PDA

View Full Version : Troll - cant get rid of it.. Pos because its on the edge of my land?

chessiepole
04-07-13, 08:35 AM
I have a problem with trolls appearing and I am unable to reach them. Last time it happened I was able to unlock the land behind it so I could reach the troll, this time I cannot.

It there a way out of this glitch? It's kind of in the way and ruining the game..

kooky panda
04-07-13, 08:37 AM
Try restarting your game or device to see if he disappears. If not look for any part that is in boundry and tap it. One member used a stylus
to tap the toe.

PenguinFlop
04-07-13, 11:18 AM
Do you need any further assistance with this issue?

ButterPanda
04-07-13, 04:14 PM
I have a problem with trolls appearing and I am unable to reach them. Last time it happened I was able to unlock the land behind it so I could reach the troll, this time I cannot.

It there a way out of this glitch? It's kind of in the way and ruining the game..

In some situations this may be caused due to another object blocking the troll. If there are trees, plants, or even structures like a building or wall in the way, try moving them out of the way or cutting them down. Then try tapping on the troll again.