PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Dragons question.

snuggy95
04-05-13, 01:32 PM
Dear TeamLava, I was just wondering if you would bring back any limited edition dragons the same time next year during different times of the year for each dragon. (Example pumpkin dragon for Halloween) Please reply back when you can. I hope they would be available again in the game! Thank you!

[S8] Elsa
04-05-13, 02:00 PM
Maybe! We can't really make promises this early, but we'll keep in mind how much our users loved the seasonal Dragons!

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 02:12 PM
yeah i would luv them to come back

snuggy95
04-05-13, 02:13 PM
Ok! Thanks for the reply! I really hope you do bring them back! It will give the players a chance to try to get them again! ^_^

midnightmeerkat
04-05-13, 02:32 PM
Yes please!!!

doop01
04-05-13, 05:00 PM
YES YES !!! I really want the witch!! missed out on witch, pumpkin & boo so I'd love the chance to get them. PLEASE PLEASE T.L.! :)

sollia
04-05-13, 05:07 PM
Am I being unreasonable to think seasonal dragons are special and shouldn't come back?

And before anyone jumps on me about wanting the dragons you couldn't get, I missed most of the seasonal dragons last year but I still don't want them to return.

Who knows, a new set of seasonal dragons could be even more awesome.

funnyrandomness5112
04-05-13, 05:08 PM
I Would really like the Haloween Dragons back, with some new dragons with the new colors. I did not have a chance to get the haloween dragons.... :(

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 05:28 PM
I think they should be back too, I doubt anybody has a problem with these dragons coming back.

snuggy95
04-05-13, 06:46 PM
yeah i think it would be nice for them to come back every year! I'm missing Pumpkin, Witch, and Chocolate. We should all say yes so TeamLava can see how much we want them back! :D

sollia
04-05-13, 06:57 PM
While others have argued against me on this, I still think they shouldn't come back. They're special because they went away.

I don't want them back.

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:04 PM
While others have argued against me on this, I still think they shouldn't come back. They're special because they went away.

I don't want them back.

Do you have them?

sollia
04-05-13, 07:06 PM
Do you have them?

I have Boo. I would have liked Turkey and Zombie but no luck there.

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:16 PM
I have Boo. I would have liked Turkey and Zombie but no luck there.

So you wouldn't like Zombie & Turkey back? I wasn't around for them I just started in late Feb and managed to get all limited dragons, I'd like a shot at those that I wasn't around for.

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:17 PM
All but Clockwork, but that one doesn't count lol

sollia
04-05-13, 07:36 PM
I'd rather they make new dragons. My argument has always been that going away makes them special, but honestly I would also like to see new dragons. I've seen Pumpkin. I can do without. Even if it means I never get those dragons I did like from last year, there could be new and awesome dragons around the corner!

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 07:38 PM
I'd rather they make new dragons. My argument has always been that going away makes them special, but honestly I would also like to see new dragons. I've seen Pumpkin. I can do without. Even if it means I never get those dragons I did like from last year, there could be new and awesome dragons around the corner!

If they do bring them back they will probably add new ones too.

snuggy95
04-05-13, 08:03 PM
They are special but it is a nice opportunity to obtain all of the dragons to complete the collection. Makes sense. It makes them unique that they would come once a year. Does anyone here agree?

MazReptile
04-06-13, 09:17 AM
If you bring LE dragons back then that ain't really limited edition.

itzjulezzz
04-06-13, 01:53 PM
I don't think they should come back ! that's what makes them limited, I have them all except the pumpkin but its cause I worked my butt off to breed them in time because I thought it was my only chance, I save all my gold to speed breed for limiteds!

kwhales
04-06-13, 02:08 PM
I don't want them back either. People who started later, lost out on them. Just like people who started at the beginning get to only evolve their dragons twice. I liked limited ones. Having them come back time and time again will ruin the limited part of it. and, alot of people spent alot of gold getting them in the given time. It wouldn't be fair to them.

And, no I don't have all of them. I figure, for me, as long as I get one LE each season, I'm ok. Got zombie, turkey, snowman, chocolate, L and R hearts, passion, and four leaf. Still working on easter, but if I miss that, oh well.

They are special to those who got them. Bring them back and they won't be special anymore.

doop01
04-06-13, 02:27 PM
I don't want them back either. People who started later, lost out on them. Just like people who started at the beginning get to only evolve their dragons twice. I liked limited ones. Having them come back time and time again will ruin the limited part of it. and, alot of people spent alot of gold getting them in the given time. It wouldn't be fair to them.

And, no I don't have all of them. I figure, for me, as long as I get one LE each season, I'm ok. Got zombie, turkey, snowman, chocolate, L and R hearts, passion, and four leaf. Still working on easter, but if I miss that, oh well.

They are special to those who got them. Bring them back and they won't be special anymore.

I kind of agree with you there, only I would really love Witch :/ I only got turkey & zombie out of the ones last year. I'm not too upset over missing boo & pumpkin. Only the witch :)

Naomi232
04-06-13, 02:31 PM
Am I being unreasonable to think seasonal dragons are special and shouldn't come back?

And before anyone jumps on me about wanting the dragons you couldn't get, I missed most of the seasonal dragons last year but I still don't want them to return.

Who knows, a new set of seasonal dragons could be even more awesome.

I don't think you are being unreasonable and I agree with you. I missed the Halloween dragons and Turkey from last year, I didn't start playing until the beginning of December. I feel they should stay retired and we can get a new batch for this year.
Just my opinion. 😊