PDA

View Full Version : City Metro - Poll & Suggestions Apr 7

sehana
04-07-13, 02:20 PM
(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run next time for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

Ongoing City Metro Feature Suggestion List:
- Increase Energy cap
- increase factory cap or increase the amount of supply output on current goods
- visiting bonus (energy, like castle)

Ongoing City Metro Content Suggestion List:
- Harbor, dock, lighthouse
- airport
- Hydroelectric power plant Post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45841-City-Metro-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6&p=540608&viewfull=1#post540608)
- new wonders:
- more factory items
- Bridges
- more road types
- university
-

threeway5
04-08-13, 12:39 AM
1. Anything that will light up at night:

Traffic lights
Sreet lights (that can be placed ON TOP of existing Decor)
Town clock
Railway crossing with lights
Event lights (like the ones on Sydney Opera House)
Fireworks (as a feature of the store listed on the poll)

2. Build-able sky sc rapers. ie. you can build them level by level & even chose from different types of level.

Mudturtledove
04-09-13, 03:48 AM
High school, Bus depot, Hard Rock Cafe, Candle shop

samuraijack2
04-09-13, 10:13 PM
Chinatown, streetcar or trolley with track, cobblestone streets, bar or club

Heathersville11
04-10-13, 01:24 PM
How about a few more wonders
Shanghai Oriental Pearl tower
Buckingham Palace
CN Tower
Saint Louis Gateway Arch
Taj Mahal
Brandenburg Gate
Arc de Triomphe

Heathersville11
04-13-13, 03:06 AM
Back to the subject of bridges, how about a small bridge (1 square) a medium bridge (2 squares) and a big bridge that could also be a wonder (4 x2 squares). They also need to be clever so you can have a road, water or a railway (if we get one) going underneath.

fireballnc
04-14-13, 06:17 AM
Another suggestion I would make is that most cities have an airport and seaport and since most of the cities I noticed sit on the water, a seaport would be a smart idea. An airport should be limited based on a population need. Once a city hits 10000, I say an airport can be purchased. I liked the idea of Times Square, the Amusement Park, and buildings with a Times Square sign on it. I just finally got my first wonder (The Chrysler Building). Maybe it is time to add a few more wonders - Atlanta's SunTrust tower, Chicago's "Sears" Tower, St. Louis Gateway Arch, or even San Francisco Trans America building would be nice additions, however make them at a lower price tag.

fireballnc
04-14-13, 06:22 AM
Other suggestions. Expand on the land. I noticed some cities have built islands on their water, expand it out where there is a ferry service facility or even bridges. Providing more opportunities for gems would be nice too. I have bought some, but I like the idea of having more earning opportunities.

City Name: Abraham City
Current Population: 8470

threeway5
04-15-13, 01:19 AM
Back to the subject of bridges, how about a small bridge (1 square) a medium bridge (2 squares) and a big bridge that could also be a wonder (4 x2 squares). They also need to be clever so you can have a road, water or a railway (if we get one) going underneath.

We will definitely need a range of different bridges with different lengths & designs!!

I REALLY hope this is what TL is working on. Bridges & Wonders!! Can we get any news or update on when / if this is coming?

Spiceshirl
04-15-13, 08:04 PM
Can we have a new wonder like the London Eye!! My city is called London I would really like a wonder that represent London please!!!:rolleyes:

Rastafy
04-19-13, 11:16 PM
A bridge would be nice. I'd have a reason to buy water and make islands.

albazev
04-20-13, 07:46 AM
More then 20 permits or parts per day it takes forever to expand-----------I can only expand once per week

Wooly
04-24-13, 10:19 PM
Pine trees.

CatLadyy
04-25-13, 02:15 AM
Cherry blossom trees! Gardens and planters - instead of just patches of flowers. Chicken coop, cow fields, fruit & veggie fields - where the produce from the Farmer's Market comes from!

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the votes. Results have been submitted.
See the new suggestion thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51337-City-Metro-Suggestion-Thread&p=623201&viewfull=1#post623201)