PDA

View Full Version : I want my Make-up counter back..

Lenn_ann
04-08-13, 09:35 AM
Hi

I'd like to know when would I be able to refind my make-up counter I had on Iphone Fashion story version now that I play on Android. I think that's pretty unfair IOS get things there is not on Android :-[ so please and thanks

QueenAssassin21
04-08-13, 10:06 AM
Hi

I'd like to know when would I be able to refind my make-up counter I had on Iphone Fashion story version now that I play on Android. I think that's pretty unfair IOS get things there is not on Android :-[ so please and thanks

Yes, Android users don't get a lot of new things, like the make-up counter which is really annoying as I like it. All you will get from TL is , they're working on making everything fair.

As for your make-up counter you bought while using iOS, you could try emailing TL instead of writing itg here. But tbh unless you move back iOS you won't get it, or a refund.

maguar
04-08-13, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry that you don't have your counter anymore. This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39758-Makeup-counter&p=453380&viewfull=1#post453380) is about the makeup counter not being available on other platforms.