PDA

View Full Version : Battle arena

finnth12
04-05-13, 01:32 PM
Does anyone have this yet?

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/45c7d45fae6aea511600e64bf25bce7a_zps29f95298.jpg

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 01:34 PM
Omg just like the other dragon game?

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 01:35 PM
Why I'm I never chosen for the beta testing tl ?

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 01:36 PM
No, I don't. Is that your island?

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-05-13, 01:38 PM
Omg! It looks soooo cool!
Did you buy it?

[S8] Elsa
04-05-13, 01:40 PM
We're looking into this. :)

knj00
04-05-13, 01:41 PM
Is it still there? One of my neighbor was on my wall like 20 minutes ago asking if I knew about a Battle Arena she has but it does nothing. When I went to see just now it wasn't there.

iaweforfun
04-05-13, 02:05 PM
WOAHHHH I MUST NEED .. Mainly because ive been with TL for like a couple of years and never got picked to be a test subject

sand
04-05-13, 02:06 PM
We're looking into this. :)

It's not very reassuring for a TL staff member to say "we're looking into this" as if the source were unknown. Are features that TeamLava didn't create mysteriously showing up on people's games?!
Or are they simply stalling?

[S8] Elsa
04-05-13, 02:16 PM
It's not very reassuring for a TL staff member to say "we're looking into this" as if the source were unknown. Are features that TeamLava didn't create mysteriously showing up on people's games?!
Or are they simply stalling?

That's quite an imagination! No, nothing of those sorts. I simply meant to acknowledge that we're looking into it as it's not intended to be available yet. :P

midnightmeerkat
04-05-13, 02:20 PM
That's quite an imagination! No, nothing of those sorts. I simply meant to acknowledge that we're looking into it as it's not intended to be available yet. :P

Looks so cool.... Can't wait til these things are generally available!! (Like the dragon quests I have been waiting for weeeeeeks!)

hubbabubba03
04-05-13, 02:35 PM
Well I hope everyone gets it. Android, and Kindle players have been waiting to see equal opportunity on dragon story.

krissy5000
04-05-13, 02:37 PM
Well I hope everyone gets it. Android, and Kindle players have been waiting to see equal opportunity on dragon story.

Would be nice, but I'm not gonna hold my breath :)

BlueEyedGator
04-05-13, 02:55 PM
It just appeared on mine too. It doesn't do anything yet. Just highlights as Battle Arena. ????

knj00
I see the building on my neighbors island now... weird it wasn't there before. Looks awesome!!

G0RDIT0
it showed up on my game today, but as far as i can tell it does nothing at the moment.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/G0RD1T0/Snapbucket/74804FC9_zps02c17bb4.jpg

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 02:56 PM
Battle Arena? When it does something, this is gonna be great!

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 02:57 PM
so again only those that have a quests outpost again are going to be beta testing for the battle arenA

TL CHOOSE ME AS BETA TESTING

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 02:59 PM
so again only those that have a quests outpost again are going to be beta testing for the battle arenA

TL CHOOSE ME AS BETA TESTING

It looks that way, I don't have quests so now I know not to expect this lol

knj00
04-05-13, 03:01 PM
My neighbor with it has quest too... why not new testers this time. :)

DevonM88
04-05-13, 03:02 PM
Anyone know how many years until this is out for Android? Looks really cool!

thatgirl444
04-05-13, 03:03 PM
so is this going to be battle to the death, because then I will have to be very careful whom I send out to fight :)

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 03:06 PM
My neighbor with it has quest too... why not new testers this time. :)

yeah it should be new testers this time around since the the testers for the quest outpost are still trying to get the samurai dragon they too busy to try this one out

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 03:09 PM
yeah it should be new testers this time around since the the testers for the quest outpost are still trying to get the samurai dragon they too busy to try this one out

I'm sure they'll make time for this lol

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 03:19 PM
What i dont understand is why TL keep releasing MANY testing features instead of focusing on 1 so they could fully release to everyone. Im still waiting for dragon's quest, boosted breeding , wheel and now also battle arena !!!

midnightmeerkat
04-05-13, 03:21 PM
What i dont understand is why TL keep releasing MANY testing features instead of focusing on 1 so they could fully release to everyone. Im still waiting for dragon's quest, boosted breeding , wheel and now also battle arena !!!
I agree... This is so frustrating!!!

finnth12
04-05-13, 03:22 PM
Sorry everyone for the late reply, I was off after I posted this, here I took a better pic when I visit the island.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/d42159c5c5fa914ecabc7efa48864910_zps53e53f7c.jpg

It's on my second island. It doesn't do anything, it's like just hanging there.

kbrown0410
04-05-13, 03:42 PM
Sorry everyone for the late reply, I was off after I posted this, here I took a better pic when I visit the island.

