PDA

View Full Version : Lining up dragons for breeding

Jasmerz
04-06-13, 12:12 PM
Which way has worked the best for you in lining up dragons for breeding? Which one on left and right and what row? Everybody probably has their own way. Post yours here!!

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 12:16 PM
Which way has worked the best for you in lining up dragons for breeding? Which one on left and right and what row? Everybody probably has their own way. Post yours here!!

Well, I got my Passion by putting the LH and RH on the wrong sides :3

But in my attempts for Kite, I have put the Lightning, Virtue, Topaz and Air Dragon's in every possible orientation and it doesn't seem to make a difference -w-

salinho
04-06-13, 04:21 PM
Well, I got my Passion by putting the LH and RH on the wrong sides :3

But in my attempts for Kite, I have put the Lightning, Virtue, Topaz and Air Dragon's in every possible orientation and it doesn't seem to make a difference -w-

I got my passion by keeping my LH and RH in their CORRECT sides! :p

Ehehe...flexible little buggers, ain't they? XD

hamadrys
04-06-13, 04:30 PM
I am always thinking I am going to jinx things if I change the sides they're on. Like the game can remember what I tried and if I change, everything is like "starting over". So, I pick a first dragon and a second and keep it that way til I get the one I want.

tonguelashing
04-06-13, 06:41 PM
I put whichever dragon comes first in the list of the two I want on the left (level/color/name) and whichever dragon comes second in the list on the right.

Occasionally, I'll do a specific color order regardless of dragon level/name. But in general, that's what I do.