PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update- April 10

cherryberry9
04-08-13, 03:54 PM
So we get a teaser for the bubbly table and bubbly chair. Doesn't look like we're sticking to the SweetCo theme.

http://www.imgur.com/lsqlqt8.png

Nothing on Blog, will post a pic when I can.

islanddoll1
04-08-13, 03:56 PM
What on earth is that?

sweetstuff525
04-08-13, 03:56 PM
At least it's colorful

islanddoll1
04-08-13, 04:03 PM
Hopefully more items to come. Did you see RS update?? Gorgeous!! Wish we had it!

cherryberry9
04-08-13, 04:24 PM
What on earth is that?

I thought the same thing when I first saw that.

beccadt89
04-08-13, 04:54 PM
Aw man I really hope there's more sweetco stuff to come aswell!

sls0991
04-08-13, 04:58 PM
Pretty plain IMO.

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-08-13, 04:59 PM
Thats a cute color!!

crystal6789
04-08-13, 05:16 PM
Pretty plain IMO.

Don't laugh... What does IMO mean? :)

Baraze
04-08-13, 05:17 PM
I was hoping for more sweetco items. Boo!

sls0991
04-08-13, 05:17 PM
@crystal6789, it means in my opinion. :)

xoxjenn
04-08-13, 05:24 PM

The table & chair are not THAT bad, but I'm not feeling that four leaf clover wallpaper... I seriously wish I played Restaurant Story right now... But I have way too much time & gems into Bakery Story! :( Come on, TL!

wombat203
04-08-13, 05:24 PM
What a mess! Shame TL didn't continue the Sweetco theme they really could have milked that all the way till Mother's Day!

islanddoll1
04-08-13, 05:32 PM

Wallpapers got me like this
http://i.imgur.com/qEoJ99N.jpg

ashrb
04-08-13, 05:36 PM

Another hot mess, sigh. A month spent on the music theme and only a week spent on the sweetco theme. Go figure.

ashrb
04-08-13, 05:36 PM
Wallpapers got me like this
http://i.imgur.com/qEoJ99N.jpg

Hahahahahaha yesssss!

bigbux3
04-08-13, 05:38 PM
This looks like it belongs in Restaurant Story.

crystal6789
04-08-13, 05:42 PM
@crystal6789, it means in my opinion. :)

Ah ha! Thanks! I need to brush up on my acronyms... I have a 10 y/o in my home! Haha

cherryberry9
04-08-13, 06:44 PM
Looks like were only getting a counter, wallpaper, and a chair and table. What a waste.

efoote
04-08-13, 06:56 PM
Ugly! The wall paper would be nice with just shamrocks or just pink flowers. Why mix them? And what's bubbly about blue tables anyway? We already have a lot of blue tables. Oh well.

laeanee13
04-08-13, 11:06 PM
Why doesn't anything match from week to week? My bakery is going to look a hot mess soon!

minidemon88
04-09-13, 01:24 AM
The table and chair are nice! As for the wallpaper, they should have given us on St. Patrick's Day instead.

NikoDrake
04-09-13, 02:52 AM
Humm... not very inspiring, almost seems like an after thought effort.
Bring some more sweetco item's, it's very willywonka, and ppl like quirkyness ;p

AutumnHikari
04-09-13, 05:29 AM
Honestly, I'm completely bored with this preview...nothing interesting....I can appreciate simplicity and realism, but none of these things even match whatsoever....I liked the candy theme they were doing.

Can we switch the BS and RS update this week?

kstevens77
04-09-13, 05:35 AM
At least i know i am not spending any money this week....

electrikbarbarella
04-09-13, 07:27 AM
Bummer! I was ready for more SweetCo items - actually thought about redecorating my entire bakery in this Willy Wonky/Dr. Seuss style - the SweetCo stuff is so fun, cute and colorful. What a shame...

ashrb
04-09-13, 07:56 AM
When we want less of a theme, they give us more. And when we want more of a theme, they give us less. I think it's about time sumbunny starts reading those polls or taking our feedback into consideration.. Cough cough nudge nudge.

nky1111
04-09-13, 09:53 AM
the SweetCo was clearly the last one...only the pile of king sweet will remain to remind of it forever))))))

