^ gl for breeding !

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 12:22 PM
Yep, that's the same egg I have. But I bred mine with no yellow element. Just magic & diamond.

emc420
04-11-13, 12:23 PM
Got it using gold/ amethyst

sehana
04-11-13, 12:24 PM
It's probably like Atlas where you need Blue & Green to breed, but it's still only a Mythic type.

So maybe Peacock is the same way??

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 12:26 PM
Got it using gold/ amethyst

Yup
Same winning combo for me too

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 12:27 PM
It's probably like Atlas where you need Blue & Green to breed, but it's still only a Mythic type.

So maybe Peacock is the same way??

The pop up said Purple & Yellow.. but the goal doesn't say, but in my album and market it just says purple.

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 12:28 PM

I'll never hear the end of it now :/

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 12:30 PM
So this is another Atlas-esque dragon? Darn I hate those. (not the Atlas, he looks cool)

annbluebird
04-11-13, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone ! I just logged in DS regular to see the peacock and... I cant see it ! someone android user could tell me if he (she) already has it?
I normally have the last version - update 1rst april 2013
I dont understand. maybe I should wait a few more because I m in France? seems strange !
can someone help?
tyvm

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 12:32 PM
The problem is all my purple and yellow habitats are full
Where do I keep Lily ?!

knj00
04-11-13, 12:34 PM
I cleared a spot in a purple and yellow habitat and when I went to place it it would only let me put it in the purple one.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 12:36 PM
I cleared a spot in a purple and yellow habitat and when I went to place it it would only let me put it in the purple one.

So I guess you need purple/yellow to breed it but it's a purple only dragon? Didn't somebody say the got it with Diamond and Magic?

knj00
04-11-13, 12:42 PM
So I guess you need purple/yellow to breed it but it's a purple only dragon? Didn't somebody say the got it with Diamond and Magic?

Yes, someone said that but maybe that is because it's pure purple once hatched like Atlas. So you can get it with Diamond/Magic just like you can get Atlas with Diamond/Mythic...

emergRN
04-11-13, 12:49 PM
Hello everyone ! I just logged in DS regular to see the peacock and... I cant see it ! someone android user could tell me if he (she) already has it?
I dont understand. maybe I should wait a few more because I m in France? seems strange !
can someone help?
tyvm

i am android and do not have it either. i have been checking since everyone on here has been talking about it...maybe it is just lagging for us or maybe they need to add -ios only- to the thread name. only time will tell

annbluebird
04-11-13, 12:51 PM
i am android and do not have it either. i have been checking since everyone on here has been talking about it...maybe it is just lagging for us or maybe they need to add -ios only- to the thread name. only time will tell

Yes I hope that we will have it. It would be be very disappointing

jmterao
04-11-13, 12:52 PM
Got it fifth try with epic Magic and Gold

Beneath
04-11-13, 12:52 PM
can someone help?
tyvm

I don't have it either yet.. and yes i'm an android user >_<

impossible85
04-11-13, 12:53 PM
Darn it

LOL..., you know what.... even if you use mythic with purple you could breed one too....

i'll let you do that experiment girl😉

impossible85
04-11-13, 12:59 PM
My oh my, you've got to be joking TL, why is it at epic lvl worth 960coins. that is so stupid

FrozenTurtle
04-11-13, 01:01 PM

can someone help?
tyvm

The Peacock Dragon is only available on iOS and Kindle at the moment.

(This is not an invitation to discuss Android parity. Please leave that for this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3).)

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 01:02 PM
Peacock..

level 4 = 360 coins
level 7 = 684 coins
Level 10 = 960 coins

lol is it even worth it?!

Beneath
04-11-13, 01:04 PM
The problem is all my purple and yellow habitats are full
Where do I keep Lily ?!

Maybe u should just sell ur magic dragon... even if u need one later it's not like they are hard to get ^_^

annbluebird
04-11-13, 01:04 PM

(This is not an invitation to discuss Android parity. Please leave that for this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3).)

OK. glad Kindle has a new dragon :) and you say at the moment then we can hope :) thank you for your answer FrozenTurtle

queenlynnethethird
04-11-13, 01:05 PM
Magic + Air = Genie
Topaz + Magic = Genie
Magic + Topaz = Genie

I don't have Gold, Diamond or Amethyst. Any suggestions please?

Beneath
04-11-13, 01:05 PM
Not for the android users?? May i ask why?? :o that's odd...

LorrieladyofthelakeLady
04-11-13, 01:07 PM
🙀✨Gorgeous 👏👏💋❗

kbrown0410
04-11-13, 01:08 PM

Me either - they got bout 25 mins to fix before my den can be freed... :)

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 01:13 PM
Maybe u should just sell ur magic dragon... even if u need one later it's not like they are hard to get ^_^

True
But then I'll not have a full/complete album :/

Decisions! Decisions!

sweetstuff525
04-11-13, 01:14 PM
Since I. Still trying for night hybrids I'm going to try night and air ... I'll be happy if I get peacock or bat

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 01:14 PM
LOL..., you know what.... even if you use mythic with purple you could breed one too....

i'll let you do that experiment girl😉
I believe I will, thank you :)

Beneath
04-11-13, 01:22 PM
Me either - they got bout 25 mins to fix before my den can be freed... :)

Lol i can give them 9hrs :) i'm gonna have another lovely magic <3 totally hate those little purple things <3

Baraze
04-11-13, 01:29 PM
I gave up my magic when I did the craftable. I wont let loose on my craftable, even if this new dragon is a single color. Because there is no telling if it may start splitting later.

scottyhaha
04-11-13, 01:35 PM
Just got 18 hr with gold and magic hopefully it is not trickster

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-11-13, 01:39 PM
Tried Air & Magic - Just got 2 genies in a row.
Got 18 hours with Diamond & Magic. Confused...

sand
04-11-13, 01:41 PM
Bah! Who cares how you breed it? We've been hyping a DUD!
No dragon on a 100K diet has any business earning less than 2000/hr at epic (unless it's a base dragon or a gemstone dragon or has a gold prize on its head). This one starts at a measly 120/hr and tops out at 960/hr. Come on, now.
With no 5000 prize to spur me on, there's little incentive to even try breeding it and absolutely no incentive to raise it to epic.
The hatchling is ugly as s?n! If anything THAT may be one motivation to evolve this dragon; that plus the large amethyst it would fetch from the portal - maybe.
They should be ashamed to call this thing super rare. I'm glad there's no contest for it.

knj00
04-11-13, 01:47 PM
Tried Air & Magic - Just got 2 genies in a row.
Got 18 hours with Diamond & Magic. Confused...

