PDA

View Full Version : What is up

Unregistered
12-22-10, 03:17 PM
i have restaurant story and there is several problems, food disappearing, losing money without spending it, walls and floors cant be sold, game keeps on losing sync, lose internet connection (but i have it ), even some of my accecories are disappearing. once i was re-costomizing my restaurant i bought a bunch a things i had 100 left i lose sync all items are gone and only had about 100. so i come to this website then i see over 100 people waiting for a reply and today i just found out there was a compatition for 50 GEMs!?!?!?!?!!? what was that !?!?! and your grill has nothing what only 4 foods. add some more stuff on there like add somthing on it (hot dogs,fish grilled potatoes,sausages or veggies).as a real christmas gift you should grant everyone AT LEAST 10 GEMS NOT ONLY FOR CHRISTMAS BUT TO SAY YOUR SORRY LIKE LAST TIME. i dont mean to be mean just fix you restaurant pls

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:27 PM
i have restaurant story and there is several problems, food disappearing, losing money without spending it, walls and floors cant be sold, game keeps on losing sync, lose internet connection (but i have it ), even some of my accecories are disappearing. once i was re-costomizing my restaurant i bought a bunch a things i had 100 left i lose sync all items are gone and only had about 100. so i come to this website then i see over 100 people waiting for a reply and today i just found out there was a compatition for 50 GEMs!?!?!?!?!!? what was that !?!?! and your grill has nothing what only 4 foods. add some more stuff on there like add somthing on it (hot dogs,fish grilled potatoes,sausages or veggies).as a real christmas gift you should grant everyone AT LEAST 10 GEMS NOT ONLY FOR CHRISTMAS BUT TO SAY YOUR SORRY LIKE LAST TIME. i dont mean to be mean just fix you restaurant pls

what is up?
depends on whats above you..