AuntyRose32
04-09-13, 10:11 AM
I like this update....(runs and hides) :P I know most people are disappointed that its not more of the SweetCo items this week, I was a little sad too but the table and chair are very cute IMO, I don't understand the whole champagne reference but I really like the colours and style if these two pieces. The counter is nice, I think it will go well with the SweetCo items, I just hope it's for coins. The wallpaper is a bit misplaced with this update but I love it anyway....love the pink and green together, will definitely be buying some of that. Maybe next week will bring some more of the SweetCo theme back.

applesauce510
04-09-13, 10:48 AM
Looks like a hot mess IMHO

ashrb
04-09-13, 11:58 AM
I just saw the teaser for RS and omg why can't we have an update like that?! Grrrrrrr

nessieisland
04-09-13, 01:29 PM
i just saw the teaser for rs and omg why can't we have an update like that?! Grrrrrrr

i know rightttt!! Arrrggh!h!

jay1314
04-09-13, 02:36 PM
What a mess! Shame TL didn't continue the Sweetco theme they really could have milked that all the way till Mother's Day!

I know the one good update in a long time and it only lasts a week

myferngardens
04-09-13, 02:54 PM
Wadda mess. Its all the left over designs bundled up and called a weekly update. Nothing matches...wow.

myferngardens
04-09-13, 02:59 PM
Furthermore I liked the sweetco theme so much I totally redesigned my bakery. It was such an awesome theme I was sure there was more coming this week...what a disappointment.

jtdesignz
04-09-13, 03:24 PM
Furthermore I liked the sweetco theme so much I totally redesigned my bakery. It was such an awesome theme I was sure there was more coming this week...what a disappointment.
Totally disappointing, once again. I hope they include a fix for the constant force closing issues in the update. Can't hardly play anymore

tinkerdawg
04-09-13, 03:55 PM
Wadda mess. Its all the left over designs bundled up and called a weekly update. Nothing matches...wow.
I feel like that's what they've been doing for a few months now - like they had a back log of images that never quite made it and they've been throwing them at us as updates. Seems like DS and RS have been their main focal point lately. Hopefully BS makes it back to the top of the list soon.

rocketsmama
04-09-13, 06:41 PM
Oh my............. :(

josey12
04-09-13, 07:34 PM
I don't play restaurant story so I thought I would check out the update on the forum since everyone was talking about it. It is so cute, I love the floor. Why do we have strange wallpaper and boring tables for our update? It's almost like Teamlava rotates which game they are going to give the good stuff to. Give us and restaurant the same thing, I don't care as long as its cute.

islanddoll1
04-09-13, 08:35 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49550-Spring-has-arrived-and-it-s-time-to-spend-more-time-in-the-sun.&p=592906&viewfull=1#post592906
We have that exact wallpaper in BS, wouldn't it be possible to "share" some of RS stuff with us??

minidemon88
04-10-13, 11:12 AM
Update are out! My eyes hurt when I saw the price of the table. X__X

Baraze
04-10-13, 11:20 AM
Dont even get me statted on the chair. Humph! I want a sweetco box!

minidemon88
04-10-13, 11:22 AM
Dont even get me statted on the chair. Humph! I want a sweetco box!

LOL! That's the reason why I didn't even mention about the chair. Did you saw how much the "Gold" counter cost? XD

LalaSmooth
04-10-13, 11:33 AM
What is wrong with teamlava? Stop giving us rubbish updates

cherokee329
04-10-13, 11:41 AM
Been spending and remodeling for the past few weeks so I'm glad I get a break this week because I'm not tempted with this update.

Baraze
04-10-13, 11:59 AM
LOL! That's the reason why I didn't even mention about the chair. Did you saw how much the "Gold" counter cost? XD

Oh gosh...it doesnt have anything to do with the releases for the past THREE months! Give me a cupcake. Something pink. A flower counter even for the new wallpaper. But gold? No....

sweetstuff525
04-10-13, 12:14 PM
Tl is doing spring cleaning in bakery

minidemon88
04-10-13, 12:29 PM
Only bought some wallpaper to plaster over the musical notes wallpaper. Boring update. Yawn!

dinendash7474
04-10-13, 01:15 PM
Terrible!!

sugarmilkppm
04-10-13, 01:31 PM
Hey! There is someone out there somewhere who finds the 14 gem counter divine and has filled their whole bakery with them...right?! (no it's not me lol)

ashrb
04-10-13, 02:48 PM
I'm appalled. RS got a proper update.. Loads of decor and even a new box.. And what do we get? A hideous table/chair set, an awkward wallpaper, and a counter that goes with nothing. I'm tempted to quit bakery and start playing RS because at least they get treated with decent updates and prices.

nessieisland
04-10-13, 03:20 PM
Okay, seriously?