Seems like Atlas rules to me. It's a yellow/purple hybrid but it's a pure purple dragon so pure/diamond rules also apply.

As a breeding parent it only gives off the purple color (I tested mine with Diamond).

pribakes
04-11-13, 01:48 PM
So far 6 genies, 1 trickster, 1 magic, will stop for now :(

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 02:03 PM
So far 6 genies, 1 trickster, 1 magic, will stop for now :(

Ok, so when the pop up showed up it said Purple & Yellow... but now it says just Purple, like in the album and market. Magic & Diamond 1st try got me Peacock.

Anybody get this with JUST Purple and Yellow? I think it's just purple, I feel sorry for those who wasted gold.

knj00
04-11-13, 02:06 PM
Ok, so when the pop up showed up it said Purple & Yellow... but now it says just Purple, like in the album and market. Magic & Diamond 1st try got me Peacock.

Anybody get this with JUST Purple and Yellow? I think it's just purple, I feel sorry for those who wasted gold.

I got it with Magic and Air on my 3rd try.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 02:10 PM
I got it with Magic and Air on my 3rd try.

Ok, but then again we know the dragons can take after just one parent. I wouldn't be surprised if people get Peacock with a red/blue combo.

knj00
04-11-13, 02:18 PM
Ok, but then again we know the dragons can take after just one parent. I wouldn't be surprised if people get Peacock with a red/blue combo.

It's different because you can not get a Magic Dragon without red/blue in the combo (except for special diamond rules). Breeding Magic with Air has never resulted in a Magic Dragon because there is no blue/red in the combo.

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 03:30 PM

I got it with Gold and Amethyst

kwhales
04-11-13, 03:30 PM
I didn't get it with diamond and magic. 20 hrs. Oh well, another magic to sell out of the nest.

topherocious
04-11-13, 03:33 PM
I got it on my fourth try. I'm not sure I like how the new breeding is going. Atlas requiring Mythic + Green and Blue and then becomes pure Mythic and now this Purple + Yellow and it turns out just Purple. It's just...idk. /:

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 03:34 PM
Somebody said it doesn't go in a purple habitat
Any confirmation on that ?

topherocious
04-11-13, 03:34 PM

I got it with just purple and yellow.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 03:37 PM
Somebody said it doesn't go in a purple habitat
Any confirmation on that ?

Yeah it's purple only, like Atlas is Mythic only. Mine hasn't hatched yet but it's Purple only dragon so I think it will only go into a purple habitat... plus somebody confirmed it doesn't go into yellow habitat :p

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 03:39 PM
Oh ok, thanks luv :)
I better go figure out a way to find room for my Lily

Candy3030
04-11-13, 03:56 PM
Got it second try with Genie & Trickster.

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 04:41 PM
I'll never hear the end of it now :/

I'm not quite that much of a bragger...Once was enough :D\

*hugs* NouraMoh...feel free to add me if you like, but post on my wall who you are so I don't just decline the nbr request. (That's for NouraMoh only!)

dalexxx
04-11-13, 04:44 PM
Id be pushing to get DA and hopes that i get this peeclock dragon on fails...

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 05:05 PM

That's a pomposity if people are getting it with diamond/magic.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 05:14 PM

lol that's what I thought... but after a few Night and Water fails I tried Diamond & Magic and got it first try.

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 05:18 PM

This is true! I don't even want to THINK about the number of magic dragons that were popped out when I was trying to breed left & right heart dragons!

alphaiceman
04-11-13, 05:25 PM
Got it first try with diamond/magic. About 15 fails with yellow/magic. Nothing but tricksters and genies.

doop01
04-11-13, 05:27 PM
Ok what's going on? Got a pop up saying left heart is going but STILL NO PEACOCK!!!

annbluebird
04-11-13, 05:28 PM
Ok what's going on? Got a pop up saying left heart is going but STILL NO PEACOCK!!!

if you play on android see in the "android parity thread"

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 05:35 PM
I'm not quite that much of a bragger...Once was enough :D\

*hugs* NouraMoh...feel free to add me if you like, but post on my wall who you are so I don't just decline the nbr request. (That's for NouraMoh only!)

Awwwe that's so sweet of you :)
I invited you.. And hey I'm already jealous!!
You got both the Quest thingy AND the Arena
Not Fair :/

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 05:36 PM
Awwwe that's so sweet of you :)
I invited you.. And hey I'm already jealous!!
You got both the Quest thingy AND the Arena
Not Fair :/

Yeah, but as I'm on Android, they are useless to me :( Glorified decorations until such time as these features come to the Android platform.

doop01
04-11-13, 05:36 PM
if you play on android see in the "android parity thread"

killbethy
04-11-13, 05:44 PM
Got it first try! Yay! Dragons used were level 10 Amethyst (Left) and level 10 Anubis (Right)... This keeps your option for possible offspring limited to only purple (so your only other outcomes other than Peacock are the Magic and Anubis), so it's a pretty good and easy one to use! Breed time is 18 hours.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 05:54 PM
Got it first try! Yay! Dragons used were level 10 Amethyst (Left) and level 10 Anubis (Right)... This keeps your option for possible offspring limited to only purple (so your only other outcomes other than Peacock are the Magic and Anubis), so it's a pretty good and easy one to use! Breed time is 18 hours.

Yeah Diamond & anything purple is best, using purple/yellow combo could get you Trickster which is 18 hours too. I used Diamond & Magic and I would've been happy if I got Anubis lol but for those who don't have Diamond it will be harder to get.

pontifixx
04-11-13, 05:56 PM
I just bred one accidentally using Night level 7 and Light level 7. Was trying for a Moon dragon ��

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 06:01 PM
I just bred one accidentally using Night level 7 and Light level 7. Was trying for a Moon dragon ��

How'd that happen? No yellow element, and no diamond, so pure/diamond rules don't apply. I'm confused about this one!

