PDA

View Full Version : RS does not work after version change

nelenelee
04-06-13, 03:53 AM
This morning i saw a message about changing version. After i changed, it does not work anymore :-(

I use nexus 7. Please tell me how to fix it. I also play bakery story, also changed version, it works well.

Thanks

cgval47
04-06-13, 05:12 AM
Same thing with me. I got a version no longer supported on rs carnivals and when i installed the new version it keeps saying that its an online game and to check my internet connection. All other tl games work fine.

chefkailil
04-06-13, 01:48 PM
I'm having the same problem after updating from carnivals back to basic RS. Unable to play since yesterday. Crashes every times I try to open it. I'm on android, motorola droid x2. Bakery story update done at the same timd has no issue.

My restaurant is Kai's PastaHouse

Very annoying, Team Lava.

kooky panda
04-06-13, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, have you both checked to make sure your devices have the most current version to them?
Are your crashing back to your home screen or are you getting a force close/report message?

If a report message, tap the report- What does the error message say?

Try moving the game to your SD and use a task ****er to close out all apps running in the background.
Also try clearing your cache.

chefkailil
04-06-13, 02:31 PM
I get force close reports on opening or just after opening.

I've uninstalled and re-installed repeatedly since yesterday, cleared cache, moved data to SD card, uninstalled all old special versions (mistake, should have kept what was working), and re-booted by removing my phone battery several times.

BS is working after I did the same update process, just RS that is affected.

Running android on Motorola Droid X2

I'll try as task ****er. Any recommendations for which?

chefkailil
04-06-13, 02:40 PM
Error message usually says:

Sorry! The application RS (process com.teamlava.restaurantstory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
Force close|Report

Or:

Sorry! Activity Restaurant Story (in application RS) is not responding.
Force Close|Wait|Report

CuddlyDragon
04-06-13, 04:12 PM
Reporting this over :)

chefkailil
04-06-13, 04:28 PM
Installing a task ****er made no difference.

Also, the cause described in the error report changes...someone out of memory, sometimes something about ANR issue.

:-(

nelenelee
04-07-13, 06:44 AM
Still not working. I have checked my tablet, it's the latest version. I could start RS ONCE right after I reinstall it. But the downloading takes like almost 1 hour. Usually it look seconds only :(

I also reported.....nothing happened...please HELP!!!!!!

shidun
04-08-13, 10:00 AM
Same here. ID shidun Andriod 2.3 Version Story 1.5.5.4 the latest. Cant cook, Get the force close screen. Nice when you are in the middle of goals. And your done. Lost a day and half now. reported three times. How sad

MSnadesico
04-09-13, 10:00 PM
Just upgraded to version 1.5.5.7, and now everything appears to be working fine!!

FrozenTurtle
04-11-13, 03:06 PM
Just upgraded to version 1.5.5.7, and now everything appears to be working fine!!

Glad to hear you're back in action!