PDA

View Full Version : When will winter muse contest winners be announced?

Unregistered
12-22-10, 02:23 PM
I entered all of them, tho there are entries far superior to mine so doubt I have a chance. But wondering when winners will be announced?

Also, there were entries after closing date. Will these be disqualified? Seems unfair to those that had their entries in by deadline if they lose to someone who entered after the cut off.

Thanks team lava for ads for free gems. Also thanks for the great games. I enjoy them all except treasure...but I already posted about my trouble with treasure  elsewhere.

If I don't get another chance, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you at Team Lava

Unregistered
12-22-10, 05:16 PM
Bump. Wonder if Norman isnt at work today. Don't think he's been on the board yet today.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 07:45 PM
Bump. Wonder if Norman isnt at work today. Don't think he's been on the board yet today.

I see Norm is trolling the board, and as enquiring minds would like to know....bump

*chugs beer* 

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:57 AM
Well he trolled, but didn't respond, so here we go a bumping.....

And um, any Christmas updates coming for our farms....out of the box ones I mean?

Unregistered
12-23-10, 11:39 AM
Well he trolled, but didn't respond, so here we go a bumping.....

And um, any Christmas updates coming for our farms....out of the box ones I mean?

Looks like they're getting ready to post in treasure sub forum. Best of luck to everyone

*chugs beer with whiskey chaser*

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:19 PM
I entered all of them, tho there are entries far superior to mine so doubt I have a chance. But wondering when winners will be announced?

Also, there were entries after closing date. Will these be disqualified? Seems unfair to those that had their entries in by deadline if they lose to someone who entered after the cut off.

Thanks team lava for ads for free gems. Also thanks for the great games. I enjoy them all except treasure...but I already posted about my trouble with treasure  elsewhere.

If I don't get another chance, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you at Team Lava

one of the winners did indeed enter a day after the contest ended, so I guess the contest closing date is as meaningful as the promises of game updates  maybe i can get an entry in and win retroactively!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:24 PM
one of the winners did indeed enter a day after the contest ended, so I guess the contest closing date is as meaningful as the promises of game updates  maybe i can get an entry in and win retroactively!

Don't feel so bad. All my photo bucket pics messed up TODAY of all days, and I was one of the first to post in all muse contests. So as p.b. Messed up, I was auto disqualified as they couldn't see my pic :(

Oh well. Some times **** happens.
Congrats to all the winners

*sipping amalah's tea*