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 06:02 PM

Doesn't this mean that it's not like Atlas? As no yellow is in that combo.

kurebiz
04-11-13, 06:06 PM
So is it purely purple or purple/yellow?

kwhales
04-11-13, 06:13 PM
How'd that happen? No yellow element, and no diamond, so pure/diamond rules don't apply. I'm confused about this one!

It took the magic. The picture in the market only shows purple. No yellow. So maybe yellow isn't needed.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 06:14 PM
So is it purely purple or purple/yellow?

I think it's just purple. Now that LH timer is up we will find out soon if we can get it with red/blue combo. I know that Peacock was purple/yellow on the pop up but they fixed that, we thought it was purple and yellow. TL should confirm what it is....

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 06:19 PM
They did. You can breed it with purple/yellow, or with the pure/diamond breeding roles. When it comes out, it is purple only, like mythic being bred with red & yellow, but only coming out a single color. So in theory, you should only be able to get it with a purple/yellow combo, or with diamond/purple. When it hatches, it should only go into a purple habitat.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 06:24 PM
They did. You can breed it with purple/yellow, or with the pure/diamond breeding roles. When it comes out, it is purple only, like mythic being bred with red & yellow, but only coming out a single color. So in theory, you should only be able to get it with a purple/yellow combo, or with diamond/purple. When it hatches, it should only go into a purple habitat.

It was bred with Light & Night, so it's not the same as Atlas unless somebody has got Atlas with Mythic and another dragon other than Diamond?

knj00
04-11-13, 06:26 PM
It was bred with Light & Night, so it's not the same as Atlas unless somebody has got Atlas with Mythic and another dragon other than Diamond?

You can't even get a Magic Dragon from Night and Light O_o so it is not like Magic.

kurebiz
04-11-13, 06:28 PM

Oh man, purple/diamond? Longer time than trying for Helios. -_-

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 06:30 PM

That's why I said I was confused. That's not what is supposed to happen, so either we were told wrong, or there's a bug.

Torachan1980
04-11-13, 06:31 PM
Oh man, purple/diamond? Longer time than trying for Helios. -_-

That's what I got mine with. Several others got it with diamond/magic.

dragonth
04-11-13, 06:36 PM
I have no popup and cannot see it in the market. I turn off my android device and it does not show up yet. Do upu have any idea?

knj00
04-11-13, 06:36 PM
I think TL gave everyone a hint to the colors needed (purple/yellow) with the popup (diamond rules excluded). Yes it's changed now to just purple but they did the same thing with Atlas showed the needed Mythic/Blue/Green for a short amount of time then took it away.

If it was just like the Magic Dragon you could not get it with Magic and Air, just like you can not get the Magic Dragon from that combo.

So I don't know how that person got it with Night/Light but that is the only person to report getting it with something other than yellow/purple or diamond/purple colors. So unless other reports come in I really think maybe that person got it wrong or it's a glitch.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 06:39 PM
I have no popup and cannot see it in the market. I turn off my android device and it does not show up yet. Do upu have any idea?

Peacock dragon is not available to Android at this time, but may be at some point later.

kurebiz
04-11-13, 06:40 PM

Android doesn't have it yet.

Can a mod kindly edit the title to show that and edit it later when its available?

annbluebird
04-11-13, 06:41 PM

Some posts below frozenturtle said that for the moment android users cant have peacock. Have a look in "Android parity thread" and read others posts, I already answered that to someone some minuts ago here.!!

knj00
04-11-13, 06:50 PM
We got new flower beds and hedges too. :)

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 06:55 PM
We got new flower beds and hedges too. :)

If you get them, hope you're able to share a picture!

archanfel
04-11-13, 07:00 PM
I just bred magic and amythist and got 18 hrs

kwhales
04-11-13, 07:05 PM

I wish I new how to post pictures. Aren't they in your market under decor?

kwhales
04-11-13, 07:06 PM
The new decor is also under featured.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 07:11 PM

No, but I figured that they are probably part of the Peacock update/feature/how ever it's referred to.

finnth12
04-11-13, 07:16 PM

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/0df124806c4639008bad520d00567be4_zps12700edb.jpg

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/a27281169c54ba27dd05e66878362eef_zpsc20a232a.jpg

Magikot
04-11-13, 07:21 PM
I happened to be in ds when I read this. As of right now these are not in my market ...

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 07:24 PM
http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/0df124806c4639008bad520d00567be4_zps12700edb.jpg

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/a27281169c54ba27dd05e66878362eef_zpsc20a232a.jpg

Thank you for the pictures!!! Nice colors. Pink gets a bit old after a while. LOL

sollia
04-11-13, 07:25 PM
Sorry, I'm late to the party on this, but if it's purple, does that mean it can be bred like Magic (red/blue)?

kurebiz
04-11-13, 07:30 PM
Sorry, I'm late to the party on this, but if it's purple, does that mean it can be bred like Magic (red/blue)?

Don't think anyone reported any success with it yet.

sollia
04-11-13, 07:32 PM
Okay good to know.

I guess I'll try Purple/Diamond. It's just that if there is a Diamond hybrid I don't want, it's Anubis and with my luck I'll get one haha.

kurebiz
04-11-13, 07:35 PM

Android didn't get anything related to this update. So the last new thing in featured would be the Helios..

maximinidan
04-11-13, 07:37 PM
OMG! First try... Amethyst and magic! So excited. The egg is in the nest, and it's so pretty I think I'll wait the 18 hours!!!

erryka789
04-11-13, 08:37 PM
Android didn't get anything related to this update. So the last new thing in featured would be the Helios..

All available in Dragon Story Spring Edition available at Playstore

pontifixx
04-11-13, 08:47 PM
I think TL gave everyone a hint to the colors needed (purple/yellow) with the popup (diamond rules excluded). Yes it's changed now to just purple but they did the same thing with Atlas showed the needed Mythic/Blue/Green for a short amount of time then took it away.

