PDA

View Full Version : Notification Issue

bcreative
04-06-13, 06:58 AM
Ok so here is my problem...

So right now I only have the regular Bakery Story installed on my device. Well out of the blue when I get a notifcation the thing is HUGE!! It fills up my entire screen on my device! I have a Galaxy S3 by the way.

Anyone else having this issue?? Anyone know a solution? Should I just delete it and reinstall

islanddoll1
04-06-13, 09:07 AM
Whats showing up? Recently every time i get a notification a picture of a cake fills up my screen, I'm on android.

CuteTali
04-06-13, 12:29 PM
I got the same from installing the plain boring restaurant story version, the notification is huge and takes up most the screen even on a tablet. Also I can't zoom out at all which makes it difficult to play. I think I'm gonna go back and install the cute V-Day version, miss the raining bubble hearts anyway.

rusticjess
04-06-13, 04:08 PM
I get it too, but it only pops up for half a second and then its gone. It looks like the main opening screen on the regular BS, but it just shows the cake with the strawberry on top

CuddlyDragon
04-06-13, 05:37 PM
Hey Everyone!

Please send a screen shot, your Storm8 ID and the type of device you are on to our Support Team (support@teamlava.com) . We will look into this.

DaojinWildfire
04-09-13, 06:43 PM
Please update to Bakery Story 1.5.5.7.3 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory) if you're still experiencing any issues on Android. This version contains the latest fixes, as well as a fix for the large push notification icons. Thanks!