PDA

View Full Version : Delete the game?

Unregistered
07-07-10, 01:35 PM
If I delete this game from my phone how long does my farm and account stay active? Thanks

trenae
07-07-10, 05:31 PM
The app is saved on their server(s) - so if you delete the app and then put it back on it will still be the same character.

The way it's been so far has been there hasn't been a definite time limit/cut off for how long a player can be inactive before it's deleted (don't think they are currently doing that).

Unregistered
07-07-10, 06:55 PM
So say if you delete the app from your phone is it possible for a friends farm to still look active and people be able to leave messages?? Thanks so much

Donnahh
07-07-10, 07:42 PM
So say if you delete the app from your phone is it possible for a friends farm to still look active and people be able to leave messages?? Thanks so much

Cause the farm doesn't actually get deleted as such due to inactivity, it eventually withers and just sits there doing not much at all. The wall would remain active, but unless the farmer is secretly and quietly still harvesting and planting, the stuff should all wither (except the trees, I've never seen a withered tree yet)

Unregistered
07-08-10, 11:51 AM
Why can,t I get my farm to transfer to my new iPhone 4. I put in all the information and all I get is an error message can someone please help.

Chezzik
07-08-10, 01:07 PM
Why can,t I get my farm to transfer to my new iPhone 4. I put in all the information and all I get is an error message can someone please help.

You should probably write to the address given in the other thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Getting-A-New-iPhone-4-How-To-Transfer-To-Your-New-Phone