If it was just like the Magic Dragon you could not get it with Magic and Air, just like you can not get the Magic Dragon from that combo.

So I don't know how that person got it with Night/Light but that is the only person to report getting it with something other than yellow/purple or diamond/purple colors. So unless other reports come in I really think maybe that person got it wrong or it's a glitch.

Well, that's how the Peacock egg ended up on one of my nests - breeding Light/Night. As I had previously stated, I was going for a Moon and ended up with this instead. But hey, I'm not complaining. I was just posting my accidental breeding outcome in order to help others, but I most assuredly did not get it wrong. I catalogue all of my breeding combos for future reference. And if it was a "glitch" then yay for me, because I sure as heck haven't had a whole lot of breeding luck lately :)

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 08:57 PM
Well, that's how the Peacock egg ended up on one of my nests - breeding Light/Night. As I had previously stated, I was going for a Moon and ended up with this instead. But hey, I'm not complaining. I was just posting my accidental breeding outcome in order to help others, but I most assuredly did not get it wrong. I catalogue all of my breeding combos for future reference. And if it was a "glitch" then yay for me, because I sure as heck haven't had a whole lot of breeding luck lately :)

I do too. :p
A lot of people ask me how I got a certain dragon, writing it down makes things a whole lot easier lol

lbug1124
04-11-13, 09:13 PM
I bred epic air with magic, got peacock second try, 18 hrs.

archanfel
04-11-13, 10:32 PM
I bred epic air with magic, got peacock second try, 18 hrs.

Are you sure its not a trickster

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-13, 11:46 PM
So, Peacock does go to a purple habitat? Is that the only habitat?

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 12:01 AM
So, Peacock does go to a purple habitat? Is that the only habitat?

Yup, only in Magic habitats.

winkysy
04-12-13, 05:37 AM
got it with trickster & amethyst on my other island. but not here >.<

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 06:06 AM
Yup, only in Magic habitats.

Thank you!

LilMzB4Life
04-12-13, 06:19 AM
Got it on my Kindle game on the first try with Diamond/magic. Tried same combo on my iOS and got Anubis inwhich I'm happy because I was missing that one.

NouraMoh
04-12-13, 06:24 AM
Nice fail :)

hubbabubba03
04-12-13, 06:25 AM
Still don't have the peacock dragon on android, and I'm so disappointed because I can't go for it till is shows up. Plus does anyone know if the craft dragons can be breed on android? (Emerald, sapphire, ruby, amethyst, topaz, and the pearl)

LilMzB4Life
04-12-13, 06:27 AM
Nice fail :)

IKR!!! Thank you. I gave up trying to get that one a long time ago.

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 06:28 AM
Still don't have the peacock dragon on android, and I'm so disappointed because I can't go for it till is shows up. Plus does anyone know if the craft dragons can be breed on android? (Emerald, sapphire, ruby, amethyst, topaz, and the pearl)
Crafted Dragons can't be bought, and make sure you are not looking in the Air tab, as it is displayed as only Magic.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 06:33 AM

Did you download and install Dragon Story Spring from Google Play?

hubbabubba03
04-12-13, 06:45 AM
Lol...nope....we'll that could explain everything.

thatgirl444
04-12-13, 06:54 AM
Yay...got 18 hours with genie and trickster....hope nothing else can be 18 from that combo...gotta run and check...

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 06:55 AM
Yay...got 18 hours with genie and trickster....hope nothing else can be 18 from that combo...gotta run and check...

Yes you can get Trickster too, goodluck!

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 06:57 AM

Well ... might throw you another Trickster.

thatgirl444
04-12-13, 06:57 AM
Darn it...just saw it in the egg chart....so 99.9 percent it's trickster...lol

suze68
04-12-13, 06:58 AM
Wait, did you say there is a new version? Spring? I dont see it anywhere.....

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 06:59 AM

Yes, it's for Android.

hubbabubba03
04-12-13, 07:05 AM
Yes, it's for Android. its sure is checked for myself.

douloskaren
04-12-13, 07:13 AM

Type dragon story spring in playstore search.. came right up.

fattom19
04-12-13, 07:13 AM
its sure is checked for myself.

Do you know what the difference is bw that and easter?

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 07:17 AM
Do you know what the difference is bw that and easter?

It has new decoration and you can breed Peacock.

henrylucky
04-12-13, 07:23 AM

So, we must have spring edition first ?.... well

fattom19
04-12-13, 07:36 AM

Thank you very much

lolii12
04-12-13, 07:50 AM
I'm sure that's was glitch on my market says (purple) element only? or may not sure but I will breed magic , air
P.S TL must not put new dragons every time but you can like not very fast, like other week new dragon arrived, TL must have slow down and not must do very fast .. NOW I'm reckless in dragon story!!!

mikeclit
04-12-13, 08:36 AM
Woo. I got it, 3rd try, 1 trickster 1 genie as well.

kooky panda
04-12-13, 10:22 AM
Got it with air and magic.:)

Baraze
04-12-13, 10:47 AM
Mines came on the third try with anubis and topaz.

banan560
04-12-13, 10:52 AM
I got mine with Air and Amethyst.

ginrae22
04-12-13, 12:07 PM
Can I just say I think it's really not cool (would insert a different work if I could) that they are making ones with the same colors the exact same hours come on. As if it isn't hard enough to even breed most of them now we have to sit there and have no idea what we have gotten oh of course if we buy tons of gold we won't have to wait right? sorry not going to happen.

wolftiger1234
04-12-13, 01:24 PM
I didn't get it on my first try (got magic ��) however I will not get discouraged. Gonna stick to my 5 fail rule and try 4 more times and then back to hunter! Congrats to those lucky ones who get it on the first try! Spend some luck ma way! Lol

annbluebird
04-12-13, 01:25 PM
Can I just say I think it's really not cool (would insert a different work if I could) that they are making ones with the same colors the exact same hours come on. As if it isn't hard enough to even breed most of them now we have to sit there and have no idea what we have gotten oh of course if we buy tons of gold we won't have to wait right? sorry not going to happen.

