PDA

View Full Version : is there a big diamond habitat?

hansiboy44
04-06-13, 05:37 AM
I've been visiting some of my friends' islands and it seems that some have large diamond habitats...am I seeing it right? Is there a big diamond habitat?

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-06-13, 05:39 AM
I don't think so...

funnyrandomness5112
04-06-13, 05:42 AM
No I Wish...

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 05:57 AM
Unfortunately, one doesn't exist.

It should hold 2 Dragons and hold 32,000 coins. Unlike normal habitats, it would appear like a diamond stalactite with two small diamond platforms coming off where the dragons would go.

kwhales
04-06-13, 06:06 AM

It should hold 2 Dragons and hold 32,000 coins. Unlike normal habitats, it would appear like a diamond stalactite with two small diamond platforms coming off where the dragons would go.

We can dream.

opanugie
04-06-13, 06:08 AM
ii'm affraid if there is a big diamond habitat, its gonna be upgrade with lots of gold

henrylucky
04-06-13, 06:54 AM
I've been visiting some of my friends' islands and it seems that some have large diamond habitats...am I seeing it right? Is there a big diamond habitat?

You mean white meadow?

nylear13
04-06-13, 07:29 AM
can you post a picture? but its probably the big white meadows u're seeing as henrylucky said. I've had low level neighbours asking about my "diamond dragons" before (that was back when before I actually got a diamond)

moostermine
04-06-13, 07:35 AM

You mean like this?
It doesn't exist, except in our hearts and minds! Sigh!

henrylucky
04-06-13, 08:20 AM
You mean like this?

It's cool, but where will the 2 or 3 Diamond dragons stand and walk around?... Not enough place to walk, even for stand....

moostermine
04-06-13, 08:25 AM
It's cool, but where will the 2 or 3 Diamond dragons stand and walk around?... Not enough place to walk, even for stand....

Oh they could change it, to make it fit, if they ever built it. The idea was mainly for shape and idea.

hamadrys
04-06-13, 08:50 AM
One diamond dragon on each platform. Diamond deserves a HUGE habitat, they could make it slightly larger than the others. They are ultra rare and deserve to be beautifully displayed.

henrylucky
04-06-13, 09:23 AM
One diamond dragon on each platform. Diamond deserves a HUGE habitat, they could make it slightly larger than the others. They are ultra rare and deserve to be beautifully displayed.

In my opinion, Huge isn't beautiful, but slim is beautiful (if you know what I mean) :p >.<

moostermine
04-06-13, 09:28 AM
In my opinion, Huge isn't beautiful, but slim is beautiful (if you know what I mean) :p >.<

Haha! Oh you are clever! So what you are saying is build a tall, slim but shapely diamond high rise habitat! Right?

henrylucky
04-06-13, 09:33 AM
Haha! Oh you are clever! So what you are saying is build a tall, slim but shapely diamond high rise habitat! Right?

Nope, slim = small. So....just like Diamond habitat that just can hold 1 dragon, looks beautiful but it's too simple...
You're a man?

moostermine
04-06-13, 09:46 AM
Nope, slim = small. So....just like Diamond habitat that just can hold 1 dragon, looks beautiful but it's too simple...
You're a man?
No, lol, just saying what I figured they would think! Sorry, lol, couldn't help it! I know it was bad!
But I'm sure that they will make a truly beautiful two diamond habitat, if the mythic one is any example!

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 09:48 AM
You mean like this?

I thought like this.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4057/imagevjf.jpg

moostermine
04-06-13, 09:57 AM
Oh! I like that! It's not as spread out!

hansiboy44
04-06-13, 10:17 AM
it must have been the white meadows I was seeing :(

kwhales
04-06-13, 10:30 AM
If, they ever give us multi diamond habitats, I think the price tag will be well beyond the cost for the mythic habitat. 10 million would be my guess.

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 01:41 PM
There needs to be a big Diamond habitat... I have 7 small habitats and I want my hybrids to stay there.

doop01
04-06-13, 02:35 PM
If, they ever give us multi diamond habitats, I think the price tag will be well beyond the cost for the mythic habitat. 10 million would be my guess.

Yep, that's what I think too. Price will be a huge amount if it ever happens.....

