PDA

View Full Version : Can u remodel room size and shape.?

sakura1771
04-07-13, 06:54 AM
Once u finish building and designing your house, can u remodel sizes of rooms? Or are you stuck with the size and shape of the rooms you originally chose? I could only afford small rooms when I was starting out but would now like to have bigger rooms and less small rooms that break up the house. I want a more open plan in this house! Lol. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Looking for generous neighbors who gift and visit regularly. Please add me u are one of those good neighbors to have! I'll return the favor! Sakura1771

huntheat
04-08-13, 10:07 AM
Once u finish building and designing your house, can u remodel sizes of rooms? Or are you stuck with the size and shape of the rooms you originally chose? I could only afford small rooms when I was starting out but would now like to have bigger rooms and less small rooms that break up the house. I want a more open plan in this house! Lol. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Looking for generous neighbors who gift and visit regularly. Please add me u are one of those good neighbors to have! I'll return the favor! Sakura1771

What I did was store the older/smaller rooms I no longer wanted and replaced them by buying bigger rooms.

If you need a good daily gifting neighbor, my ID is huntheat. I visit every body who visits me but I don't initiate many visits.

bellaaking
04-11-13, 01:12 PM
Store your rooms and buy new ones