Sometimes, even if you buy gold we cant be sure to breed the good dragons. It can be expensive and not-performing

hubbabubba03
04-12-13, 02:36 PM
Got it with air + magic too. Storm 8 : hubbabubba03

letf8b
04-12-13, 02:43 PM
I think it will be magic & amethest

silverdragon686
04-12-13, 04:23 PM
Is anyone else still missing this dragon from the market? I haven't gotten any popups, goals, etc for the Peacock yet. On Android.

queenlynnethethird
04-12-13, 04:39 PM
7 tries = 6 Genie and 1 Coral
I've tried Magic + Air, Topaz + Magic, and for grins Magic + Illusion (that was the coral). Any thoughts? I don't have diamond, amethyst, trickster or gold. With all the genie fails I'm sure I'll get my Amethyst dragon in no time lol

Boogie083
04-12-13, 05:11 PM
Is anyone else still missing this dragon from the market? I haven't gotten any popups, goals, etc for the Peacock yet. On Android.

Peacock Dragon is in my market on Kindle under the purple gem which will unlock at level 10.
I am level 8 so I don't know how much it costs.

Dragon Story version 1.0.5.5

sharbuch
04-12-13, 05:23 PM
Does anyone know when Android is getting this one I still don't have him/her yet.

Boogie083
04-12-13, 05:28 PM
Does anyone know when Android is getting this one I still don't have him/her yet.

Read post #283 ... however long a moment is...

hamadrys
04-12-13, 05:44 PM

I think you have to download the DS spring edition to get id. Correct me if I am wrong.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 05:51 PM
I think you have to download the DS spring edition to get id. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes. If you're Android and want the Peacock dragon, you need to go to Google Play, download and install Dragon Story Spring.

wolftiger1234
04-12-13, 07:51 PM
so still kinda confused...how do you exactly get this? Does it have to be purple/yellow or will it work diamond/magic?

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-12-13, 07:55 PM
so still kinda confused...how do you exactly get this? Does it have to be purple/yellow or will it work diamond/magic?

You can try both. I tried purple & yellow twice.... got genies. Tried diamond/magic and got it.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 09:01 PM
You can try both. I tried purple & yellow twice.... got genies. Tried diamond/magic and got it.

I got it with Diamond & Magic first try. It is the best way, at least if you get 18 hours you know for sure it's Peacock and not Trickster.

ladysilvereyes
04-12-13, 11:31 PM
This does no good for those of us, who after over half a year of trying, have still unsucessfully been able to breed a diamond... :-/

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-13, 11:34 PM

Peacock dragon is available to Android now ... I have one. See post #401 above.

henrylucky
04-12-13, 11:53 PM
Peacock dragon is available to Android now ... I have one. See post #401 above.

What were dragons you used?

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-13, 12:12 AM
What were dragons you used?

I paired Magic with Air.

oat_opas
04-13-13, 01:28 AM
Magic and Amethyst = 18 hours
Is it Peacock?

RotomGuy
04-13-13, 01:44 AM
Magic and Amethyst = 18 hours
Is it Peacock?

Yes. No Air, so it can't be Trickster.

I wonder if Atlas can be obtained with Mythic+Mythic, then?

mikeclit
04-13-13, 05:58 AM
So this is an air+magic hybrid or just magic? Or is it a glitch? If its super rare air and magic why is its max only 960?

funnyrandomness5112
04-13-13, 05:59 AM
So this is an air+magic hybrid or just magic? Or is it a glitch? If its super rare air and magic why is its max only 960?

Its Either Magic/Air or Magic/Magic But it goes into a purple habitat.

queenlynnethethird
04-13-13, 06:04 AM
After 7 Genie fails I finally got 18 hours, although it could be Trickster. Which is okay because I don't have that one either.
I used Air + Magic. Don't have Diamond or Amethyst

wolftiger1234
04-13-13, 06:57 AM
Finally got peacock on the third try using diamond/amythest. Unlike dark angel, hunter and Helios, so happy this took under 5 fails :)

jmterao
04-13-13, 08:04 AM
It's just magic to breed. I got a second with diamond and night.

sweetstuff525
04-13-13, 08:37 AM
Ughh I'm tired of magic

Beneath
04-13-13, 09:09 AM
Ughh I'm tired of magic

Tell me about it.. i'm trying to get passion and got 6 of those already...

queenlynnethethird
04-13-13, 09:38 AM
After 7 Genie fails I finally got 18 hours, although it could be Trickster. Which is okay because I don't have that one either.
I used Air + Magic. Don't have Diamond or Amethyst

Well I got Trickster. Guess ill wait until I get the amethyst dragon to try again

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 10:00 AM
Most part of what I m reading here is : yeah got it with amethyst/magic or yepee got it with diamond/magic... sadly I cant have the amethyst and I dont even have a diamond for now.. is there someone "normal" as I am who got a peacock with "normal" breeding? (and yes I saw Kooky saying she(he) got one with magic/air. but she(he) was the only one as I could saw.. or maybe I v miss a post..

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 10:01 AM
and sorry for spelling errors.. :/

elitaserina
04-13-13, 10:22 AM
the spring addition is Easter?

Beneath
04-13-13, 10:30 AM
the spring addition is Easter?

It's not.. spring is new one where android users can also get peacock :)

Beneath
04-13-13, 10:33 AM
Most part of what I m reading here is : yeah got it with amethyst/magic or yepee got it with diamond/magic... sadly I cant have the amethyst and I dont even have a diamond for now.. is there someone "normal" as I am who got a peacock with "normal" breeding? (and yes I saw Kooky saying she(he) got one with magic/air. but she(he) was the only one as I could saw.. or maybe I v miss a post..

Some got it with genie and trickster... also there are other players than kooky who got it with plain magic and air :)

elitaserina
04-13-13, 10:47 AM
i haven't seen that one yet.

Beneath
04-13-13, 10:50 AM
It's in the play store (google) but if u are ios user i'm not sure do they have it.. but i found it just by going to play store and wrote team lava to search... :) hope that helped :)

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 02:14 PM
It's in the play store (google) but if u are ios user i'm not sure do they have it.. but i found it just by going to play store and wrote team lava to search... :) hope that helped :)

same here , serach team lava in playstore and you find DS spring. then => you ll have the peacock to breed.