It's on my second island. It doesn't do anything, it's like just hanging there.

Your image makes it seem like you have a two headed fireworks dragon...

Candy3030
04-05-13, 03:49 PM
Great! First they cant even get us all the ''Dragon Quest (floating thing)'' and they decide to come out with another thing....
It be nice if all of us would be playing the same game! I dont understand ... why not concentrate on getting everyone the Dragon quest thing before this.
Im confused. Dont get me wrong, it looks super cool! But come on... at least give the rest of us the dragon quest first.

pegasus14
04-05-13, 03:55 PM
Or maybe those of us who didnt get the dragon quest could beta test this thing instead. I would like to volunteer ;)

kms899
04-05-13, 03:56 PM
I have this too, may be it allow neighbors to select dragons to fight with your dragon, the winners will win just one gold , then tl will have you to spend gold and buy new dragons, everything is about money and gold in this game.

mityaj
04-05-13, 04:36 PM

Well, Android users are still waiting for trade-shop, crafting, storage, boosts, album, and yes, all the things you mentioned... Kinda puts it in perspective ;-)

angellahg
04-05-13, 05:09 PM

Pony Roar said they were looking into it because it wasn't supposed to be released yet. Sounds like an error.

angellahg
04-05-13, 05:11 PM

Should have new testers unless they want to see if the quests and arena can even function properly at the same time.?

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-13, 05:34 PM
Anyone know how many years until this is out for Android? Looks really cool!

Well, judging from Android's history of NOT having anything, I'd guess ... oh, maybe 3. LOL

henrylucky
04-05-13, 05:36 PM
Then...Android miss this cool stuff again T_T

karamsay
04-05-13, 05:43 PM
It disappeared!

bigbux3
04-05-13, 05:58 PM
I don't even have the Quest Building.
I wish the grass under the Battle Arena looked the same as the other grass.
And I don't have the Battle Arena either... :(

BlueEyedGator
04-05-13, 06:00 PM
It disappeared!

Mine too. Here today, gone, umm.......today ;)

Magikot
04-05-13, 08:46 PM
It all makes sense now. The mythics are the tie in to the battle area. Mythics are named after gods, goddess, and other characters in mythology. I think the battle arena is similar to the Roman Colosseum That's my idea anyway.

Well, judging from Android's history of NOT having anything, I'd guess ... oh, maybe 3. LOL

3 years is probably a little optimistic don't you think? ;)

tonguelashing
04-05-13, 08:51 PM
I have it on my island, even though I'm on Android, and I have the quest too. TeamLava did some sort of 'conversion' of my island when they placed the Gem Cluster (the free one from completing the Greedy Goblins goal) on my island...I then had the Dragon Quest. Now I also have this battle arena and only the islands with the dragon quest have the Battle Arena (at least that I've seen, I could very well be wrong here I haven't played much today).

However, being on Android, I can't use either and it sounds like the Battle Arena is an unfinished feature anyway so even iOS shouldn't have it.

G0RDIT0
04-05-13, 09:15 PM
well that didn't last long. the battle arena on my island is gone. :(

wimsical
04-05-13, 10:46 PM
Since everybody is suddenly losing their battle arenas, Ponyroar must have finished looking into it :)

bigbux3
04-05-13, 11:25 PM
Since everybody is suddenly losing their battle arenas, Ponyroar must have finished looking into it :)

Lol. Yup. I wish I was apart of the "random" players for beta testing. I want the Quest building and would've enjoyed having the Battle Arena for the time being.

