PDA

View Full Version : Progress sign comes on at weird times!

Cesar49
04-07-13, 03:33 AM
The progress banner on my quests comes on at very strange times. It used to be just when I went online each time (I play on iPad so not online constantly) but now it's coming on when I'm in the middle of playing. The only things I'm waiting on are trade tickets and the alicorn wing, and when this progress banner appears I wonder whether I should spend massive amounts of gems on finishing a knights quest early, in the hope that they've got the wing, or just ignore it - which I've done so far. This has been going on for weeks now so advice would be appreciated.

Cesar49
04-07-13, 03:40 AM
Forgot to say it's always the alicorn goal which shows 'progress'. Very frustrating!

journeysmom
04-07-13, 04:10 AM
Same thing happens to me too. Not sure why, but in my case it has nothing to do with the knight adventures.

dng1234
04-07-13, 07:48 AM
It's may be an update thing. Do you notice your message center says it has notifications when the progress tab shows up? If so then that's why. I've noticed this in CS and in BS. It seems to be a TL games thing.

elaur
04-07-13, 11:49 AM
Forgot to say it's always the alicorn goal which shows 'progress'. Very frustrating!

Yes it keeps happening to me too. It just started when I got a second wing (but no horn)