PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer troll there but cannot see him - cannot get to buildings

littlevicdon
04-07-13, 01:36 PM
I wonder if anyone can help me - I was collecting from one of my farmhouses and a tower when a glimmer troll appeared but I cannot see him! I cannot get to my buildings due to them being 'blared out' with him but cannot actually see him at all to get rid of him - any advice would be great thanks.

maj1977
04-07-13, 01:57 PM
When that happens I just touch around the area until I hit on him. It shouldn't take long to find him. :)

SpuriousNotion
04-07-13, 03:17 PM
Actually, I have something like this that just happened near one of the borders and no matter where I tap within the border of my kingdom, there is nothing there. But if I tap just west outside of my border in one particular place, the icons at the bottom briefly flash as if its about the change those icons to the combat ones, but then goes back to normal because I cannot move there. There is not an option to expand in this direction, either! The radius of what is probably a troll is keeping me from accessing at least one important building not to mention not having any further creatures to fight would block my out of their rewards! Has anyone ever had this happen? I am afraid I might be stuck with this.

SpuriousNotion
04-07-13, 03:54 PM
Okay, if this happens to anyone else, this is one of those time that powering down your device completely will correct it! CS didn't want to start immediately as I guess the game self-corrected itself, and then the troll was gone!

littlevicdon
04-08-13, 01:50 AM
Thanks for your replies - just moving around and clicking everywhere does not work at all. The only thing that work in the ends was to turn my phone off leave for a few mins and then back on.

maguar
04-08-13, 03:52 AM
Just FYI for future you can also check out the strategies here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49013-Castle-Story-FAQs-Improved&p=583105&viewfull=1#post583105)