PDA

View Full Version : That Moment When...

nomicrophone
04-05-13, 04:00 PM
You find yourself not cooking something for the fact that it just does NOT look appetizing...

Am the only one? :p

sugarmilkppm
04-05-13, 04:11 PM
http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711205904_iUdJe50y_c.jpg

TinksThots
04-05-13, 04:27 PM
Haha eww! I wish I could still get the Halloween version though, if only to get the recipes to master for gems, no matter what they look like. :((

TinksThots
04-05-13, 04:28 PM
Oh boo, that symbol combo usually makes a crying face. >.<

nky1111
04-05-13, 05:37 PM
why can't you? it's still everywhere) lol that stuff was out there when I've started playing.. I always cooked it )

TinksThots
04-05-13, 08:44 PM
why can't you? it's still everywhere) lol that stuff was out there when I've started playing.. I always cooked it )

I'm on iOS, I can't download the Halloween version anymore. At least not that I can find.

CuteTali
04-05-13, 08:47 PM
omg that eyeball soup totally agree there! I didn't master it only because it looks so vomit inducing.

CuteTali
04-05-13, 09:06 PM
I feel this way about most items in restaurant story. The worst one by far though is the Kalua Pig, that thing is so disgusting to look at. I want to master the recipe for gems, but it looks gross both while being cooked and when being put on the counter. The pig still keeps its animal shape and the whole thing looks like one big animal slaughter fiasco. The people from Petshop Story would agree I think :-) They should make more vegetarian recipes, or a new shop that would serve nothing but natural vegan foods :p

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/rest_tease_pig.png
Then there's the Glazed Ham, which I can't find a picture of at the moment, but during cook mode it grosses me out, it shows an entire animal all raw with studs or something all over it, I can't look at it, I didn't touch RS all day while it was cooking.

Another one is the Witch Soup, I mean it has eyeballs and bones sticking out of it, all swimming in blood.
http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711214195_b2NxNq7b_c.jpg

nky1111
04-06-13, 02:20 AM
i thought it's eyefish from "07-ghost" lol)) then only found out that the stuff here is totally random. the pig and such yea i don't do these either.. probably will have to hide the ovens behind something not to scare away th customers lol)))

nomicrophone
05-20-13, 02:23 PM
That witch soup was such the worse, same with the Zuccini soup. I remember with both of those dishes we had goals to where we had to make a lot of them, and what I did was I cooked and served them to complete the goal but then cleared it lol. It just looked too disgusting lol

nomicrophone
05-20-13, 02:25 PM
I feel this way about most items in restaurant story. The worst one by far though is the Kalua Pig, that thing is so disgusting to look at. I want to master the recipe for gems, but it looks gross both while being cooked and when being put on the counter. The pig still keeps its animal shape and the whole thing looks like one big animal slaughter fiasco. The people from Petshop Story would agree I think :-) They should make more vegetarian recipes, or a new shop that would serve nothing but natural vegan foods :p

Then there's the Glazed Ham, which I can't find a picture of at the moment, but during cook mode it grosses me out, it shows an entire animal all raw with studs or something all over it, I can't look at it, I didn't touch RS all day while it was cooking.

Another one is the Witch Soup, I mean it has eyeballs and bones sticking out of it, all swimming in blood.
http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711214195_b2NxNq7b_c.jpg

LOL! I cooked this a couple times when I first was playing and unlocked it in the cookbook but never again afterwards lol, too much other better looking yummy stuff to cook instead lol

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:53 PM
That witch soup was such the worse, same with the Zuccini soup. I remember with both of those dishes we had goals to where we had to make a lot of them, and what I did was I cooked and served them to complete the goal but then cleared it lol. It just looked too disgusting lol

The Zucchini soup's actually green! While you look at it cooking it looks like a sick basin. The Roast Turkey and Roast Chicken are way too big for the oven, I wonder why they're so big?! Lobster Colorado looks like food s****s gathered together and mixed, as if they had come from a Compost bin.

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:54 PM
The Zucchini soup's actually green! While you look at it cooking it looks like a sick basin. The Roast Turkey and Roast Chicken are way too big for the oven, I wonder why they're so big?! Lobster Colorado looks like food s****s gathered together and mixed, as if they had come from a Compost bin.

By the way, I didn't mean to put the four asterixes and two s.

HNO3
05-22-13, 01:14 AM
That pig is nasty. I wouldn't want to look at it in my restaurant.
I really don't like making the burritos. They just don't look appetizing. TL is based in San Francisco, right? They should know what good burritos look like.

sehana
05-22-13, 06:17 PM
This is actually not bad for me... I am Filipina and accustomed to the roasted pig, lechon :p :)
The picture actually looks better and cute than it does in real life :) But tastes YUMMY :)

CuteTali
05-23-13, 12:07 AM
This is actually not bad for me... I am Filipina and accustomed to the roasted pig, lechon :p :)
The picture actually looks better and cute than it does in real life :) But tastes YUMMY :)

Yeah I figured the reason we get so many animal recipes in restaurant is because TL is compiled of mostly asian people, you can really tell because of them favoring asian decor over and over and over and asian recipes more than anything else. But to european/american players I think we find it not very appealing all these recipes/decor style.