NouraMoh
04-06-13, 03:10 PM
Oh that would be heaven!!
I would have a field day with my diamond breeding

Right now I feel so restricted :/

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 09:55 PM
I just got my second Diamond... TL there best be a big Diamond habitat on the market, hurry up you got like 40 hours to get it done. :D

Baraze
04-08-13, 09:24 AM
Id happily pay 500 gold for a large diamond habitat. After getting a red and purple one im hooked! Ill get a green one soon and may build up bit by bit as time goes on. I cant wait to see the yellow, blue, pink and white ones!

Ive 18 diamond habitats and have a crusader and quetzal chilling in their respective color habitats. i refuse to get rid of anything and anyone. I trade rares and super rares before my precious babies.

lollipop_rp
04-08-13, 12:32 PM
Ive 18 diamond habitats and have a crusader and quetzal chilling in their respective color habitats. i refuse to get rid of anything and anyone. I trade rares and super rares before my precious babies.

Whoa! 18?
What do you have in them?

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 06:03 PM
We need an answer about this issue

Jake.. Jake
"Into the light I summon thee"

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 06:07 PM
Id happily pay 500 gold for a large diamond habitat. After getting a red and purple one im hooked! Ill get a green one soon and may build up bit by bit as time goes on. I cant wait to see the yellow, blue, pink and white ones!

We think alike!
I'd happily pay 500 gold for it too
I already have 5 Grand Gardens, 5 Raging Rocks and 4 Glorious Groves
I too can't wait for the upgraded yellow, blue and white habitats

Baraze
04-08-13, 06:20 PM
Whoa! 18?
What do you have in them?

6 diamonds, 3 infinities. 2 angels and the other hybrids. Minus dark and helios.

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 06:32 PM
6 diamonds, 3 infinities. 2 angels and the other hybrids. Minus dark and helios.

You don't need that mny Diamond dragons... sell a few :p

stoogehunter
04-08-13, 06:51 PM
I have 6 diamond habitats and am now maxed out on habitats. My last habitat, I bought the grand gardens for 500 gold. The only duplicate dragon I have is a second unicorn, who is in a pink habitat. I only want one of each diamond hybrid, but we NEED a big diamond habitat!
Please TL!!! I will happily pay 500 gold for a big diamond habitat.

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 06:57 PM
I have 8 Diamond habitats for, 3x Crusader, 2x Gold, Diamond, Helios and Quetzal... I got another Diamond in the nest but it's staying there lol

alyssafriends
06-15-13, 05:26 AM
Please make a large diamond habitat. 2Mil, 3 dragons, 60k coins

kwhales
06-15-13, 06:07 AM
If they ever make a large diamond habitat, it will be way more expensive then 2 million. Way way more.

Check out the suggestions thread and even the dragon art thread.

alyssafriends
06-15-13, 06:15 AM
Ok...3 would be ok too :)

kwhales
06-15-13, 06:25 AM
Three? yeah ok. I am think more in the line of 10 million or more. TL is not cheap anymore.

dalexxx
06-15-13, 07:37 AM
10 million with 25000 capacity probably...

cedkugedchgd
06-15-13, 07:42 AM
stop making threads with these kind of titles! i always get a heart attack when i read them..

RotomGuy
06-15-13, 07:48 AM
stop making threads with these kind of titles! i always get a heart attack when i read them..

I'm not the only one then!

I think it should hold two. It should be like a podium with two spots on it.

Costs 7,500,000, and have a coin capacity of 22500.

HenryLucky1
06-15-13, 08:23 AM
Hahahahah....
LMAO, you just made me laugh a lot!

HenryLucky1
06-15-13, 08:26 AM

I'm not the only one then!

I think it should hold two. It should be like a podium with two spots on it.

Costs 7,500,000, and have a coin capacity of 22500.
lol, You're different with me then

For me, if I see something like this, I'll just like "Huh, other player give this suggestion again -_-. TL won't do it, so..."

davewin
06-15-13, 01:31 PM
If they do, I guarantee it's going to cost at least 10 million coins to buy.

scottyhaha
06-15-13, 01:33 PM
I say they will make it for gold buyer. Like 700 gold for the Hab

montrianmaster
06-15-13, 01:38 PM
why do you want ot to be so expensive. i am nit willing to spend so much money.

scottyhaha
06-15-13, 01:47 PM
I just saying. TL loves money!!

