PDA

View Full Version : What to do...what to do?

sluppies
04-08-13, 06:37 AM
I've got 89 tickets and still not upgraded my fruit trade. Should I upgrade then I can get my tinker camp today or should I leave it as it is and collect my camp tomorrow? 2 hour trades are so much more appealing don't you think!

hartland53
04-08-13, 06:41 AM
I would upgrade today to get those 5 bonus tickets! But, I am a little short in the patience department��

wassupbaby
04-08-13, 07:13 AM
I wouldnt upgrade it. It's long run , you need to be pattient and see further. You'll need 50 tickets for the chateu and 60 tickets for 2 permits. And i bet that from now on, future expansions will always require permit and TL might add more recipes to the royal exchange.

sluppies
04-08-13, 07:20 AM
Thanks guys conflicting arguments there. Patience is not one of my virtues but maybe I should hold out while I still have the 2 hour option. It's amazing how many times my finger has come so close to touching the magic garden. That would certainly take the decision out of my hands! Lol.

badger8
04-08-13, 03:17 PM
I kind of like the idea of a manic garden! Imagine the possibilities!

jaybay1147
04-08-13, 04:00 PM
How do you upgrade the fruit trade?

sluppies
04-08-13, 11:35 PM
How do you upgrade the fruit trade?
It happens automatically when you have done the fruit trade five or more times and then either collected from the manic garden or the purple cow the jury is still out on that one. The upgrade is not better though as requires more ingredients and takes longer!

maguar
04-09-13, 04:21 AM
It happens automatically when you have done the fruit trade five or more times and then either collected from the manic garden or the purple cow the jury is still out on that one. The upgrade is not better though as requires more ingredients and takes longer!

Essentially it's when you get a glimmerbulb. It's not 100% guaranteed when collecting from the purple cow or magic garden but I wouldn't risk it. Also avoid harvesting glimmerbulbs.

sluppies
04-09-13, 04:30 AM
I see....up to now I've managed to harvest loads of glimmer bulbs...you watch next time I collect that will be it for me! Not that bothered now though as only have 4 for tickets to get the tinker camp. Yay me!

wassupbaby
04-09-13, 06:12 AM
Glimmerbulb only triggers Rare fruit trade , if you already have rare trade, you can harvest as many glimmerbulbs as you want.

sluppies
04-09-13, 10:24 AM
Glimmerbulb only triggers Rare fruit trade , if you already have rare trade, you can harvest as many glimmerbulbs as you want.

Ah right so is it o.k to collect from my magic garden without losing the 2 hour fruit trade?

shambalaya
04-09-13, 10:36 AM
After upgrading to rare fruit trade do not collect from magic garden (maybe until you do 5 of the rare trades it's ok?) unless you want the 4 hour magic fruit trade upgrade, which asks for 60 strawberries, 40 glimmer bulbs and 6 magic fruits and gives 15 energy in return. It's much more work and if you're not stocked up on magic fruit (which I wasn't - just got my purple cow so inventory was 0), then it takes about 6 days between trades.

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 02:20 PM
On one of my games collecting from the royal exchange itself triggered the rare fruit trade

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 02:22 PM
Ah right so is it o.k to collect from my magic garden without losing the 2 hour fruit trade?

Do not collect from the magic garden..... I think the trigger for the MAGIC fruit trade is collecting a magic fruit

wassupbaby
04-09-13, 02:58 PM

No dont do that. Collecting from magic garden triggers Magic fruit trade (the worst one -.-) and trust me , you dont want it.