PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestion for cooking device ? :)

esse318
04-06-13, 12:29 AM
Can u guys suggest some good cooking devices? I tried to build the treat dispencer when i just started the game....it was really frustrated cuz there are only three kinds of drinks to choose from, and it takes a lot of time to cook. :(
Have u ever come across some really awesome oven or other devices??

j_halo7
04-06-13, 01:59 AM
All the special machines but the fireplace oven has only 1-3 recipes on them. I think the ice-cream maker has more than 3 if my memory is correct.

So if you have very few appliance slots, you might find it frustrating to build them as they require a lot of parts and is wasting a precious appliance slot. I think the forum has a post telling you which appliance requires how many parts each so it's wiser to stock up enough of the required parts first before you buy the machine and can build it immediately.

Personally, I like the fireplace oven because it looks nice (brick oven with firewood) and still has all the standard recipes you'll find in the white oven (standard oven).

nky1111
04-06-13, 02:35 AM
this is a very strange game, all of them are worse than the default oven lol. so they won't help you to start up the shop. you only need them on high levels to earn gems..
the drink machine is a must have anyway, because many goals use them and if you don't have them you may run out of time in some goals.

esse318
04-06-13, 04:17 AM
thx~
but actually ive been playing for a few weeks so i want to move on to some special devices. :)
maybe some of them gives more xp or cost less time?

esse318
04-06-13, 04:18 AM
so...what is the difference between them?

islanddoll1
04-06-13, 04:32 AM
For me, the best appliance is the basic oven and drink dispenser. You'll get the recipes with the most xp so you level up quickly. Also some of the recipes with the shortest cooking time are in those basic appliance so you get gems quickly. Another thing the recipes that makes the most money are found on those basic appliances. The don't look pretty but they sure make up for their looks with what they offer. and if you don't like the look then you can always buy the colored ones. All the special appliances have 4 or less recipes, some have 1. See supremedynasty website for a list of all the recipes on the ovens and drink machines.

cookietyler
04-06-13, 06:25 AM
The basic appliances like the drink machine and the oven, another great appliance is the donut fryer as it has a bunch of recipes

bcreative
04-06-13, 07:16 AM
Don't you hate when you wait days and sometimes weeks to finish a device only to find out it has ONE thing to cook!

borat2
04-06-13, 08:47 AM
Build at least one of each type of oven to have them just in case Teamlava retires that oven, and put them in storage for later use.
Don't bother buying the white or green oven, go straight to the easy oven. Appliances that cost gems are not needed.
Add many active players from the add me forum and request parts for your new appliance.

wingus
04-06-13, 10:58 PM
Click HERE (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html) to see all appliances (except new appliances) and it will show you the recipes on each appliance. The new appliances for 2013 haven't been added yet, but you can access them from the buttons on the left hand side. HTH.

esse318
04-07-13, 12:41 AM
THX everybody =)