MonteZamu
04-13-13, 02:35 PM
Apparantly, you don't need the spring version on Android, to get Peacock. I just looked in my original DS game and I got the goal pop-up, also in the market. Note that I still use version 1.0.5.4, quite outdated even.

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 02:39 PM
Apparantly, you don't need the spring version on Android, to get Peacock. I just looked in my original DS game and I got the goal pop-up, also in the market. Note that I still use version 1.0.5.4, quite outdated even.

good to know ;) tyvm

kooky panda
04-13-13, 03:32 PM
Okay... I was going for the Dark angel with Diamond and night..

Got a peacock!!

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 04:31 PM
I'm on android and Peacock is unbreedable? Mine is evolved to level 4 and it doesn't show up inthe breeding nest list. That's a 1st for me.

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 05:34 PM
I'm on android and Peacock is unbreedable? Mine is evolved to level 4 and it doesn't show up inthe breeding nest list. That's a 1st for me.

I have it in the market on android. DS original.. didnt get it yet

kooky panda
04-13-13, 08:40 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/42E93111-2AF8-43CB-A66C-AC407CFCDC54-766-00000073C38DDDC2_zps871bd5ee.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/42E93111-2AF8-43CB-A66C-AC407CFCDC54-766-00000073C38DDDC2_zps871bd5ee.jpg.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/8F14CFFB-4A9C-4AB4-A498-BA1C80422FD4-766-00000073C408152A_zpsa1f427ae.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/8F14CFFB-4A9C-4AB4-A498-BA1C80422FD4-766-00000073C408152A_zpsa1f427ae.jpg.html)

sweetstuff525
04-13-13, 08:45 PM
Wow 10,000 5 times

stoogehunter
04-13-13, 09:54 PM
Tried diamond x magic, 3 magic fails. Magic x air - 2 magic and 1 trickster fail. Amethyst x magic - got peacock first try. Yay! Now back to trying for mask.

miget411
04-13-13, 10:17 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/42E93111-2AF8-43CB-A66C-AC407CFCDC54-766-00000073C38DDDC2_zps871bd5ee.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/42E93111-2AF8-43CB-A66C-AC407CFCDC54-766-00000073C38DDDC2_zps871bd5ee.jpg.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/8F14CFFB-4A9C-4AB4-A498-BA1C80422FD4-766-00000073C408152A_zpsa1f427ae.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/8F14CFFB-4A9C-4AB4-A498-BA1C80422FD4-766-00000073C408152A_zpsa1f427ae.jpg.html)

Now I have to get this one fast. I am on Kindle so I still have old feeding amounts. There is no way I want to spend 4 days (work full time and no wifi at work) to farm food.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 11:23 PM
Is Peacock the first dragon to eat so much? I mean, level 9 = 10000 x 5 is a bit too much!! Not to mention this dragon doesn't get much coins... 960c an hour! lmao

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 12:08 AM
Is Peacock the first dragon to eat so much? I mean, level 9 = 10000 x 5 is a bit too much!! Not to mention this dragon doesn't get much coins... 960c an hour! lmao

Aren't all dragons since the Black release greedy little things? I know my Topaz certainly is.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:11 AM
Aren't all dragons since the Black release greedy little things? I know my Topaz certainly is.

I don't remember them eating that much... although, most of my dragons are level 3 - 6 because I spend most times evolving the ones I don't need to trade.

monikbehel
04-14-13, 05:09 AM
diamond (6) with night(7) i got 12 hr what is it
thank for help

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 05:11 AM
thank for help

Super Rare Mistmoth, congrats!

monikbehel
04-14-13, 05:18 AM
wow thankz guy

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 05:35 AM
thank for help

Super Rare Mistmoth, congrats!

.....or Water. :D

monikbehel
04-14-13, 06:20 AM
it's possible can get peacock with diamond and night and what level dragon

kwhales
04-14-13, 06:22 AM

Possible, yes. Level really doesn't matter. Good luck.

jmterao
04-14-13, 07:14 AM
Okay... I was going for the Dark angel with Diamond and night..

Got a peacock!!

That what I did. They are not very rare. I keep finding them.

vickychase
04-14-13, 07:37 AM
I got Genie with Genie x Trickster. Got 18 hrs. with Magic x Air. Hope it's a Peacock and not a Trickster.

monikbehel
04-14-13, 07:51 AM
ok, thankz

ronniponni
04-14-13, 09:27 AM
Yesterday I've hatched a peacock dragon, today I evolved it to level 4 and it looks so great. It's one of my favourite dragons.I love it, it's so cute:)

douloskaren
04-14-13, 11:24 AM
Just tried Magic with Gold...bAm!!!.. Peacock

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:42 PM

Yes it is, I got a couple while trying for DA.

sakuraohimesama
04-14-13, 01:11 PM
lots of try and i got 18 hrs again but this time is from
magic+amethyst,what kind of egg can possibly get from that combo
with 18 hrs?

LilMzB4Life
04-14-13, 01:25 PM
lots of try and i got 18 hrs again but this time is from
magic+amethyst,what kind of egg can possibly get from that combo
with 18 hrs?

More than likely you have a Peacock

sakuraohimesama
04-14-13, 01:52 PM

OMG im so excited now :-D Thank you so much for reply :-D

poppyliciousmaddie
04-14-13, 02:18 PM
I've been trying genie & trickster for quite a while and I kept getting about 15 genies already. Finally switched to diamond/magic. Only to get another magic. Some luck I have. Bah!!! Glad to know others are having a better chance at it than me 😃😁😜

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 03:04 PM
I've been trying genie & trickster for quite a while and I kept getting about 15 genies already. Finally switched to diamond/magic. Only to get another magic. Some luck I have. Bah!!! Glad to know others are having a better chance at it than me 😃😁😜

Do you have Dark Angel? If not try for it and Peacock will be one of the fails.

sand
04-14-13, 03:09 PM

…unless you have my luck, in which case, you'll get enough Corals to build a barrier reef. (I find the Corals to be more useful than the Peacock anyway.)