Table: 60,000 coins
Chair: 4 gems
Counter: 14 GEMS????!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE THESE PRICESSS?!?!!! Are they crazy or what? 14 gems for ONE counter? And who would buy ONE chair for 4 GEMS, wow..

nessieisland
04-10-13, 03:22 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/f786cbe6c30143ac6eaea26af85a6277/tumblr_inline_mkylj8Lqnx1qz4rgp.png

Why cant we get an update like them????!!! :'(
I'm so sad cause the items TL gave us is awful... its just terrible

cherryberry9
04-10-13, 03:41 PM
This is turning into Nightclub story, horrible updates.

AlisinChanes
04-10-13, 05:31 PM
I've had my bakery in candy/treat theme since I started so I spent plenty last week. Thank goodness it was for goals and priced low! I got very excited at how well all the sweetco stuff matched my older candy decor, like perfectly! The new table & chairs are plain, but that's better imo because they aren't tied to a specific theme. The wallpaper is way too random though.

savage_mel
04-10-13, 05:44 PM
I like the wallpaper, but IMO it would have been better suited for St. Patrick's Day. The rest of the update is pretty blah. I think the gold counter looks a lot like the brass counter. I was also hoping for more SweetCo stuff. That was such a cute theme. Sigh, another disappointing update

house0fjoy
04-10-13, 07:18 PM
Dear TL - thank you for making it so easy not to be spending money on gems, another week of zilch buying!

mymummy789
04-11-13, 02:37 AM
I remember when we used to get similar themed updates for 3-4 weeks and ending with a box, then a new theme would be introduced. I wish they would return to that format because I was so looking forward to more SweetCo stuff this week and instead got an update that is total pants :(

nessieisland
04-11-13, 02:26 PM
Ok, so they put a UGLY music theme during 3/4 weeks and they only put a pretty SweetCo theme during 1 week??!!!

crystal6789
04-11-13, 05:49 PM
People sure do complain a lot...

cherryberry9
04-11-13, 07:37 PM

If you're talking about your fellow players, take a look at the past in Team lava and what bad choices and decisions they've made onto they're customers.

This is one of those times, they made a bad choice to make a horrible update, thus its our duty as players to voice our opinion whether we like it a lot. For instance if all we do is say"What a great Update" they'll keep making updates like these which is bad.

Thanks, Hope you understand.

islanddoll1
04-11-13, 07:57 PM

Yes but if TL listened to our suggestion a little there won't be much complaining. People who play for free need not complain, people who pay TL to play their games (buying gems) have every right to complain. Just my views...

DarkyChan
04-12-13, 04:48 PM
Lol that golden counter looks too much like brass counter....made me make a huge mistake T-T this morning I woke up and still half-asleep I opened the game to serve the food I cooked during he night but I didn't have enough counters out so I opened design tab to take them out...and bough a golden counter honking I was placing a brass counter I have bought previously ..........T-T it's my mistake but really do we need a golden counter when brass is already of that color?!besides 14gems....too much....

letthemusicmoveyou
04-12-13, 06:45 PM
Do u happen to know what goal is after all of the Sweet Co. Goals?

cherryberry9
04-12-13, 06:59 PM
Yes but if TL listened to our suggestion a little there won't be much complaining. People who play for free need not complain, people who pay TL to play their games (buying gems) have every right to complain. Just my views...

