PDA

View Full Version : Trade Ticket suggestion/idea

jamalo
04-07-13, 06:42 AM
First i have to say that i really like the update. Its a lot of work but if its finished too easy and early its not funny. But the fact that it gets harder and harder to accumulate trade tickets annoys me just a little bit because of increased requirements after the upgrades. It might be a nice idea and sweetener to include trade tickets in rare (not too rare..) drops from the castle, sir pigglesworth, or some other building.. Thats makes it just a little bit more easy and bit more exciting to cash pigglesworth and the castle... If you think this is a nice idea, please reply in this thread or maybe one of the moderators can pass this suggestion or include it in a poll... Thanks!

MiniLaura
04-07-13, 07:19 AM
I'm confused. First you complain that the update was too easy and you finished it too quickly, and then you complain that it gets harder.

You can't have it both ways. It can't be both easy/quick and hard/more involved at the same time.

jamalo
04-07-13, 07:58 AM
Mmm i guess it was not clear what i meant than... I meant to say that its a very nice update because it is not easy to get all the things... The only thing is that it gets a bit too hard in the end after all the trading options are upgraded... Hope you get what i mean... And the way too ease it up just a little bit would be the to drop some tickets random from the castle or piggy... Sorry for the confusion!!

jamalo
04-07-13, 07:58 AM
And i am playing very much and am up to 79 tickets now so far from finishing all the goodies :-)

wassupbaby
04-07-13, 08:07 AM
You should post your feedback in here : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49009-Rare-fruit-trade-1-ticket-instead-of-5-ones./page7
Many pp have complained about the upgrade thing. Hopefully TL will do sth with it soon

kooky panda
04-07-13, 08:15 AM
Please add your feedback to the current thread so all the suggestions and comments are on one thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49009-Rare-fruit-trade-1-ticket-instead-of-5-ones.&p=585662&viewfull=1#post585662

Thanks!!!