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 03:16 PM
…unless you have my luck, in which case, you'll get enough Corals to build a barrier reef. (I find the Corals to be more useful than the Peacock anyway.)

lol I wish I get Coral as a fail for DA... that's actually rare when I try for DA. Now I get Peacock, Magic, Aether and Wizard. Water if I'm lucky, DA fails are brutal.

sand
04-14-13, 05:54 PM
lol I wish I get Coral as a fail for DA... that's actually rare when I try for DA. Now I get Peacock, Magic, Aether and Wizard. Water if I'm lucky, DA fails are brutal.

You get Aether as fails. I seriously wanna smack you. Do you realize I have an island named Aetherlands with no blasted Aether?!

sand
04-14-13, 05:59 PM
DragonTan, I've read your posts on just about every thread in the forum since Thursday and you are, bar none, the luckiest breeder in existence.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 06:14 PM
You get Aether as fails. I seriously wanna smack you. Do you realize I have an island named Aetherlands with no blasted Aether?!

DragonTan, I've read your posts on just about every thread in the forum since Thursday and you are, bar none, the luckiest breeder in existence.

Thanks :D I agree I am very lucky, I get all the dragons I go for eventually. I try for a few days, if I don't get it I move on and then it will come to me as a fail. I read around the forum people not being able to get certain dragons.. then I feel guilty trading/selling them lol if only we could trade :p

Peacock I got first try, and only couple have been a nightmare... Fireworks, Snowman, Unicorn & Helios. DA is still a problem and I keep getting Peacock now.

sehana
04-14-13, 06:54 PM
Thanks :D I agree I am very lucky, I get all the dragons I go for eventually. I try for a few days, if I don't get it I move on and then it will come to me as a fail. I read around the forum people not being able to get certain dragons.. then I feel guilty trading/selling them lol if only we could trade :p

Peacock I got first try, and only couple have been a nightmare... Fireworks, Snowman, Unicorn & Helios. DA is still a problem and I keep getting Peacock now.
*crying*... I'm sooo jealous!! :p

geckoluvr
04-14-13, 09:06 PM
Sorry I have been reading a bunch of these posts and am super confused.. Is peacock bred with purple/purple or purple/yellow? Thanks!

poppyliciousmaddie
04-14-13, 09:49 PM

No dark angel. I tried for it only to get a moon after 10 tries. I have totally 0 luck in breeding any pink, black, diamond hybrids! I can never get any new dragons with a handful of tries. Every hybrid takes at least 15 - 20 tries on a good week. Feels like dragonstory hates me 😤😢

poppyliciousmaddie
04-14-13, 09:52 PM

After seeing this... I'm officially jealous of you. I still can't get any of the latest hybrids!!

poppyliciousmaddie
04-14-13, 09:55 PM
Sorry I have been reading a bunch of these posts and am super confused.. Is peacock bred with purple/purple or purple/yellow? Thanks!

Hi gecko! The peacock is purple base on the DS description. But many here have been having luck breeding it with purple/yellow and diamond/magic as well. I haven't had any luck getting it yet. Good luck on breeding your peacock. Do share your winning combo �� .

ladysilvereyes
04-15-13, 12:11 AM
Can we get an official answer from TL for those of us without Diamond whether yellow is needed or not though?

sakuraohimesama
04-15-13, 01:14 AM
Yes!Yes!Yes!
you are right its peacock :-D
finally Yes!!!

magic+amethyst=Peacock :)

poppyliciousmaddie
04-15-13, 01:37 AM
Can we get an official answer from TL for those of us without Diamond whether yellow is needed or not though?

Not everyone got the peacock thru a diamond. If you read back on the older posts, there are people who have been getting it without diamond. Yellow is one of the things you can try with as people are getting peacock thru breeding purple / yellow.

poppyliciousmaddie
04-15-13, 01:41 AM
Yes!Yes!Yes!
you are right its peacock :-D
finally Yes!!!

magic+amethyst=Peacock :)

CONGRATS! I just tried your combination and its another 20 hrs for me. grrrrrrrr

vickychase
04-15-13, 04:21 AM
I got Genie with Genie x Trickster. Got 18 hrs. with Magic x Air. Hope it's a Peacock and not a Trickster.
Just confirmed I got a Peacock :D. So I got the peacock on second try. Magic + Air worked for me.

poppyliciousmaddie
04-15-13, 04:27 AM
Just confirmed I got a Peacock :D. So I got the peacock on second try. Magic + Air worked for me.

Congrats! I'm gonna try your combo tomorrow :)

fitfunsparkle
04-15-13, 04:46 AM
18 hour breed with magic and air. So it is either peacock or trickster. I don't have a trickster yet so i am happy either way! It is good to finally get something new!!

geckoluvr
04-15-13, 06:36 AM
Hi gecko! The peacock is purple base on the DS description. But many here have been having luck breeding it with purple/yellow and diamond/magic as well. I haven't had any luck getting it yet. Good luck on breeding your peacock. Do share your winning combo �� .

I will! Thanks for your help :)

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 06:55 AM
*crying*... I'm sooo jealous!! :p

After seeing this... I'm officially jealous of you. I still can't get any of the latest hybrids!!

You can do it! :D

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 07:08 AM

I bet you can feel guilty grrr wait I will catch you once !
5 tries with magic/air no peacock - 3 tries with genie/air - genie/magic no peacock then tried several times for a diamond as it seems that you all guys or girls had one this way : grr no diam.. ok at last I bred night/virtue and got an origami !! thanks god (sorry) I have a new one !

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 07:09 AM
oops my post was for DragonTan1 sorry !!

poppyliciousmaddie
04-15-13, 08:13 AM
oops my post was for DragonTan1 sorry !!