NouraMoh
06-15-13, 02:11 PM
I'd totally pay 20 million for a bigger Diamond habitat
I got 82 millions that I don't know what to do with

funnyrandomness5112
06-15-13, 02:40 PM

O.O I BARELY HAVE 4! (Million)

doop01
06-15-13, 02:44 PM

I've got coins and nothing to do with them either. 20 mill would be fine for me too. But if a large diamond were to happen, I think it would be likely for gold :(

montrianmaster
06-15-13, 02:57 PM
I've got coins and nothing to do with them either. 20 mill would be fine for me too. But if a large diamond were to happen, I think it would be likely for gold :(
extra large habitaits are usually gold:)

rusticjess
06-15-13, 04:15 PM
I understand some people got a lot of coins, but please don't put the idea in their TL heads to make a large diamond habitat for either 20 mil coins or 700 gold. If you say you're willing to pay that much, they're willing to price it that much. some of us don't have more than 2 mil coins or enough money to spend 700 gold like that..

scottyhaha
06-15-13, 05:13 PM
I understand some people got a lot of coins, but please don't put the idea in their TL heads to make a large diamond habitat for either 20 mil coins or 700 gold. If you say you're willing to pay that much, they're willing to price it that much. some of us don't have more than 2 mil coins or enough money to spend 700 gold like that..

TL is a business. You think that they will give a large hab for free! I hope so too. TL is charging one extra dragon for 500 gold on the extra large hab. So 700 gold for 2 dragons its not a bad price.

Bovo71
06-15-13, 06:05 PM
TL have a real issue with the societal hierarchy of players out there.

Essentially the game has;
Lower Class - Players that will never buy gold no matter how cheap it is. These are the ones that beg or demand other gold off other players or simply happy to play without committing real money.
Middle Class - Players that will buy gold, generally when it's on sale. This class will spend their gold wisely, they know this costs real money at the end of the day. They get really upset when they hit a gold trap.
Upper Class - Players that always buy gold. These guys are happy to spend 500 gold on a habitat, buy dragons with gold rather then breeding them.

Some people will start off as lower class and then move into middle - Or middle into upper - as you get hooked onto the game.

At the end of the day TL are all about getting you to buy gold. That is how they make money. They don't develop this game for free.
TL have no love for Lower Class, their only hope is to upgrade you into Middle.
TL love Upper Class people. The Gold Buyable Habitats are really made for these guys.

I think that the Middle Class have been forgotten in all of this and I believe the bulk of the players out there are either lower or middle class players.

The price point to upgrade to Gold Buyable Habitats are just a little too steep. Looking at my Neighbours I rarely see Gold Buyable habitats and as a result the Middle Class feel really alienated by the whole Gold Buyable Habitats price point, i.e. they are being ignored by TL.

The solution? Price Gold Buyable Habitats at a level that the Middle Class will buy at. Spending $20 for a single habitat is crazy for most people. Try doing that over 20+ habitats? TL really need to get the Middle Class buying these and make money off them.
I'd personally like to see them at 50 Gold each, though I'm a little jaded by TL recently and I think they have lost touch with the Middle Class players.

The Solution? I think that TL should consider having sales on these habitats similar to dragon sales. Bring the prices down to a reasonable level.

As for the coins for habitats level I think TL are also out of touch. I'd love a gold bar for every neighbour I've had that as accidental breed a Mythic at level 45 and they have just the left game. They just don't have the coin earning ability to buy the habitat. They lose interest pack up never to be seen again.

There are players out there that earn a crazy amount of coins per day, and TL are creating these coin sinks for these players and forget about future players (at lower levels) that will a future gold buyers.

I'm really hoping TL can address this. I love the game, but there seems to be some wild decisions made by TL - do they have new management? They need to think more longer term and on-boarding new players making them feel welcome. Give them value for Gold, not traps and rip-offs as we are seeing of late.

montrianmaster
06-15-13, 06:52 PM
agreed. I don't get millions. My sister says when she restarted her tablet and reinstalled dragon story, the prices skyrocketed.

annbluebird
06-15-13, 07:07 PM
I agree with Bovo. even some high levels dont have enough coins or cant buy gold. why make a game "free" if we are not considered full fledged players? I d like large diamond habitat - even if I dont already get a diamond dragon - but if it must be for gold I will never buy it. as I dont buy extra large red/green/purple. not that I woulndt like to, only because I work hard to get real life money which is better in my poket than in TL's one.

flowless
06-15-13, 08:53 PM
TL is a business. You think that they will give a large hab for free! I hope so too. TL is charging one extra dragon for 500 gold on the extra large hab. So 700 gold for 2 dragons its not a bad price.

