PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the divine feast

vchanhs
04-07-13, 05:17 PM
I saw some adventures and recipes in the magic forge are been removed many updates again. Will these stuffs come back? Sounds like the game is even more fun in the past.

bawpotter
04-07-13, 07:23 PM
That content was removed a really long time ago, and probably won't be coming back, but new updates are constantly being released, so make sure to keep checking the Castle Story Forum for info about upcoming updates.

vchanhs
04-25-13, 04:42 PM
Does any of the old players feel like the 25 apr update is bringing back old removed content such as the silver platter, knight breastplate and the dessert recipes? Seems like TL are hard press to meet the deadline and reuse some of the old content.

Dabag
04-25-13, 06:55 PM
hi vchanhs in my opinion

Castle is the one game where we actually feel that someone is listening. players had asked for return of these items
This update was a perfect time to re introduce it.
thanks TL

Baraze
04-25-13, 06:59 PM
hi vchanhs in my opinion

Castle is the one game where we actually feel that someone is listening. players had asked for return of these items
thanks TL

I didnt play when it first came out. But seeing all of the great content I don't think there is one thing to complain about. So I agree, thanks TL!

vchanhs
04-25-13, 07:43 PM
hi vchanhs in my opinion

thanks TL

I am not complaining. I love this game a lot too that I woke up at 5 am (my time region) this morning to check if there is any updates despite the lack of teasers. These old contents was removed before I even started playing CS so it is considered new for me and am glad that it is now back in the game. Just wanted to find out if any veterans feel that way.

Anyways, thanks TL for a great game. It has kept me entertained for 4 months and many more months to come. :)

maguar
04-26-13, 01:52 AM
Pretty sure that when they were removed we were told they were removed as they weren't being used yet. Guess we just hit yet :)

midnightmeerkat
04-26-13, 01:36 PM
Does any of the old players feel like the 25 apr update is bringing back old removed content such as the silver platter, knight breastplate and the dessert recipes? Seems like TL are hard press to meet the deadline and reuse some of the old content.
'Old players' were disappointed that the content was removed, some of us had already made the chocolate cake and it was going mouldy, so about time they brought it back.

As Dabag and Maguar said, at the time players asked for it to be brought back and we were told 'later'