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 01:06 AM
Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... [B-2more big Dragon Story news on the way[/B] :)

-Jake.
Jake wasn't lying when he said that :D

henrylucky
04-06-13, 04:54 AM
I have it on my island, even though I'm on Android, and I have the quest too. TeamLava did some sort of 'conversion' of my island when they placed the Gem Cluster (the free one from completing the Greedy Goblins goal) on my island...I then had the Dragon Quest. Now I also have this battle arena and only the islands with the dragon quest have the Battle Arena (at least that I've seen, I could very well be wrong here I haven't played much today).

However, being on Android, I can't use either and it sounds like the Battle Arena is an unfinished feature anyway so even iOS shouldn't have it.

You have it! The Dragon quest!? and Battle arena?!?! you must be joking, let I see your island... o.O

henrylucky
04-06-13, 05:04 AM

Can you use The Dragon Quest?

hamadrys
04-06-13, 05:21 AM
He can't use any, henrylucky, it just sits like decorations, unfortunately.

kwhales
04-06-13, 06:09 AM
He can't use any, henrylucky, it just sits like decorations, unfortunately.

Yeah kind of like infinity. Poor fella. Never gets let out of its habitat.

dragonth
04-06-13, 07:09 AM
Only three of my 200 neighbours have this battle arena. all of them have dragon quest as well.

Cutbow
04-06-13, 08:23 AM
Guessing the release was intended to test if there were compatibility and crash issues between platforms. Unlike the initial release of the Outpost, I went to endowed neighbor, and saw the Battle Arena without any force closing issue. Seems like a quick sneak peak and then check the crash report log for any needed redo before next stage of progression.

elwood99
04-06-13, 09:09 AM
You TL people are making me too excited. I can imagine my dragons battling for the greater glory

moostermine
04-06-13, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure that my dragons want to battle. They might not mind quests, but they are pretty much pacifists!

kwhales
04-06-13, 10:26 AM
If I can win gold (which I do not know if you will), my dragons are battling whether I have to drag them to the arena kicking and screaming. I have bandages available for after the fight. Of course, if its fight to the death, my dragons are staying home. Well, maybe an extra fruitful and firestorm can go, umm, play.

emergRN
04-06-13, 11:13 AM
If I can win gold (which I do not know if you will), my dragons are battling whether I have to drag them to the arena kicking and screaming. I have bandages available for after the fight. Of course, if its fight to the death, my dragons are staying home. Well, maybe an extra fruitful and firestorm can go, umm, play.

hahahaha....

bigbux3
04-06-13, 12:34 PM
I have a feeling that the Battle Arena might be an interactive feature between neighbors and their dragons.

DragonRA7
04-06-13, 12:39 PM
I have a feeling that the Battle Arena might be an interactive feature between neighbors and their dragons.

Now are we sure it's a battle arena? Does it say it is when you click on it? Maybe it's a trading collesium of sorts for trading dragons...

kwhales
04-06-13, 12:47 PM

I don't. I think it will take alot of programming for us to get neighbors dragons on our islands, programming better used for android shortcomings.

It will be interesting to see what TL has in mind for the arena. Guess we all will just have to wait and see. It is kind of interesting that someone posted he only saw arenas on islands that had the quest portal. Wonder if it will be related to that. A quest to the arena with the samurai dragon.

G0RDIT0
04-06-13, 01:05 PM
Now are we sure it's a battle arena? Does it say it is when you click on it? Maybe it's a trading collesium of sorts for trading dragons...

Yes it says Battle Arena. Look on the bottom right after I selected the Colosseum.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/G0RD1T0/Snapbucket/74804FC9_zps02c17bb4.jpg

bigbux3
04-06-13, 01:22 PM
Yes it says Battle Arena. Look on the bottom right after I selected the Colosseum.

Do you have it back on your island? And I'm guessing when you tap on it, no options come up?

salinho
04-06-13, 03:48 PM

THE WHAT OH wait HUH??? Ohmygawsh. They listened to us!! I cannot believe... Awesoooooome!! :DDD

salinho
04-06-13, 03:59 PM
Aw man. I totally missed this battle arena thing... If I'd know I could have checked my nephew's iPod, since he has the quest outpost...maybe he had the arena glitch. Whatever. Seems cool! Just hope they don't find a way of slipping yet aother devious gold trap into it. -.-

Yeah kind of like infinity. Poor fella. Never gets let out of its habitat.