It's alright :)

You can do it! :D

Sigh. Perseverance and patience wearing thin

sand
04-15-13, 08:23 AM

It's essentially a purple dragon, so if you can put ONLY purple in the den, do that because only Peacock or Magic can emerge. If you have a Diamond, purple-diamond may give you Peacock, Magic or even Anubis!
The reason purple-yellow is a fairly successful pairing is that it produces the smallest group of purple hybrids. Results could be Peacock, Magic, Genie or Trickster.
Combining purple with anything other than yellow or diamond would result in a much wider range of fails, with the net result being a lower chance of nailing your target. Also, the dragons in the other purple hybrid groups have longer morph times than the purple-yellow group (Genie morphs in 8hrs; Trickster in 18hrs).

ladysilvereyes
04-15-13, 12:49 PM
Not everyone got the peacock thru a diamond. If you read back on the older posts, there are people who have been getting it without diamond. Yellow is one of the things you can try with as people are getting peacock thru breeding purple / yellow.

I know people have got it with purple/yellow, but what I'm asking is if the yellow is needed, or if it just "sits out" and takes only the purple. People have got it with magic/amythest, but being an Android user I have no gemstone dragons since I don't want to pay for them, and I'm wondering if just magic/magic would work?

sharbuch
04-15-13, 12:51 PM

Thank you for the tip downloaded spring and there is peacock woohoo still can't get the other 6 realeases tho.

gentry5
04-15-13, 01:04 PM
I got mine with Amethyst and Genie took 3 tries

miget411
04-15-13, 08:41 PM
I bet you can feel guilty grrr wait I will catch you once !
5 tries with magic/air no peacock - 3 tries with genie/air - genie/magic no peacock then tried several times for a diamond as it seems that you all guys or girls had one this way : grr no diam.. ok at last I bred night/virtue and got an origami !! thanks god (sorry) I have a new one !

I did 6 tries with genie and magic then on the 7th try I did magic and genie. Boom got it. I hope that helps.

Lindsey608
04-16-13, 07:10 AM
I just got one with Magic (7) and Air (7), first try. I'm happy! It's my first super Rare and first new dragon in nearly a week. :)

gaboi007
04-16-13, 12:08 PM
How do android users breed these new single color dragons? For example, this new peacock is showing as purple/magic. Do we breed two magics or is this a gold only dragon? Same goes for the new dawn tree dragon.

dj_b_dragon
04-16-13, 12:34 PM
How do android users breed these new single color dragons? For example, this new peacock is showing as purple/magic. Do we breed two magics or is this a gold only dragon? Same goes for the new dawn tree dragon.

Got my Dawn tree Dragon with forest and forest after 4 tries. I play on Android ... so all good :) think about how to get a Magic .. needs water and fire and the offspring is a single colour. ;)

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:30 AM
This dragon is disponible for android and the breed is magic+magic
good luck!

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:32 AM
Or breed magic+air

Saieen
04-17-13, 04:59 AM
I think this has to do with luck. For some reason, I have more luck getting dragons when I'm not even trying to get them. Yesterday, I decided to breed my Scorpion dragon and Poison Dragon to see what i will get. Surprisingly, it was a Peacock! Couldn't believe it. I wasn't even trying for the dragon because there are so many other dragons that I don't have yet. Ironically, whenever I do try to get a particular dragon, I end up trying like 15-20 times ( maybe more). It is a very frustrating process.

monikbehel
04-17-13, 05:37 AM
breed diamond with night got 23 hr its dark angel
where is my peacock

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 06:16 AM
breed diamond with night got 23 hr its dark angel
where is my peacock

You sure it's DA? 23 hours is Night too. Anyway, everybody would choose a DA over Peacock lol

monikbehel
04-17-13, 06:36 AM
its work diamond with night get peacock
im not sure its DA lol

TyPat77
04-17-13, 09:21 AM
So on Android we can breed Magic + Magic and get the Peacock Dragon? Can anyone please confirm? I know that Green + Green = Dawntree Dragon, but I want to make sure its the same here.

alina386
04-17-13, 09:56 AM
I think this has to do with luck. For some reason, I have more luck getting dragons when I'm not even trying to get them. Yesterday, I decided to breed my Scorpion dragon and Poison Dragon to see what i will get. Surprisingly, it was a Peacock! Couldn't believe it. I wasn't even trying for the dragon because there are so many other dragons that I don't have yet. Ironically, whenever I do try to get a particular dragon, I end up trying like 15-20 times ( maybe more). It is a very frustrating process.
Totally! Same here:-) Indeed, frustrating.
The Only dragon I got, which was actually what I was trying for, was Dawn tree dragon - after like 15 tries. Had patience for it only because of the short breeding time...

anurulz
04-17-13, 11:42 AM
am on android, rt now am breeding the dawn dragon but going by the same logic of forest + forest for dawn, magic + magic wud breed peacock?? though the 20 hr fail seems annoying..has any android user tried magic + magic??

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:40 PM
The breed for the peacock is magic+magic and the breeding time is 18 hours.
And for the dawntree it's forest+forest.
Peacock and dawntree are pure dragon with only one element.

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 01:52 PM
The breed for the peacock is magic+magic and the breeding time is 18 hours.
And for the dawntree it's forest+forest.
Peacock and dawntree are pure dragon with only one element.

You can get them like this too...

Peacock = purple/yellow
Dawn Tree = green/light

Sumercarefree
04-18-13, 01:43 AM
Yes I would like to try a peacock too. Thnx for the tips.
I tried Mythic and poison. Do not know what it will be though its 18 hrs. Should be Familiar.

But with mythic the colors seem to go haywire sometimes.
In breeding Mythic/Atlantis (blue/green) it was fruitful (green/yellow) instead !

TyPat77
04-18-13, 02:10 AM
That's because Mythic can split into Red/Yellow. So your Mythic split and used its Yellow and your Atlantis' green to make the fruitful.

1cherryblossom
04-18-13, 06:58 AM
am on android, rt now am breeding the dawn dragon but going by the same logic of forest + forest for dawn, magic + magic wud breed peacock?? though the 20 hr fail seems annoying..has any android user tried magic + magic??

I used genie and trickster to get peacock on my android.

CioCioSan
04-18-13, 07:27 AM
You can get them like this too...

Peacock = purple/yellow
Dawn Tree = green/light

I just got my peacock and my dawn tree on first attempt with those combos. 10 purple + 4 yellow and 10 green + 4 light. :)