PDA

View Full Version : Dragon - Poll & Suggestions Apr 6

sehana
04-06-13, 08:48 PM
(Multiple Choice Poll)

Oops, didn't realize I had put moonlight :/, my bad
this was a suggestion made before moon came out, but was still in the list for the next poll... sorry :(

What new dragons, decorations, would you like to see on your island?

Suggest in-game content for the polls.
Suggest features for game play in the thread, they are being noted :)

A poll will be run next time for content suggestions that were placed in this thread :)

See this post for ongoing feature suggestions (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!&p=590254&viewfull=1#post590254) that have been in the suggestions threads multiple times. .

I'm still combing through the last pages of the suggestions from the last thread, but I have made a list :)

Also, here is a thread for what suggestions (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!&p=560977&viewfull=1#post560977) have not been ruled out and suggestions that TL is not going to implement .

For Android parity discussions, please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18709-Android-Feature-Parity-Discussions), so TL can keep track of all the concerns.
Notes for the differences in OS platforms (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20551-Dev-Response-Challenges-of-Porting-from-iOS-to-Android)

stoogehunter
04-06-13, 08:59 PM
Sorry, Sehana. I just want to point out that we have a black/white dragon already.

stoogehunter
04-06-13, 09:00 PM
Oops I mean light, not white.

nylear13
04-06-13, 09:16 PM
isn't there already a moon dragon? why is there a moonlight dragon in the choices? I would think they'd be much too similar.

I would really like more new decorations (trees, rocks and stuff), preferably costing coins and available on android please

sehana
04-06-13, 09:21 PM
Oops, didn't realize I had put moonlight :/, my bad
this was a suggestion made before moon came out, but was still in the list for the next poll... sorry :(

iaweforfun
04-06-13, 09:42 PM
They shouldnt have done moon dragon black and light. Moon dragon should be a new dragon type called Astronomical .

Base dragon is Star/Sky/ etc Dragon
Earth Dragon ( Base + Grass )
Jupiter Dragon ( Base + Air )
Neptune Dragon ( Base + Water )
Uranus Dragon ( Base + Magic )
Mars ( Base + Night ) ( Resorted )
Venus ( Base + Fire )

Moon = Night + Light + Base

Sun = Fire + Light + Base

[B]How about 4 combo dragons and randon/spontaneous dragon[B]

Spontaneous dragon does not have a specific parent but rather appears randomly from any given combo. I got that idea from some other player so i do not get full and/or any credit for that

wimsical
04-06-13, 09:51 PM
What does an Earth dragon have to do with Astronomical?! You would think that would be more of a brown elemt dragon :) By Grass, did you mean Forest? I think the Sun dragon sounds really cool, though!! Are you going to think of more combos for the rest of the planets?

iaweforfun
04-06-13, 10:28 PM
What does an Earth dragon have to do with Astronomical?! You would think that would be more of a brown elemt dragon :) By Grass, did you mean Forest? I think the Sun dragon sounds really cool, though!! Are you going to think of more combos for the rest of the planets?

Earth as in the planet, Earth. Yeah, i missed Saturn.... That might be a Base + Diamond .. Though

hahadrago1998
04-06-13, 10:56 PM
Big diamond fields?

stoogehunter
04-06-13, 11:18 PM
Maybe if no one votes for anything and we all just ask for big diamond habitats, TL might listen.

doop01
04-06-13, 11:37 PM
This is a content only poll right? Anyway, I'm still going to say I really, really want a select all button for map requests. The moveable tree idea would be pretty good. I also like the sound of a phoenix dragon. :)

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 11:46 PM
TREES ARE UP THERE AT LAST.

*ahem*

hamadrys
04-07-13, 04:42 AM
Happy to see people are voting for trees and ponds. Yes, yes, yes....:D

NouraMoh
04-07-13, 07:10 AM
Maybe if no one votes for anything and we all just ask for big diamond habitats, TL might listen.

I like the way you think :)

NouraMoh
04-07-13, 07:11 AM
This is a content only poll right? Anyway, I'm still going to say I really, really want a select all button for map requests. The moveable tree idea would be pretty good. I also like the sound of a phoenix dragon. :)

Yes, yes and yes
Plus upgraded Diamond Fields :)

wimsical
04-07-13, 07:15 AM
Earth as in the planet, Earth. Yeah, i missed Saturn.... That might be a Base + Diamond .. Though

Oh, now that makes sense!! That would be cool, too. Saturn is my favorite planet :)

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 08:31 AM
Happy to see people are voting for trees and ponds. Yes, yes, yes....:D

I need a pond in my island (other acct. not this one)
It's all habitat habitat habitat where's the underwater life? Where will my little mermaid go for her daily swim? Right know she is using her habitat and the water flowing out from the islands!!!

lobius
04-07-13, 08:52 AM
Big diamond fields?

I totally agree with the big diamond habitat

MazReptile
04-07-13, 09:11 AM
We don't need electric dragon either. We have a lightning dragon and a storm dragon from album rewards.
How about cheaper feeding costs and cheaper habitats.
We need less dragons and we need other stuff more, like catching android / kindle up to iOS features. Bring out all the stuff for beta (boosted breeding, spinning wheel, outpost for dragon quests, and the trading post and crafting station.
And yes I'm on iOS.

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 10:19 AM
big diamond habitats!!!!

RotomGuy
04-07-13, 10:34 AM
I'd like to suggest "Special Colours". These colours would be like the Diamond was originally. No hybrids, just a special display dragon in a special display habitat. When breeding they would act as "nothing". You could only get the special hybrids by breeding certain hybrids together.

Poison Dragon + Any Water Dragon = Toxic Waste Dragon
Symbol for colour would be a lime green cylinder.
It would go in a Waste Pit.

Winter Dragon + Any Air Dragon = Blizzard Dragon
Symbol for colour would be a white snowflake.
It would go in a Snow Tipped Cliff.

lobius
04-07-13, 11:46 AM
I'm still wanting a yin dragon and a yang dragon

GDude118
04-07-13, 12:48 PM
How about this. A lot of people like the dragons more in baby form rather than epic form so, how about adding a de-evolution temple? How does it work? Once you evolve a dragon to level 10 in the evolution temple you can then send him through the de-evolution temple were he will shrink back down to his(sent through once) level 7-9 look,( send through a second time) his level 4-6 look, and finally(sent through one last time) back to his level 1-3 baby form, and through all de-evolution stages still retaining his level 10 level and coin gain. So basically you can de-evolve your dragons so they
look like babies but are still level 10 to earn the max income.

SweetFangs
04-07-13, 01:29 PM
How about this. A lot of people like the dragons more in baby form rather than epic form so, how about adding a de-evolution temple? How does it work? Once you evolve a dragon to level 10 in the evolution temple you can then send him through the de-evolution temple were he will shrink back down to his(sent through once) level 7-9 look,( send through a second time) his level 4-6 look, and finally(sent through one last time) back to his level 1-3 baby form, and through all de-evolution stages still retaining his level 10 level and coin gain. So basically you can de-evolve your dragons so they
look like babies but are still level 10 to earn the max income.

Love this as it is in keeping with DS theme of raising up the dragons!

I voted for raising the coin cap on the habitats. After that 5000 coin limit on a 6 million coin habitat... yeah.

Once again asking to stop gifting gold to three neighbors (*gasp*) and instead, have the ability to gift all neighbors food - even just 50 or 100 food. This makes more sense especially with the new rules of feeding the dragons based on rarity.