Your right in every way. We are what funds TL.

crystal6789
04-12-13, 08:36 PM
I knew I'd get defensive responses, but ever think of the saying "you can't please everybody"...? Well, this is that situation. There are plenty of players that love the design, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean TL isn't doing a good job. Everyone's taste is different and not every is going to like every update. And that is just MY opinion. :)

cherryberry9
04-12-13, 08:44 PM
I knew I'd get defensive responses, but ever think of the saying "you can't please everybody"...? Well, this is that situation. There are plenty of players that love the design, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean TL isn't doing a good job. Everyone's taste is different and not every is going to like every update. And that is just MY opinion. :)

Well everyone can voice their opinion and I can't pick on you for that:)

sls0991
04-12-13, 09:05 PM

In my opinion, when TL delivers random, unmatching updates, it's just a waste of time and a week when there could be much more thought out updates that actually make sense to have in a bakery. :P Not a single item this week matched anything and they certainly didn't match each other.

crystal6789
04-12-13, 09:53 PM
And, so I say again, can't please everyone... Life goes on.

ozoz12
04-12-13, 10:23 PM
And, so I say again, can't please everyone... Life goes on.

You must be a good decent person, you don't want to see people complain! But aren't you doing the same thing to voice your opinion and complaining people's complain? Well like you said life goes on pretty!

crystal6789
04-12-13, 10:38 PM
You must be a good decent person, you don't want to see people complain! But aren't you doing the same thing to voice your opinion and complaining people's complain? Well like you said life goes on pretty!

I guess I don't like hearing so much negativity... I suppose I'm being a hypocrite :) I'll just learn from my mistake and make sure I don't do it again. Thanks for pointing that out :) have a good night dear.

sls0991
04-13-13, 12:10 AM
No one's being negative and I surely don't appreciate someone saying my comments are negative. It's called constructive criticism. I'm still playing and enjoying the game and I will probably invest more of my hard earned money into the game in the future. If I feel like giving my opinion on an update I have helped to fund, I see no problem in that. I see no problem in your opinion either until you start assuming my thoughts are "negative complaints." Now lets all just relax and enjoy the game, I know I'm going to and I can't wait to see next weeks update! Hopefully it's something I can add to my bakery collection. :)

minidemon88
04-13-13, 02:20 AM
IMHO, everyone have their rights to voice out their opinion on a new updates regardless whether you're a non-paying or paying player and be it a good or bad comment. Otherwise, this game will be another dead game without any player playing or helping one another out.

supahmonkiee
04-13-13, 05:40 AM
no one's being negative and i surely don't appreciate someone saying my comments are negative. It's called constructive criticism. I'm still playing and enjoying the game and i will probably invest more of my hard earned money into the game in the future. If i feel like giving my opinion on an update i have helped to fund, i see no problem in that. I see no problem in your opinion either until you start assuming my thoughts are "negative complaints." now lets all just relax and enjoy the game, i know i'm going to and i can't wait to see next weeks update! Hopefully it's something i can add to my bakery collection. :)

you tell em'!!!

:d

kooky panda
04-13-13, 09:40 AM
Okay guys, remember everyone is entitled to post their own constructive (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47721-Boosted-breed&p=589459&viewfull=1#post589459)feedback on the items.

Please keep your posts about the update.

Thanks!

catiecaton
04-13-13, 01:44 PM
Exactly! Give us more SWEETCO!!! That's the best update in a LONG time! Love love love it!

sugarmilkppm
04-13-13, 03:19 PM
Obviously this week is merely a setback to the impending awesome that will happen next update.

P.S. I bought the tables, they are cute, like orange cream & sky.

P.P.S. I was roaming out in the wild & saw someone with a few of this week's 14 gem counters & 4 gem chairs, so someone fancies it!

crystal6789
04-14-13, 04:37 AM
Obviously this week is merely a setback to the impending awesome that will happen next update.

P.S. I bought the tables, they are cute, like orange cream & sky.

P.P.S. I was roaming out in the wild & saw someone with a few of this week's 14 gem counters & 4 gem chairs, so someone fancies it!

Well put... :)

AKASAI06
04-14-13, 09:31 AM
As a Music Teacher I *loved* the Music Theme and dont plan on changing my bakery theme anytime soon regardless of what comes out lol

kaytee122
04-14-13, 12:05 PM
The sweetco stuff has been one of the best updates in a long time! They should continue with that:-)

foxysquash
04-20-13, 06:34 PM
Def can't please everyone. I can't stand anything "pink" and people are constantly asking for more of it. lol