Technically , all the larger habits that hold 3 dragons are for coins

It's the one that holds 4 dragons are for 500 gold

And this thread is asking for a larger diamond habit that hold three , so ...

annbluebird
06-15-13, 09:04 PM
Technically , all the larger habits that hold 3 dragons are for coins

It's the one that holds 4 dragons are for 500 gold

And this thread is asking for a larger diamond habit that hold three , so ...
Considering that diamond is extra rare I m not sure that they will sell it for coins only. anyway they maybe will build one when they will not have room for habitat increase anymore and maybe we will have to make a mini revolution to push them a little :)

hahadrago1998
06-15-13, 10:26 PM
Hello fellow dragon story players. This is a thread dedicated to solving the housing of ultra-rare diamond/diamond hybrids problem. We have more or less figured out that TeamLava and or Storm 8 is not interested in giving us a large diamond habitat for reasons the business will now disclose to the general public of dragon story consumers. So this is a thread dedicated to helping solve a common (or uncommon depending if you do not own a diamond dragon) problem in the dragon story community. The problem is

With all the new dragons, elements and limited edition dragons coming out, how will I possibly house my diamond element types properly?

Now, for some this may be an issue of "I will absolutely not let my exotic crusader dragon go into a fire habitat, he will say in this diamond habitat forever!". Also, for some of you this may be "I keep getting diamonds by mistake and I will not sell them because they are ultra rare but I will also not buy/upgrade my dragon stable because it is too expensive for me to do even though I like this game".

Whatever the case we will create creative solutions to the problem on this thread in hopes a developer will see it. (Assuming we won't get a large diamond habitat)

I will start with one solution and hopefully the community will follow my lead and make more solutions! Here goes everything!

Make a entire island dedicated to housing diamond dragons, infinity dragons and diamond hybrids, this island will have fancy diamonds on the island and will house 22 dragons that carry the diamond symbol (11 diamond hybrids X 2 so you can have duplicates). Diamond dragons, infinity dragons and diamond hybrids can be housed ONLY. It will be one big mega habitat (with platforms so the dragons don't crowd, credits to ubobdgc and moostermine) that will have one big coin collector button that collects the money from all the diamond habitats (TL decides the MAX coins so the coins system will not get messed up). You can still check a dragon individually to feed ETC by tapping on the platform but you cannot collect individually

I have plenty more ideas but I don't want to turn this into a suggestion thread so it can be moved so dragon story community, take it away!

moostermine
06-15-13, 11:05 PM
Wonderful idea Hahadrago!
But I can't take any credit for the platform idea! That was Dot and ubobdgc! I just drew a picture!
As for other ideas, how about if you house a diamond hybrid in a common habitat the coin capacity is boosted? It can still house 2 common dragons as well, but not more than one diamond hybrid?

ganodustin
06-15-13, 11:28 PM
well, i'd love keep diamond hybrids in their habitats, but a big fire habitat can store only 2500 coins. wouldnt my crusader fill it faster? i can make about 2M in less than a week. if i do so, it may take up to 2 weeks to make 2M.

moostermine
06-15-13, 11:47 PM
well, i'd love keep diamond hybrids in their habitats, but a big fire habitat can store only 2500 coins. wouldnt my crusader fill it faster? i can make about 2M in less than a week. if i do so, it may take up to 2 weeks to make 2M.

Sure, the way it is now. But if putting a diamond hybrid in it raised the capacity to 10,000 or something similar, it would allow housing more diamond hybrids without raising the number of habitats. It wouldn't store as much as diamond fields but more than the regular habitat, so it's a compromise.

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 05:35 PM
I dont think theres a big diamond habitat. Ive seen higher level nhbrs with big white meadows-and tons of regular diamond habitats. The difference between the two is that the diamond hab is all light blue, and the crystals in the white meadow r more white and there is dirt for the ground

awsumum
06-18-13, 05:53 PM
We need an answer about this issue

Jake.. Jake
"Into the light I summon thee"

I'll try too!

Jake, Jake, Jake
(Three times for luck!)

Or

Kooky, Kooky, Kooky

Someone, anyone, solve the habitat crises we are having, I'm doing the habitat shuffle :( and my quetzal and angel are NOT coping with "slumming" it with the commons (I had to sell their homes) and I have quite a few rioting in the stables, it's chaos! Help TL, help!

