PDA

View Full Version : How do the various holiday editions of Bakery Story work?

Poliptily
04-06-13, 06:49 PM
Can someone explain to me how, say Bakery Story Easter Edition works? If you have the basic Bakery Story, and then install Easter Edition, does the Easter Edition overwrite the original, or do you end up with 2 separate bakeries? Is one your usual decor and the other the theme one? Do they each have their own appliances and recipes? Do they exist in parallel universes, with the two bakeries mirroring each other? When a holiday edition is no longer available, what happens to the bakery? Sorry for the long post - I have been thinking a theme bakery would be fun, but I don't want to lose all the hard work I put into decorating my original one!

TinksThots
04-06-13, 08:01 PM
I have the Christmas version of BS and RS and the Valentine's version of RS all installed right alongside the regular versions. Opening them through the holiday ones versus the regular ones gives me access to appliances, recipes, and decor that are no longer available on regular (just kinda mixed in with all the regular stuff), and makes my door, customers, and menu color scheme match the holiday theme of whichever one I opened. Otherwise, everything is the same, as far as your store itself. When a holiday edition is no longer available, as long as you've already downloaded it, you can still use it. So yeah, parallel universe, if you wanna look at it like that. :D

rusticjess
04-06-13, 09:32 PM
There's a bakery story easter version??

TinksThots
04-06-13, 10:06 PM
I was wondering that too, but figured it was on Android or something. Different platforms get different versions for some reason, at least that's the impression I get from reading around.

wingus
04-06-13, 10:22 PM
AFAIK, there is no Easter version for Android. Nor are there any other versions at the moment except the original version. TL have taken away all the other versions. :(

borat2
04-06-13, 11:26 PM
Your bakery is saved on their servers, so no matter what app you are using, it's the same.
Every version is a different app, you can have multiple versions installed at the same time.