Would also be nice to have like a super large enchanted farm where we could grow massive amounts of food - I'm talking like 5000, 10,000, 20,000 food, not just topping out at 800. It takes forever to build up food when your shelling out thousands just to go up one measly level.

RotomGuy
04-07-13, 01:35 PM
Love this as it is in keeping with DS theme of raising up the dragons!

I voted for raising the coin cap on the habitats. After that 5000 coin limit on a 6 million coin habitat... yeah.

Once again asking to stop gifting gold to three neighbors (*gasp*) and instead, have the ability to gift all neighbors food - even just 50 or 100 food. This makes more sense especially with the new rules of feeding the dragons based on rarity.

Would also be nice to have like a super large enchanted farm where we could grow massive amounts of food - I'm talking like 5000, 10,000, 20,000 food, not just topping out at 800. It takes forever to build up food when your shelling out thousands just to go up one measly level.

Like this? http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47497-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-4&p=568264&viewfull=1#post568264

Exeroth
04-07-13, 03:04 PM
Big diamond habitats
Cancel Breeding Den (maybe a fixed rate like 5 gold to cancel)
Second Breeding Den
Less Crashing
More common dragons of existing combos

Darkstorm2
04-07-13, 03:46 PM
Increase max level please. Pretty please with a cherry on top...

sollia
04-07-13, 05:18 PM
I'd like to suggest "Special Colours". These colours would be like the Diamond was originally. No hybrids, just a special display dragon in a special display habitat. When breeding they would act as "nothing". You could only get the special hybrids by breeding certain hybrids together.

Poison Dragon + Any Water Dragon = Toxic Waste Dragon
Symbol for colour would be a lime green cylinder.
It would go in a Waste Pit.

Winter Dragon + Any Air Dragon = Blizzard Dragon
Symbol for colour would be a white snowflake.
It would go in a Snow Tipped Cliff.

I have to say I really like this idea. The combinations that could be made with specific dragons in mind could be interesting.

The only problem I can think of is that it would change breeding rules a lot, making it unlikely non-iOS platforms would have it right away.

sollia
04-07-13, 05:20 PM
Oh and I'd like to say that while Phoenix dragon would be cool, I think it might be too similar to the Eagle dragon, with the fiery and bird aspects in common.

A while back, a Peacock dragon was in a poll. I don't think it did well, but having a dragon similar in build to Eagle and colored like a peacock might have a better reception.

lobius
04-07-13, 05:37 PM
idk as a mystic and fire hybrid would look wicked

NouraMoh
04-07-13, 07:11 PM
Ok let's limit our "demands" to 3 ( for now ) so that it's easier to obtain and we don't get distracted

1. Can we agree on Bigger Diamond Fields ?
Or at least a multi colour habitat that can hold 4 dragons ( even Diamonds )

2. Super large enchanted farms ? Where we can plant 1000-5000 apples
3. A second den and/or a second evolution temple ?
4. How about gifting ? Why is there a limit of 20 gold a day to receive and only 3 to send ?
And why can't we gift other stuff too ? Food, decor, gems ( they come handy for craftable dragons) etc

Oh and yes.. Please please make it possible to remove and clear all the unremovable trees

stoogehunter
04-07-13, 07:13 PM
Android parity and big diamond habitats.

lobius
04-07-13, 07:32 PM

I think we can all agree to this ;)

funnyrandomness5112
04-07-13, 08:00 PM

Everybody Big Diamond Habitats..

fitfunsparkle
04-07-13, 08:01 PM
Ok let's limit our "demands" to 3 ( for now ) so that it's easier to obtain and we don't get distracted

1. Can we agree on Bigger Diamond Fields ?
Or at least a multi colour habitat that can hold 4 dragons ( even Diamonds )

2. Super large enchanted farms ? Where we can plant 1000-5000 apples
3. A second den and/or a second evolution temple ?
4. How about gifting ? Why is there a limit of 20 gold a day to receive and only 3 to send ?
And why can't we gift other stuff too ? Food, decor, gems ( they come handy for craftable dragons) etc

Oh and yes.. Please please make it possible to remove and clear all the unremovable trees

This made me laugh- "limit our demands to 3", then a list of four items :)
I would love to be able to gift things other than gold.

moostermine
04-07-13, 08:52 PM

Just these will be fine for now thanks!
Not even going to vote for the stuff mentioned in the poll!

MazReptile
04-07-13, 10:01 PM
Unremovable trees are there for a reason, they are where future stuff gets put, like the gold tree, that used to be a part you couldn't clear.

As for a Phoenix dragon, it's pointless has we now had Helios

nylear13
04-07-13, 11:20 PM
Unremovable trees are there for a reason, they are where future stuff gets put, like the gold tree, that used to be a part you couldn't clear.

As for a Phoenix dragon, it's pointless has we now had Helios

I think the trees are referring to those that we have to clear after expanding, not the areas that cannot be expanded

NouraMoh
04-07-13, 11:43 PM
This made me laugh- "limit our demands to 3", then a list of four items :)
I would love to be able to gift things other than gold.

I wanted to list more but I stopped myself!!!
Totally forgot my 3 points once I started writing :)

NouraMoh
04-07-13, 11:46 PM

So this is our number 1 demand ?!
All of us ?!

stoogehunter
04-08-13, 12:17 AM
All of us ?!

I think they should be, yes. I'm an iOS player, but I think maybe if all of us support the android players, TL might hurry things up a bit.

MazReptile
04-08-13, 01:02 AM
I think the trees are referring to those that we have to clear after expanding, not the areas that cannot be expanded

Ah fair enough. They could certainly be cheaper along with habitat costs

crsty19612
04-08-13, 01:22 AM
I think they should be, yes. I'm an iOS player, but I think maybe if all of us support the android players, TL might hurry things up a bit.
Thanks and well said. I would like to get a mythic but can't cause I have a kindle. I'm not playing this game for free, so I think I should be able to make them too.

opanugie
04-08-13, 02:02 AM
Hi everybody, these are my new suggestions for expand island on Dragon Story :
1. Add 3 more island on the Main Island and DRAGON CAGE for keep the Dragon that we like
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Earthworldworld_zps2327dced.jpg
2. DRAGON MOUNTAIN on the top of the Main Island is the gate to sky new world called SKY WORLD KINGDOM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Skyworld_zpsf19d4c39.jpg
3. DRAGON ROCK on the wall of the cliff is the gate to underworld called UNDERWORLD KINGDOM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Underworld_zps709bf800.jpg

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 02:04 AM
1. Add 3 more island on the Main Island and DRAGON CAGE for keep the Dragon that we like
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Earthworldworld_zps2327dced.jpg
2. DRAGON MOUNTAIN on the top of the Main Island is the gate to sky new world called SKY WORLD KINGDOM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Skyworld_zpsf19d4c39.jpg
3. DRAGON ROCK on the wall of the cliff is the gate to underworld called UNDERWORLD KINGDOM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Underworld_zps709bf800.jpg

While that does look great, the extra two islands aren't neccasary really, and the island with Dragon Mountain on is where the Battle Arena is going.

opanugie
04-08-13, 02:04 AM

MAIN ISLAND
SKY WORLD KINGDOM
UNDERWORLD KINGDOM

Hope you like the idea ...

opanugie
04-08-13, 02:40 AM
While that does look great, the extra two islands aren't neccasary really, and the island with Dragon Mountain on is where the Battle Arena is going.

I just give an idea, but if Teamlava don't want to use it, it's fine with me, just love to give an idea in my head to the image
Thanks for the comment by the way :)

annbluebird
04-08-13, 02:46 AM
I just give an idea, but if Teamlava don't want to use it, it's fine with me, just love to give an idea in my head to the image
Thanks for the comment by the way :)

I like your ideas a lot! Different worlds sound great. What about an undersea ?

dracenwood
04-08-13, 08:00 AM
I too would like a larger diamond fields option and do SOMETHING for those of us at level 94. I understand that creating new levels is hard but in the interim, throw us a bone of some sort even if for limited times. The breeding split has everyone frustrated, you guys know that, I log in less than half as often as I used to because, as I said in another post, it's like watching grass grow right now. If I'm not logging in, I'm not spending money.

Some suggestions:

Decrease expansion time

Decrease clearing time

Decrease food requirements for level 9 to epic

Decor, or dragons exclusive to level 94

Stop color splits for us for a while

Most of us have spent a lot on our way to 94. Reward us in some way.

Thanks for all your work. TL.

tonguelashing
04-08-13, 08:42 AM

And we android users thank you for your support.

moostermine
04-08-13, 09:12 AM
All of us ?!

Yes! The other stuff can wait!

jonathanharker
04-08-13, 09:26 AM
I'd love Storage ability for Dragons and Habitats.

sollia
04-08-13, 11:21 AM
Hmm I was just thinking about dragons in the poll. A dragon that isn't popular in the poll may be more popular if there was concept art to look at. Just a quick sketch, nothing near complete. That way we can see what you guys mean when you suggest a dragon and say if there's anything about the design we don't like.

And I want to say how thrilled I was to see my excavation idea in the ongoing list :P

wildhearts20
04-08-13, 11:56 AM
big diamond fields is what we need! Also make Mythic habitats hold more coin, 5000? Seriously!

MonkeyMomma76
04-08-13, 12:02 PM
I too would like a larger diamond fields option and do SOMETHING for those of us at level 94. I understand that creating new levels is hard but in the interim, throw us a bone of some sort even if for limited times. The breeding split has everyone frustrated, you guys know that, I log in less than half as often as I used to because, as I said in another post, it's like watching grass grow right now. If I'm not logging in, I'm not spending money.

Some suggestions:

Decrease expansion time

Decrease clearing time

Decrease food requirements for level 9 to epic

Decor, or dragons exclusive to level 94

Stop color splits for us for a while

Most of us have spent a lot on our way to 94. Reward us in some way.

Thanks for all your work. TL.
I agree with most of this, but especially having features exclusive to higher level players. I think after level 50 we should get a second den and temple. Also, we should be able to remove color splitting once we have 50 dragons in our album. With all the color splits, some hybrids have become near impossible to breed. My final point is that if TL continues the illogical pricing of their new products they are going to lose customers. 6 million for a mythic habitat?!?!? Get real!!! But what I find most exasperating is the disconnect between price, coin earning capacity, and rarity. Instead of the most common dragons logically costing the least, there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I am lucky to have a second nest to hold my mythic egg for the SEVERAL days it will take to earn and build the habitat. TL should completely restructure their coin earning and costs of all the dragons to be based on rarity instead of release date. Rant complete :-))

wildhearts20
04-08-13, 12:03 PM
Also Phoenix Dragon would be sweet! Just please no more 12 yellow/fire hybrids lol!

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 12:06 PM
I want to suggest Sticky Breed!

This would be a type of breeding inbetween Boosted and Normal! It would greatly reduce the splitting chance of Pinks, Blacks, Mythics, and increase the chances of both dragons' elements being included in the outcome.

To be able to Sticky Breed you would need 20 Dragons in the album and a Virtue Dragon.

I'm serious. :3

annbluebird
04-08-13, 12:16 PM
What I would really enjoy (regardless of parity or additionally) is some nice decor with other colors : blue / white / purple / yellow / red colors for the flowers or the hedges (pink and orange are nice but...) and it would be great if we could buy them with coins instead of gold like for the rose bush.

annbluebird
04-08-13, 12:17 PM

This would be a type of breeding inbetween Boosted and Normal! It would greatly reduce the splitting chance of Pinks, Blacks, Mythics, and increase the chances of both dragons' elements being included in the outcome.

To be able to Sticky Breed you would need 20 Dragons in the album and a Virtue Dragon.

I would like that :) this would mean that I have the album

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 12:24 PM

I would like that :) this would mean that I have the album

Yes, Android should also receive the Album with this :)

Fill in the gap a little.

lobius
04-08-13, 01:22 PM
Yes, Android should also receive the Album with this :)

Fill in the gap a little.

i must admit the album would be an exceptional gift but if we got the album i definately would desire the storage aswell that way we can have a closer parity asleast until they grant us excess to the shops and gemstones, boosts, and quests.

DitsyB
04-08-13, 05:27 PM
Large diamond habitats for coins (not gold).

stoogehunter
04-08-13, 07:01 PM
I'm just going to keep posting.
BIG DIAMOND HABITAT and ANDROID PARITY ( no I'm not an android player, I'm iOS)
I don't care if the diamond fields cost gold, I will buy them.

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 07:05 PM

I second that

moostermine
04-08-13, 07:11 PM
I second that

Lol! Should I re-post the pic?

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 07:11 PM

Big Diamond habitat to hold 3 dragons and a large Diamond habitat to hold 4 dragons!

kurebiz
04-08-13, 07:13 PM
But album and storage = more gold traps. Oh well. Can't have the best of both worlds I guess. :p

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 07:20 PM
Lol! Should I re-post the pic?

What picture ?! :p
* looks around in fear*

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 07:20 PM
Big Diamond habitat to hold 3 dragons and a large Diamond habitat to hold 4 dragons!

Yes and yes

lobius
04-08-13, 07:29 PM
But album and storage = more gold traps. Oh well. Can't have the best of both worlds I guess. :p

true their gold traps but i mainly want the storage to store decoration that id rather not sell for a 100 coing after ive spent thousands of coins or even millions.

moostermine
04-08-13, 07:35 PM
What picture ?! :p
* looks around in fear*
Lol this one! Thought people might be getting tired of it?!

eidsvold
04-08-13, 07:50 PM
Some suggestions for my favorite new addiction. I apologize if any have been touched before, but I think I have some goodies.

Null Art (important) - I can easily understand there being differences between versions and parity of iOS vs Android, so make a null dragon art that is the default. This would mean that when the users arrives, they would see the null and not crash instead. This one is a priority, since it means good coding more than the annoyance.
All buttons (important) - This one takes a bit of explaining. I think all the menu's should appear in the lower right (button for profile, wall, social, market, etc.) and not condensed versions. Even on a phone the space is terribly wasted. Additionally, this causes more server results being required (for example, Wall is beneath Profile, extra clicks AND extra server requests). If a phone's dimensions are too small, include code to make it a fly out, but this would reduce so many queries and make the game zip along much more functionally. Besides, do you know how many people don't realize they can reach their profile by clicking on their level in the upper right?
Next Neighbor button (important) - Instead of always rendering the neighbor list, why not include a button that automatically goes to the next neighbor in our list when we visit islands? This would reduce queries immensely and we wouldn't have to wait for that render every time.
The ability to sort neighbors - I honestly think this would be a massive improvement if we could sort neighbors in reverse order and by their sharing eggs. I have 300+ neighbors and want to be able to visit the ones who play the most first, but don't want to exclude the others. Some people gift gold, but don't play often and I don't always have the time to visit every island. It would be nice to be able to prioritize. This is entirely client side scriptable and would not hurt the server.
Less animation - It would severely beneficial to include timers that allow the dragons to sit still for awhile. The level 50+ folks have some pretty intensive islands with tons of animation. Less animation = less battery = more playtime!
Memorize Zoom Level - I shouldn't have to pan out every time! I use a stylus on my tablet and panning is non-existent for that.
Sticky Message - It would be nice to have a sticky message on my wall for visitors, not something that gets pushed down to the bottom and missed by others. Don't need any extra space, just a single message from us that can remain at the top.
Don't hide island name - When you visit an island, do your business and then click on social to move to the next island, the current islands name disappears. Since there is occasionally a lag difference between the menu's, you can easily revisit the same island inadvertently. Please make that stay sticky while on the menu's as well.

opanugie
04-08-13, 09:21 PM
A new suggestions for expand island on Dragon Story :
1. Add 3 more island on the Main Island
2. DRAGON CAGE for keep the Dragon that we like

Main Island
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Recovered_zps4028f74c.jpg
Sky World Kingdom
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Skyworld_zpsb461bb4e.jpg
Underworld Kingdom
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Underworld_zpsd5919458.jpg
Another suggestion :
1. Big Diamond Field
2. Second Breeding Den
3. Select all button to sending gift and request
4. Tower Building Decoration
5. Decreasing food for dragon or Add more variation food on farm
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47497-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-4&p=568052&viewfull=1#post568052

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 11:03 PM
Lol this one! Thought people might be getting tired of it?!

Omg that would be awesome!!!!!

opanugie
04-08-13, 11:14 PM
Dragons Suggestion
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Design-All-10_zps4c5efe43.jpg

Another Suggestion :
BOOST for PINK, BLACK and MYTHIC theme

opanugie
04-09-13, 12:30 AM
Suggestion for BIG DIAMOND FIELD
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Big-Diamond-Field_zpsa91f19ab.jpg

NouraMoh
04-09-13, 12:49 AM
Opanugie
You should work for TL :)

annbluebird
04-09-13, 04:44 AM
Some suggestions for my favorite new addiction. I apologize if any have been touched before, but I think I have some goodies.

Null Art (important) - I can easily understand there being differences between versions and parity of iOS vs Android, so make a null dragon art that is the default. This would mean that when the users arrives, they would see the null and not crash instead. This one is a priority, since it means good coding more than the annoyance.
All buttons (important) - This one takes a bit of explaining. I think all the menu's should appear in the lower right (button for profile, wall, social, market, etc.) and not condensed versions. Even on a phone the space is terribly wasted. Additionally, this causes more server results being required (for example, Wall is beneath Profile, extra clicks AND extra server requests). If a phone's dimensions are too small, include code to make it a fly out, but this would reduce so many queries and make the game zip along much more functionally. Besides, do you know how many people don't realize they can reach their profile by clicking on their level in the upper right?
Next Neighbor button (important) - Instead of always rendering the neighbor list, why not include a button that automatically goes to the next neighbor in our list when we visit islands? This would reduce queries immensely and we wouldn't have to wait for that render every time.
The ability to sort neighbors - I honestly think this would be a massive improvement if we could sort neighbors in reverse order and by their sharing eggs. I have 300+ neighbors and want to be able to visit the ones who play the most first, but don't want to exclude the others. Some people gift gold, but don't play often and I don't always have the time to visit every island. It would be nice to be able to prioritize. This is entirely client side scriptable and would not hurt the server.
Less animation - It would severely beneficial to include timers that allow the dragons to sit still for awhile. The level 50+ folks have some pretty intensive islands with tons of animation. Less animation = less battery = more playtime!
Memorize Zoom Level - I shouldn't have to pan out every time! I use a stylus on my tablet and panning is non-existent for that.
Sticky Message - It would be nice to have a sticky message on my wall for visitors, not something that gets pushed down to the bottom and missed by others. Don't need any extra space, just a single message from us that can remain at the top.
Don't hide island name - When you visit an island, do your business and then click on social to move to the next island, the current islands name disappears. Since there is occasionally a lag difference between the menu's, you can easily revisit the same island inadvertently. Please make that stay sticky while on the menu's as well.

Sound interesting, I like the "null" sugges

salinho
04-09-13, 05:55 AM
Wow, eidsvold and opanugie, nice suggestions!!

I really like the idea of lantern dragon :) it could be air and... Er... ANYTHING BUT RED, LIGHT AND PINK. Lol. Ok, maybe light. But that's pushing it.
Joker dragon, too. Could be light/night/purple.?

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 06:18 AM
A new suggestions for expand island on Dragon Story :
1. Add 3 more island on the Main Island
2. DRAGON CAGE for keep the Dragon that we like

Main Island
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Recovered_zps4028f74c.jpg
Sky World Kingdom
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Skyworld_zpsb461bb4e.jpg
Underworld Kingdom
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Dragon-Story-Island-Underworld_zpsd5919458.jpg
Another suggestion :
1. Big Diamond Field
2. Second Breeding Den
3. Select all button to sending gift and request
4. Tower Building Decoration
5. Decreasing food for dragon or Add more variation food on farm
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47497-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-4&p=568052&viewfull=1#post568052

Suggestion for BIG DIAMOND FIELD
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/opanugie/Big-Diamond-Field_zpsa91f19ab.jpg

These are amazing!!! Nice work!!

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 06:20 AM
Dragon storage, on iOS we can have dragons in there if we win a dragon from the wheel or buy a dragon from the album (gold trap lol) so why can't we put dragons there when we want? I would like to put dragons there from habitat or straight from the nest.

sollia
04-09-13, 08:03 AM
I think I mentioned this once, but I don't know if it was seen, so I'm asking again.

TL, could you provide us with high quality images of the dragons? Lately I've been playing in photoshop to make wallpapers for my ipod and I'd love to do some based around dragons.

sehana
04-09-13, 11:10 AM
I think I mentioned this once, but I don't know if it was seen, so I'm asking again.

TL, could you provide us with high quality images of the dragons? Lately I've been playing in photoshop to make wallpapers for my ipod and I'd love to do some based around dragons.
I'd like that also.

wildhearts20
04-09-13, 01:20 PM
All of us ?!

I know this is a little late, but yes!

topherocious
04-09-13, 01:30 PM
I'm still waiting and wanting my Passion banner /:

annbluebird
04-09-13, 02:01 PM
What do you think of a dragon blonde, brunette or redhead? :D

lobius
04-09-13, 02:43 PM
What do you think of a dragon blonde, brunette or redhead? :D

slow, funny, and mean jk lol

ghostbaker
04-09-13, 05:45 PM
Ability to get second evolution temple would be great. Waiting 20 hours to play the game doesn't make sense. The more fun the game, the more loyal players....I can't get too excited ahout other designs when I find myself waiting days to play.

PlanB:: Ability to abandon eggs in nest rather than suffering through 18 hours of incubation with a common dragon you probably must sell for 100 coins.

eidsvold
04-09-13, 11:32 PM
Ability to get second evolution temple would be great. Waiting 20 hours to play the game doesn't make sense. The more fun the game, the more loyal players....I can't get too excited ahout other designs when I find myself waiting days to play.

PlanB:: Ability to abandon eggs in nest rather than suffering through 18 hours of incubation with a common dragon you probably must sell for 100 coins.