1cherryblossom
08-17-13, 07:14 PM
For players with several or more diamonds, it makes a lot of sense to get big diamond habitats. Just by increasing the number of habitats is not enough to contain the ever increasing number of new dragons. I have already sold 5 diamond habitats so that I could buy normal habitats for my new dragons. Why doesn't TL accede to our request ? It'll help to solve the space shortage, and with a cap on habitats, the games will be less laggy too !

lollipop_rp
08-17-13, 08:26 PM
They've created so much stuff for us a big diamond field shouldn't be that hard :(

mrarfan
08-17-13, 09:17 PM
They've created so much stuff for us a big diamond field shouldn't be that hard :(

Even though it holds 2..That is enough :) :)

AnonymousNoOne
08-17-13, 10:56 PM
I support this.:cool:

amicacordis
08-18-13, 07:50 AM
Please TL, we need a big diamond field!

hahadrago1998
08-18-13, 08:07 AM
I am now here to talk about the large diamond habitat. Currently we have diamond fields, it only holds one diamond type dragon. One, it is one of the only habitats that hold only one and the old habitat that holds only one when there are 11 (12 if you count Quetzal) dragons that can fill the space.

I will now go through the pros and cons of the current diamond habitat

Pros: Diamond type dragons look special on the single habitat
Holds 20,000 coins
Cons: Only holds one
Takes up too much space on habitat capacity

Of coarse there are other factors e.g. "I don't want my Anubis dragon to go in the magic habitat

Now I will do a slight comparison. If I wanted to hold 3 air dragons it would take one large habitat (45,000 coins). If I wanted to hold 3 diamond/infinity dragons I would need 3 diamond fields (300,000 coins). That is a 3 fold difference not counting varying prices.

There have been many suggestions and even concept art for the large diamond habitat.
Please join my release Diamond campaign.

moostermine
08-18-13, 08:34 AM
You said it!
We have asked for it!
We need it!

Why won't they release it?

hamadrys
08-18-13, 08:46 AM
I agree...Diamond habitats are a waste of space. They are tiny and cute, but I'd rather have a large habitat with 3 diamonds in them.
There are enough dragons to chase after, they should focus on new habitats and decorations now.
But you know what's going to happen ? They will eventually release a large diamond habitat to be purchased with gold. And my guess is that is till be VERY expensive.

wolftiger1234
08-18-13, 08:59 AM
I agree...Diamond habitats are a waste of space. They are tiny and cute, but I'd rather have a large habitat with 3 diamonds in them.
There are enough dragons to chase after, they should focus on new habitats and decorations now.
But you know what's going to happen ? They will eventually release a large diamond habitat to be purchased with gold. And my guess is that is till be VERY expensive.

That's what I think will happen. The other big habitats are 500 gold...they'll probably make the big diamond habitat if they ever do somewhere between 800-1500 gold. One ultra rare dragon is 3000 gold so I think they would make the big diamond habitat very expensive. I only have 7 diamond habitats and the rest of my babies are in their color habitats and I am completely maxed out on space. Sold one extra crusader and traded my extra clockwork to make room for honeybee (which I just got back after trading it a while ago by accident). Too many dragons...focus on habitats and other additions to the game while players catch up on breeding.

kooky panda
08-18-13, 09:05 AM
Merging new poll with current thread on this topic.

Dragonilis
08-18-13, 11:47 AM
yes please!! take a break from making new hybrid colors and their habitats and make this happen! Diamond Palace: hold 2 or 3 dragons, 60,000 coin cap, 4x4 size, price 700 gold

Anasarra
08-18-13, 11:49 AM
I thought like this.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4057/imagevjf.jpg

I LOVE this idea! (Hope RotomGuy's image - post #17- posts again - with my comment!). I think a second story platform for the second Diamond - so we'd have an upgrade that would hold two Diamonds, could be such an elegant looking solution! Each dragon would have the chance to look awesome! I am totally maxed out on habitats and struggle with the issues everyone else has well described!!

1cherryblossom
08-18-13, 05:27 PM
What a great idea, RotomGuy! Maybe we can expand it further, like a chandelier ^.^. This way, we won't have to complain about habitat shortage and laggy games anymore .

AnonymousNoOne
08-19-13, 06:25 AM
Here's my two cent's their should be a big Diamond habitat that holds three Diamond Dragons and it should cost one Million to six Million coins. Then their should be a big Diamond habitat that holds four Dimond Dragon and cost 500 gold bars. :cool: