PDA

View Full Version : New Max Level?

Hawk 8
07-07-10, 12:23 PM
Does anyone know what the new max level is?

Unregistered
07-07-10, 05:11 PM
I have a neighbor who is on level 70!

Unregistered
07-07-10, 06:58 PM
I saw a 75 today.

Donnahh
07-07-10, 07:33 PM
I saw a 75 today.

All this time I've been harvesting like a mad thing to get to lvl 49, which I thought was the max. And I'm so close to getting there.

75??? For SERIOUS???

Can someone post screenies of these high lvls please?
And is the farm still capped at 20x20 for these peepz? If I wanna get to 70 im either gonna have to plant and fertilize a buttload of high exp plants ... lordy lordy lord.

Hawk 8
07-07-10, 08:14 PM
75??? For SERIOUS???

And is the farm still capped at 20x20 for these peepz? If I wanna get to 70 im either gonna have to plant and fertilize a buttload of high exp plants ... lordy lordy lord.[/QUOTE]

I am level 70 and the max expansion is still 20x20. The new expansions and new additions usually come out a few days after the new levels. I was hoping for new expansions today but it might be a little later since it seems this was the biggest jump in levels thus far.

Hawk 8
07-07-10, 08:22 PM
^^^^That one didnt come out right

All this time I've been harvesting like a mad thing to get to lvl 49, which I thought was the max. And I'm so close to getting there.

75??? For SERIOUS???

And is the farm still capped at 20x20 for these peepz? If I wanna get to 70 im either gonna have to plant and fertilize a buttload of high exp plants ... lordy lordy lord.

I am level 70 and the max expansion is still 20x20. The new expansions and new additions usually come out a few days after the new levels. I was hoping for new expansions today but it might be a little later since it seems this was the biggest jump in levels thus far.

Unregistered
07-09-10, 06:41 AM
I would be happy to post a "screenie" if u will tell me how.

trenae
07-09-10, 02:08 PM
I would be happy to post a "screenie" if u will tell me how.

Thanks for Farmer Grud we have the steps for how to post them. :D

To add a screenshot to your post you need to upload the screenshot to the web first. I suggest the free app, "Photobucket."

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/c9857bca.jpg

"Crop for Free" is another great app that let's you rotate your pic and crop them.

Just edit your pic how you want then upload to "Photobucket". Then select the pic and you will see a little i (for information) in the lower right of your screen. Click it and it will bring you to a screen that looks like this...

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/1f48dcfa.jpg

Click in the IMG box and it will copy the code that you need to insert in your post to display that pic. That's it!!! Post your message and it should include your screenshot in it.

Unregistered
07-10-10, 06:09 PM
yes new expand is 22v22 at level 70