PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Love Spire

jpvicki
04-05-13, 11:32 PM
Have fulfilled all the requests for the next level of the Love spire but the 'build' icon doesn't show up even though all the "Completed" are lit up. Any suggestions?

sebbie72
04-05-13, 11:37 PM
I have the same problem. 2 love spires, a farmhouse and marketplace all show completed and build icon not showing.

maguar
04-06-13, 05:45 AM
If you're seeing coins it's a display issue. Try force closing your game, restarting it and upgrading. Don't look at different upgrade options before as the ones with coins can cause the problem you have.

busjaulabi
04-08-13, 01:58 AM
How do you "force close game"?

tnx

maguar
04-08-13, 03:49 AM
Exit the game
Double click on your home button
Click and hold the castle story icon until a red minus sign appears
Click the minus sign to force close the game
Click the home button again

You can then go and open your game again

busjaulabi
04-08-13, 04:22 AM
Thank you!

Helped for Love Spire, but not for Marketplace and Library! :)
Anyway, will keep on repeating this.

Best regards!

maguar
04-08-13, 04:36 AM
You might need to do it for each one. If you have the valentine version you can use it for upgrades as it doesn't have that issue.

DorindaLea
04-21-13, 01:52 PM
exit the game
double click on your home button
click and hold the castle story icon until a red minus sign appears
click the minus sign to force close the game
click the home button again

you can then go and open your game again

how do you force close for ipad?

kooky panda
04-21-13, 01:56 PM
how do you force close for ipad?

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out.

DorindaLea
04-22-13, 02:40 AM
Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out.

Thanks for the reply Kooky Panda. I may be doing something wrong but when I click the home button twice I don't get the red minus option? Any suggestions?

DorindaLea
04-22-13, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the reply Kooky Panda. I may be doing something wrong but when I click the home button twice I don't get the red minus option? Any suggestions?

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Thanks for the help!

kooky panda
04-22-13, 04:54 AM
Oh good, glad you got it to work. Whenever I seem to be lagging a bit at the end of the day, I will check this and close out my applications running in the backgound. It does help speed up my games.