Abandon would be great, but only if they don't have multiples with same timing (like that ridiculously evil Easter dragon)

tonguelashing
04-09-13, 11:48 PM
Ability to Cancel a neighbor request you sent out. I have a few nbr requests I sent at the request of someone that played me, but they disappeared and never accepted my nbr request. So I'd love to be able to edit invites the same way I edit neighbors and remove stagnant requests.

ganodustin
04-10-13, 03:33 AM
How about a trading feature? i wish i could do some trading with other player (Exchange coins with food with othe islands, etc).

karamsay
04-10-13, 09:27 AM
I think the number 1 priority for me is to catch up other platforms. I love this game, and want to recommend it to every one I know, but I have to hold my tongue, since most of my friends have Android devices. I seriously can't believe they don't even have _storage_. Wow. I would never ask my friends to play such an unfinished version, no matter how much fun I have with it on iOS.

drevo77
04-10-13, 09:50 AM
I would love more than anything(far more than another avalanche of fancy new dragons) is a second breeding den. I can handle small diamond fields as they dont take up that much space and I dread to think the cost a large would be...Breeding den please! And a trading portal for dragons for neighbours

drevo77
04-10-13, 03:00 PM
Everybody Big Diamond Habitats..only if it comes without a BIG diamond pricetag. At least you can cram the current size habitat into places most would not fit lol

opanugie
04-10-13, 03:45 PM
I would love more than anything(far more than another avalanche of fancy new dragons) is a second breeding den. I can handle small diamond fields as they dont take up that much space and I dread to think the cost a large would be...Breeding den please! And a trading portal for dragons for neighbours

i agree, since lot of new dragon released, we think we need the second breeding den to complete the dragons

wildhearts20
04-11-13, 09:46 AM
Another thing for me, I like to be able to do something in the game a couple times a day. But with all these high hour fails of common dragons (like island, sunrise etc.) that's not possible. It gets kind of boring and I get tried of waiting so long to hatch another ugly island dragon. I personally think 12 hours is enough for a common dragon, it still adds up to 24 hours total. I'm just finding myself getting burned out with the long fail times and the impossibility of getting the new dragons.

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 09:59 AM
Another thing for me, I like to be able to do something in the game a couple times a day. But with all these high hour fails of common dragons (like island, sunrise etc.) that's not possible. It gets kind of boring and I get tried of waiting so long to hatch another ugly island dragon. I personally think 12 hours is enough for a common dragon, it still adds up to 24 hours total. I'm just finding myself getting burned out with the long fail times and the impossibility of getting the new dragons.
If the Battle Arena works like it does in a different game (after every battle, you only have to wait 3 hours until the next fight) then that should be something cool to come back and do every now and then.

penqueen2
04-11-13, 10:15 AM
Can you make the boost buildings storable. They are useless if you use the 4-dragon habitates but i might want them later. Thank You TL for listening.

wildhearts20
04-11-13, 10:47 AM
If the Battle Arena works like it does in a different game (after every battle, you only have to wait 3 hours until the next fight) then that should be something cool to come back and do every now and then.

That would be cool. I hope that get that done soon :)

Kvich
04-12-13, 01:58 AM
What I would love to see is the ability to rotate the quest and market buildings.

annbluebird
04-12-13, 04:38 AM
What I would really enjoy (regardless of parity or additionally) is some nice decor with other colors : blue / white / purple / yellow / red colors for the flowers or the hedges (pink and orange are nice but...) and it would be great if we could buy them with coins instead of gold like for the rose bush.

hehe we got them with spring version ! yep I was a psychic :D

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 04:57 AM
hehe we got them with spring version ! yep I was a psychic :D

Only issue is, the Red one is still "pink", and the Rose Bush is the only true red bush :3

These decorations are very good though, I like.

lobius
04-12-13, 08:20 AM
things id like to see (Small sprite collector, DragonTotem [native-american style Decoration], Battle Arena, 2nd Breeding Den, Balance Dragons, Earth Dragons, Cosmic Dragon,Terrain Dig [Option], Dragon Ruins [Decoration], Robot Creation Shop, Yin-Yang Dragons, Extra Island, Android Parity.

sourlicorice5
04-12-13, 09:30 AM
I would like to see NEW decorations that aren't the same as the old decorations only different colour like this weeks update. I was soo excited to get the pop up advertising spring decorations. I was like yeah I can finally decorate my island more. Imagine my disappointment to discover it was all the same stuff only different colour. Not much effort put into this update.

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 10:04 AM
Posted this in a different thread, but...

Mythic Dragons should be able to be traded in, for Pillars. These Pillars could be eventually crafted into a Temple Dragon.

itzjulezzz
04-12-13, 12:28 PM
different color paths ! like white, tan, black, brick !

1cherryblossom
04-13-13, 05:58 AM
Allow large red and white gems to craft pink dragons, large blue and purple gems to craft black dragons! And also, allow large gems to be converted into smaller gems.

funnyrandomness5112
04-13-13, 06:01 AM
I would like to see NEW decorations that aren't the same as the old decorations only different colour like this weeks update. I was soo excited to get the pop up advertising spring decorations. I was like yeah I can finally decorate my island more. Imagine my disappointment to discover it was all the same stuff only different colour. Not much effort put into this update.

To Tell you the truth, I love the yellow flower beds..... just check my island.. XD

alyssafriends
04-13-13, 07:21 AM
I want the messages to be deleted from my News Feed when I hit the visit button.

opanugie
04-13-13, 07:28 AM
please please please DONT PUT buy button on the pop up its kinda a trap for gold ��

RotomGuy
04-13-13, 08:01 AM
Black and Pink habitats don't really need a coin ncrease that much...

Passion and Mythic do though. 3,200 is miniscule after you evolve the Passion.

TWMWife
04-13-13, 02:12 PM
I would like to see more water decor, and trees!! I most want to see everything on android.... crafting and so on.. I don't understand why it's not the same for all platforms it is played on!

LRainicorn
04-14-13, 09:16 PM
I totally understand advertising other games as well as new features/dragons. But, can we please have a more streamlined delivery? It is really irritating to have to click through a dozen pop up windows every single time I open the game. If it happened once a day that would be fine. It would also be fine if everything was listed together on one pop up and that came up every time. I would really appreciate it.

flaming_foxtail
04-15-13, 08:06 AM
Please please please make light, virtue & night tradeable.
They currently don't count as hybrids but magic does?!

I don't understand!

flaming_foxtail
04-15-13, 08:07 AM
I totally understand advertising other games as well as new features/dragons. But, can we please have a more streamlined delivery? It is really irritating to have to click through a dozen pop up windows every single time I open the game. If it happened once a day that would be fine. It would also be fine if everything was listed together on one pop up and that came up every time. I would really appreciate it.

Amen to this!
Pop ups drive me mad!
The more they are there the less I am ever going to give in to them.

salinho
04-15-13, 08:39 AM
TEAM LAVA:

STOP making new dragons with THE SAME COLORS and THE SAME BREEDING TIME!! It's terribly annoying, frustrating, irritating!! You're doing this on purpose - and trust me, you're only making people angrier with all this.

Please please please make light, virtue & night tradeable.
They currently don't count as hybrids but magic does?!

I don't understand!
Hear ye hear ye!!

RotomGuy
04-15-13, 08:41 AM
TEAM LAVA:

STOP making new dragons with THE SAME COLORS and THE SAME BREEDING TIME!! It's terribly annoying, frustrating, irritating!! You're doing this on purpose - and trust me, you're only making people angrier with all this.

Hear ye hear ye!!

Three new dragons, all Red/Yellow, all 12 hours. JOKING! One of them is 13 hours.

I agree entirely. It was acceptable with Easter then it got idiotic.

salinho
04-15-13, 08:49 AM
Three new dragons, all Red/Yellow, all 12 hours. JOKING! One of them is 13 hours.

I agree entirely. It was acceptable with Easter then it got idiotic.

Yeah, especially considering we already had landworm and wild. And something else that I can't remember.
So when breeding red and yellow, or those two with diamond, we can get firestorm, helios, bunny, mythic - all 12 hours. So much fun.

sydneyredhair
04-15-13, 09:55 AM
The ability to move a dragon straight from the nest to the stable, if we dont have the money yet for a habitat.

RotomGuy
04-15-13, 09:58 AM
Yeah, especially considering we already had landworm and wild. And something else that I can't remember.
So when breeding red and yellow, or those two with diamond, we can get firestorm, helios, bunny, mythic - all 12 hours. So much fun.

Four-Leaf and Parakeet is the other one,

cedkugedchgd
04-15-13, 10:23 AM
Four-Leaf and Parakeet is the other one,

now we got landworm and wild

and trickster + peac*ck

mythic + firestorm + easter + helios (seriously?!)

athletic + mask (well, only if you breed pink and black)

dark angel + night

drevo77
04-15-13, 01:45 PM
Im with eidsvold on the zoom memory issue., great idea., it drives me insane!

drevo77
04-15-13, 03:52 PM
please please please DONT PUT buy button on the pop up its kinda a trap for gold ��
Lol, I think that will be one the developers rule out of the question lol. Maybe we should use reverse physcology and say we want loads of gold traps!! Yes please! Maybe then we wont get em. lol

lobius
04-15-13, 05:06 PM
still has yet to get diamond or mystic just got scoprion out of the thousands of firestorms havent even got easter grrrr id really like if they programed the game to give you a betr chance when breeding like after 50 commons you get a rare

and i was seriously sold over a thousand firestorm thus far got scorpion then magic

Darkstorm2
04-15-13, 07:17 PM
Large diamond habitats please. Pretty please

yayacupcake
04-16-13, 07:59 AM
How about a " Mega / Uber Rare " dragon... Zeus, could be a sun icon for his "element", requires Mask + Helios Dragon.... or same combo, but would be a Cthulhu Dragon with an evil looking icon, you know... due to the impending insanity / madness.

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 08:36 AM
After Cosmic, no more new elements for a loooong time unless they are single dragon elements.

lobius
04-16-13, 09:59 AM
After Cosmic, no more new elements for a loooong time unless they are single dragon elements.
what and earth type dragon (orange dragons) you know you want one ;p

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 10:01 AM
what and earth type dragon (orange dragons) you know you want one ;p

Nope. Mythic was a silly element, IMO, and I don't want anything else coming from red and yellow.

craigoryd
04-17-13, 09:10 AM
Is there a reason it cost 10,000 food on new dragons? Please think about how difficult it is to make that much food. It's exhausting all my money I worked so hard to save. Please consider changing. Thanks love the game!

sollia
04-17-13, 09:27 AM
Is there a reason it cost 10,000 food on new dragons? Please think about how difficult it is to make that much food. It's exhausting all my money I worked so hard to save. Please consider changing. Thanks love the game!

It's been that way for a while. It's permanent, sadly.

waylony
04-17-13, 09:41 AM
There is nothing better off than a burning itself phoenix dragon with huge pair wings. Soooo gorgeous

elwood99
04-18-13, 07:13 AM
This game is too serious. How about some disco dancing dragons? That would be funny. Maybe add in bellydancing dragon?

hamadrys
04-18-13, 08:02 AM
This game is too serious. How about some disco dancing dragons? That would be funny. Maybe add in bellydancing dragon?

Bring it on ! I will totally ignore them and that will give me plenty of time to breed some others.

lobius
04-18-13, 08:12 AM
Bring it on ! I will totally ignore them and that will give me plenty of time to breed some others.

lmao likewise

lizzle1701
04-18-13, 08:14 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop making new dragons!!! I'm on level 94, and I haven't even bred all the old, basic dragons yet, let alone all the special editions ones, plus pink, black, atlas, and crafted ones!!! Can't we just have new decorations for a while to give us all a chance to catch up? Or stop making new Dragon items altogether for a bit and focus your attention on overhauling other games that seem to have been forgotten, like Monster and Home Design stories? Please?

mexhid
04-18-13, 01:15 PM
Can we get a sale on gold please

annbluebird
04-18-13, 01:21 PM
Can we get a sale on gold please

sale on gold is random

fagoggil
04-18-13, 11:11 PM
I understand game developed for iOS. Suggest half breeding time in Android to compensate for disparity. Also for all allow more gifts as level increase like 1 more for each 5 levels. I ' m at level 56 & see no reason to work to reach higher level as no reward.

lobius
04-19-13, 11:52 AM
would rather see habitats cost less then 6 mill (Cries) and less knew dragons atleast for a few months updates the platforms plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spiceshirl
04-19-13, 10:53 PM
I really like the Joker dragon because this game Is turning into a game of cards!!! I think I want like 10 for my island!! I really hope it's a diamond too that way I can use the temple and I know for sure I will get a joker!! Well done TL!!! :rolleyes:

Spiceshirl
04-19-13, 11:19 PM
Posted this in a different thread, but...

Mythic Dragons should be able to be traded in, for Pillars. These Pillars could be eventually crafted into a Temple Dragon.

That's a brilliant idea!!! Love it !!!

fagoggil
04-20-13, 07:51 PM
yes. Could we have an increase of gold gifts with increased level? Maybe just 1 more gold gift for each 10 levels?

fagoggil
04-20-13, 08:09 PM
I agree. I would also like to be able to catch up a little before next release. So many new dragons & do not have basic hybrids yet. Difficulty getting dragons seems to be increasing & with long breed time is frustrating. Games are supposed to be fun but it is hard when one cannot accomplish anything for days.

liebyra
04-20-13, 10:28 PM
Cosmic x Diamond must be Jupiter or Galaxy or Nemesis or Star

noir77
04-21-13, 01:50 AM
Would TL consider reworking the rarity label system in the future? 'Common', 'Rare', 'Super rare' and 'Ultra Rare' give us a rough idea of how hard it is to get a dragon, but sometimes it's also grossly inaccurate. An obvious example would be Magic dragons ('Rare') which are extremely easy to get, compared to something like Kite (also 'Rare') which are much more difficult.

A replacement system could be classes, like A-Class, B-Class, H-Class, AA-Class. :)

Manaphio
04-21-13, 03:36 AM
As some of you guys know I was a player from the start and will always be but one problem is that I don't feel excited to play anymore the fun has gone i hope team lava can restore it... Another thing is that I don't know what dragon to go for their are too many

roni122285
04-21-13, 02:36 PM
I would have voted for the coin cap increase but I can't get any black hybrids even though black was easy for me and since I'm a kindle user I don't have pink or mythic dragons but I wouldn't mind seeing a ninjas dragon I think that could be kinda cool.

itzjulezzz
04-21-13, 04:45 PM
give us the ability to have another farm! I am gonna keep commenting this until someone makes it happen.

Masocata
04-22-13, 10:58 AM
I'm voting for more space, farms and habitats. This is crazy with all these new dragons weekly, I can't get the old ones, how am I going to get the new ones.

nanajax5
04-23-13, 10:40 AM
How about another island - running out of room

Cmdr_Keen
04-23-13, 10:45 AM
How about some gemstone dragons with more than one color? Could be cool...

salinho
04-23-13, 11:59 AM
How about some gemstone dragons with more than one color? Could be cool...

Ooooh. Me likey. This would be an awesome idea. But I'd prefer if Android could get crafting before they start adding more craftables...

CrystalDavid852
04-23-13, 12:06 PM
I think that they should make things like competitions, spin the wheel and craft portal thingy avaliable for android other than ipads and iphones. Plus deffinately make a big diamonds field!!

CrystalDavid852
04-23-13, 12:07 PM
Ooooh. Me likey. This would be an awesome idea. But I'd prefer if Android could get crafting before they start adding more craftables...

Yeah, i agree that would be sooo good!!!!

GoldenTiger99
04-23-13, 12:58 PM
How about iPhone 5 full screen support? I noticed that earlier that Pet Shop, Bakery, and Restaurant Story all got iPhone 5 full screen support today. I would enjoy Dragon Story even more if I could see it in full screen on my iPhone 5.

lollipop_rp
04-25-13, 04:20 AM
I think that they should make things like competitions, spin the wheel and craft portal thingy avaliable for android other than ipads and iphones. Plus deffinately make a big diamonds field!!

I wish we got it more often

salinho
04-25-13, 08:00 AM
regarding the new iOS DS version : when choosing dragons for the breeding den, it has become a lot harder to read what dragons we are choosing. Showing the rarity is pointless and it takes up space, much-needed for the dragon's type (which is the most important thing I'll be searching for when I hastily scroll around for breeding!!). I say, the type of dragon should be in bold WHITE letters with black outer layer, and the name of the dragon should be in smaller letters, in yellow.

It would be a lot better, visually. I really dislike the way it looks right now...

henrylucky
04-26-13, 10:18 AM
I have a suggestion. How about explain new feature that will release to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

utopiarose
04-26-13, 09:59 PM
I would like to see an expanding gifting plan put in to effect. Start with being able to gift 3 with gold, and as we level up increase the number we can gift. Say at level 30 gift 4, at level 40 gift 5, etc. We have a level cap so it would also have a limit. We wind up with so many neighbors it would be nice to gift a few more of them.

salinho
04-27-13, 12:49 AM
I would like to see an expanding gifting plan put in to effect. Start with being able to gift 3 with gold, and as we level up increase the number we can gift. Say at level 30 gift 4, at level 40 gift 5, etc. We have a level cap so it would also have a limit. We wind up with so many neighbors it would be nice to gift a few more of them.

They've refused to do that already. But with the absurd decision to double gold costs for many players, they really should do something about this.

salinho
04-27-13, 01:29 AM
We should have an in-game option to freeze all animations (particularly for android), at least when visiting neighbors. Otherwise the game keeps running so darn slowly.

Also, for iOS, it would be nice if the game remembered the zoom we want it to be with. Instead of implementing some of the latest moronic features, they really ought to worry about playability!! I hate having to zoom out constanly when visiting.

And they keep forgetting the "ask all" button. -.- thanks for forcing me to ask all of my 300-odd neighbors for mals in each and every expansion. Good thing i am finished!!

alyssafriends
04-27-13, 01:02 PM
I want a magical farm robot that will plant and harvest buffbeets until I run out of coins....

annbluebird
04-27-13, 01:50 PM
I have a suggestion. How about explain new feature that will release to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++ (applause)

salinho
04-28-13, 03:39 AM
It apparently earns TL money:
- increased habitat costs + low coin capacity of new habitats
- all new dragons which cost 100 000/125 000 in food to completely level up. No increase in farm productivity.
- spin has a piddly 0.0000000000000001% chance of landing on anything other than a piddle of coins/food/lotus
- boosted breed; people have costs of: coins (100 000, 500 000), gold (10, 50), Apples (50 000) -> yield of rare dragons either SUPER LONG in breeding time or does absolutely nothing and produces no boosted increase
- Limited edition goods which do nothing, are a cash grab and upon buying turn out to be expiring. E.g. Diamond Temple
- Excessive numbers of 'sweepstakes' lasting a total of 3 days to promote money spending.
- Dragons that basically take over 600 tries to breed - Dark Angel, Helios
- Dragons that split excessively when breeding - Dark, Pink, Mythic
- Dragons with deceptive colours - Atlas and Peacock both need colours which are unstated
- Dragons with deceptive breeding times - Many new dragons now coincide with the breeding times of commons. e.g. the infamous 12 hours
- New dragons have extremely low earning rates unbefitting of their rarity
- Costs are different for _every_single_player_ goldwise
- Some people are experiencing doubled gold costs and doubled breeding/evolving times (others are experiencing the opposite)
- Pricing of stables are screwed if you have them (buying a stable gives you ONE storage area for a premium price. Subsequent upgrades are also extremely expensive)
- Decorations that cost gold
- Decorations that cost gold and are then made craftable
- Limited editions classed as limited with a timer, which stay for a few months, and are suddenly relabelled limited
- two words: GOLD TRAP

I forgot the new one:
- new pures introduced for the sake of making diamond hybrids even rarer.

I think this is quite a perfect summary. Thanks, idestined! A lot lf things have been going on with this game that are extremely wrong! Especially considering all the new releases and features, whilst android remains without some main features. Ridiculous.

henrylucky
04-28-13, 03:52 AM
+++ (applause)

Thanks! :D

alyssafriends
04-28-13, 05:54 AM
How about iPhone 5 full screen support? I noticed that earlier that Pet Shop, Bakery, and Restaurant Story all got iPhone 5 full screen support today. I would enjoy Dragon Story even more if I could see it in full screen on my iPhone 5.

Its full screen on my iPhone...hmmm

RotomGuy
04-28-13, 05:57 AM
It would be cool if we could upgrade the Eternal Flame and Planetary Tower too boost the Mythics and Cosmics habitats income respectively. I know it won't be much but any boost on those habitats would be nice.

And Pink and Black boosts would be nice too.

salinho
04-28-13, 06:31 AM
Its full screen on my iPhone...hmmm

I ink full screen for iPhone 5 came with iOS Dragon Story version 1.4

salinho
04-28-13, 06:40 AM
It would be cool if we could upgrade the Eternal Flame and Planetary Tower too boost the Mythics and Cosmics habitats income respectively. I know it won't be much but any boost on those habitats would be nice.

And Pink and Black boosts would be nice too.
Great idea! :)

eternity2507
04-28-13, 07:19 AM
How about something for your loyal level 94 players. Everything gives us XP points , they are of no use to us at all, how about a reward at for every million points we accumulate , that is exclusive to level 94 players, just to show your appreciation

henrylucky
04-28-13, 07:49 AM
How about upgrade Level cap to 99 or 114?!

lobius
04-28-13, 04:31 PM
how bout give loyal android and kindle player all the ios updates

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:05 PM
how bout give loyal android and kindle player all the ios updates

Maybe, 3 - 13 months to go. Or more :(

opanugie
04-29-13, 04:00 AM
Suggestion
All the eggs design are awesome, is there any way that we can collect the eggs in our land and make it in an egg album like dragon album

henrylucky
04-29-13, 04:20 AM
Suggestion
All the eggs design are awesome, is there any way that we can collect the eggs in our land and make it in an egg album like dragon album

No, but Egg shelf and neighbors can see our eggs collection by click it!

sollia
04-29-13, 01:59 PM
I think you guys should make some symbol or mark on a dragon in the market if it can't be bred, like Treasure. Or Clockwork but I think that ship has sailed.

annbluebird
04-29-13, 02:07 PM
Trees. I think that it will not be difficult to give us some.

salinho
04-29-13, 02:22 PM
Stop being disgusting money-hoarders. You are ruining the game because of sheer greed.

carlsbad69
04-29-13, 05:30 PM
I'd love to see the Dragon Album include an option to select by element color much like the market, so you can show all the dragons, or just the red, gold, etc. Maybe even an option to show just the gemstone dragons (amethyst, ruby, pearl) in a single option. I think that would be great.

hamadrys
04-29-13, 05:42 PM
Trees. I think that it will not be difficult to give us some.

I would love that very much. Natural elements. Nice stones, trees, bushes, mushrooms...

amnesiaNo9
04-29-13, 05:54 PM
When will we get MORE HABITATS?!? New dragons keep coming out but no new habitats, especially with this new treasure dragon, if it can only hold one then maybe the habitat should stand alone from others and not been included as one of our 43 habitats we are allowed!

lightningougi
04-30-13, 01:07 AM
I would love that very much. Natural elements. Nice stones, trees, bushes, mushrooms...

I agree! I've wanted some simple, natural decoration ever since I had to clear away some of the pretty foliage.

I also hope we get some more third level habitats. I saved up 500 gold, and now I wish there were air or water habitats to spend it on.

Friedhelm_von_Katz
04-30-13, 02:16 PM
will there ever be something like a simple confirmation button for spending gold? I just wasted 20 Gold on more than useless FOOD due to my fingers being faster than the game *argh*. Now I'm unable to speed up this Dawntree Dragon. Gnah! >.<

annbluebird
04-30-13, 02:24 PM
will there ever be something like a simple confirmation button for spending gold? I just wasted 20 Gold on more than useless FOOD due to my fingers being faster than the game *argh*. Now I'm unable to speed up this Dawntree Dragon. Gnah! >.<

I wish I will never have enough gold to see that .. I agree, add a confirmation button !

Ziggle5
05-01-13, 11:11 PM
I wish I will never have enough gold to see that .. I agree, add a confirmation button !

YES!

I've seen some people say that they think TL won't add one because then people would spend less gold, but if they did add one wouldn't more people buy gold coz they wouldn't be worried they'd accidentally spend it on something they don't want?

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 12:56 AM
How about transfer our gold to other? Remember, it's transfer gold, so will cost our gold (Max gold to transfer: 500 gold, min gold to transfer: 10 gold)

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 06:54 PM
I have a suggestion again!

How about delay new feature on IOS until they ready to release it for Android and Kindle. So both platforms will get same feature at the moment, and no parity anymore!!

kurebiz
05-02-13, 07:10 PM
I have a suggestion again!

How about delay new feature on IOS until they ready to release it for Android and Kindle. So both platforms will get same feature at the moment, and no parity anymore!!

Agreed.The disparity between devices just keeps on increasing. And there's no new information for us apart from "we're working on it".

lightningougi
05-02-13, 07:31 PM
I really think the amount of experience given by magic farms needs to be reduced. I'm someone whose not even tried to get a diamond dragon and I'm already in the 60's in level. I get more experience harvesting crops than I do hatching most dragons. It just feels unnecessary.

salinho
05-03-13, 01:51 AM
Get a sense of humor! Kthxbai.

hahadrago1998
05-05-13, 07:45 PM
I think there should be quick match, this is where you can battle for fun without rewards, losing wait, winning wait or healing time. And ranked match where there is losing time, rewards, winning time and healing time. Mainly because people who don't want all this dragon stuff just want to have fun with it. It keeps them playing longer. Anyone with me?

HenryLucky1
05-05-13, 10:04 PM
I think there should be quick match, this is where you can battle for fun without rewards, losing wait, winning wait or healing time. And ranked match where there is losing time, rewards, winning time and healing time. Mainly because people who don't want all this dragon stuff just want to have fun with it. It keeps them playing longer. Anyone with me?

Yes :) even though I'm Android. Also PvP game where you can battle with other USERS (not mean neighbor)

stoogehunter
05-06-13, 01:36 AM
Please make the boosts work on the habitats bought with gold.

kbrown0410
05-06-13, 03:16 AM
I would like to see a Breed button, similar to the evolve/feed buttons, when you click on a dragon. This would save you a little time when breeding, especially if one you want to breed is towards the bottom of a long list...

fishquinn
05-06-13, 03:47 AM
I would like a new colour. the earth element. It would be brown. I have a list of dragons.

Earth dragon
Swamp dragon
Mud dragon
Earthquake dragon
Core dragon
Lightmole dragon
Desert Dragon
Frozen dragon
Gravel dragon

Thank you Fishquinn dragon story

fishquinn
05-06-13, 05:43 AM
I think that in the trading portal you should be able to put a dragon on offer and see all of the dragons or gold or coins someone will offer you for that dragon. Then you click an offer that you like and it sends a message through to the offerers news and they can click yes or no and you get what you want and they get what they want. Also no level requirement for dragons

fishquinn
05-06-13, 05:44 AM
that sounds good

fishquinn
05-06-13, 05:45 AM
I think you should be able to have a maximum of 2 breeding dens and 2 evolution temples

fishquinn
05-06-13, 05:47 AM
with the trading portal idea I also want it on all devices including Iphone, Ipod touch, I pad, android, kindle, IOS and much more

sharbuch
05-06-13, 07:27 PM
I would really like to gift more then 3 gold a day, everything is getting so expensive that I think it is only fair that we should be able to gift to all our neighbors I think I would buy more gold and think others would too if we had a great start to our goal like today I would have loved to finish off all my stuff in breeding and hatching and evolving but just didn't have enough gold would love to buy the new dragons but 1900 is a bit much to buy but if each one of my neighbors gave me one gold a day I would buy gold to finish the price that goes for all the new ones having no luck breeding but buy just like I did with my diamond bought it but took days to save and then buy gold. Think about it I really think more gold would be bought if we could at least 2 time a week gift to everyone on our list. I'm not saying we do it everyday but say on the days we get new dragon we could all give one gold to each of of neighbors.

sharbuch
05-06-13, 07:29 PM
I would really like to gift more then 3 gold a day, everything is getting so expensive that I think it is only fair that we should be able to gift to all our neighbors I think I would buy more gold and think others would too if we had a great start to our goal like today I would have loved to finish off all my stuff in breeding and hatching and evolving but just didn't have enough gold would love to buy the new dragons but 1900 is a bit much to buy but if each one of my neighbors gave me one gold a day I would buy gold to finish the price that goes for all the new ones having no luck breeding but buy just like I did with my diamond bought it but took days to save and then buy gold. Think about it I really think more gold would be bought if we could at least 2 time a week gift to everyone on our list. I'm not saying we do it everyday but say on the days we get new dragon we could all give one gold to each of of neighbors.
It would be just like they put gold on sale and I think this would even things out for Android and kindle players because we don't have all the perks the iOS players have.

Spiceshirl
05-06-13, 08:41 PM
I would like to suggest that dragons in storage be seen in your album, so that nbrs don't think you don't have the dragon!!! Please also let it be reflected in the amount of dragons you have when you look at your profile. Thanks

DragonTan1
05-07-13, 08:31 AM
I want the ninja dragon, do it now!! Also increase the habitats, big Diamond habitats, reduce price of gold habitats... Blah blah blah...

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the votes. Results have been submitted.
See the new suggestion thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread&p=623205&viewfull=1#post623205)