Infinity dragons = eunochs. Lol.

Mumsly
04-06-13, 04:13 PM
I saw this for a few hours on my island and then it was gone. Very cool while it was there

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-06-13, 04:53 PM
You TL people are making me too excited. I can imagine my dragons battling for the greater glory

Yeah, but who do They battle?
Neighbor dragons?
Dragons in the same habitat?
Each other?
Themselves?

So many questions so little time! Lol

Anyways, it's totally awesome

moostermine
04-06-13, 05:16 PM

Oh my! Lol!
I think you're right! As a matter of fact I think my dragons have been kinda grouchy lately! Maybe the changing weather or something? Or the over crowded conditions? I bet they could be convinced to let off some steam, for a few gold bars!
Good thinking!

tonguelashing
04-06-13, 05:44 PM
Can you use The Dragon Quest?

No, it's just a decoration for me for now.

G0RDIT0
04-06-13, 08:30 PM
Do you have it back on your island? And I'm guessing when you tap on it, no options come up?

No I don't have it on my island anymore, it was gone that same day. When you tapped on it, only the name would show up. Now that spots seems kind of lonely :(

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/G0RD1T0/Snapbucket/6D2F2F77_zpsa74cc7cc.jpg

kms899
04-07-13, 03:54 AM
just a few hours ago, I saw the arena in one of my neighbors island, I thought they were suppose to be all gone.

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 05:40 AM
Very suspicious.......

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 08:19 AM
I hope when this gets released the rest of us get the dragon quests.

tonguelashing
04-07-13, 09:07 AM
Oh my! Lol!
I think you're right! As a matter of fact I think my dragons have been kinda grouchy lately! Maybe the changing weather or something? Or the over crowded conditions? I bet they could be convinced to let off some steam, for a few gold bars!
Good thinking!

My dragons are grouchy too...grouchy because they see this arena (which is still there on my island as of this morning), they see this dragon quest and want to play...but it's just a decoration for me being on Android. Here's hoping that at some point in the *very near* future, we'll see these features too. Hey, My dragons can dream can't they? :D

moostermine
04-07-13, 09:22 AM
My dragons are grouchy too...grouchy because they see this arena (which is still there on my island as of this morning), they see this dragon quest and want to play...but it's just a decoration for me being on Android. Here's hoping that at some point in the *very near* future, we'll see these features too. Hey, My dragons can dream can't they? :D
You know, I was thinking when I saw those this morning... If they are putting them out as teasers or by accident, you'd think they would show up on the islands where they will be available! It's seems excessively cruel to put them where they won't be usable for a long time. So....maybe that's why the long delay before fully releasing the quest outpost and now arena, maybe they will be released to everyone at the same time!

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
04-08-13, 12:00 AM
so is this going to be battle to the death, because then I will have to be very careful whom I send out to fight :)

I wondered the same... Don't throw Ultra Rares in there!

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 12:06 AM
I wondered the same... Don't throw Ultra Rares in there!

With a name like Crusader, I think it's safe to send that one out ;D

Magikot
04-08-13, 04:33 AM
With a name like Crusader, I think it's safe to send that one out ;D

Lol By that logic I'm going to recommend not sending in your origami, tiny, or bubble dragons! :-D

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 04:37 AM
Lol By that logic I'm going to recommend not sending in your origami, tiny, or bubble dragons! :-D

Note how they are all Pink hybrids :3

topherocious
04-08-13, 07:48 AM

Don't forget the Kite! Probably best not to send in Rose but maybe it has thorns.

Magikot
04-08-13, 08:06 AM
Note how they are all Pink hybrids :3

Don't forget the Kite! Probably best not to send in Rose but maybe it has thorns.

I did notice that! Chocolate would be a bad idea too. A warm day would be all that is needed to defeat it! A fire dragon would be devastating! Fondue anyone? :-)

annbluebird
04-08-13, 08:19 AM
We could send fruitful/icecream/chocolate miom I would love the mix

tonguelashing
04-08-13, 08:55 AM
We could send fruitful/icecream/chocolate miom I would love the mix

Can't send chocolate unless you have extra...can't get him any more...but that does sound delish :-)

annbluebird
04-08-13, 09:52 AM
Can't send chocolate unless you have extra...can't get him any more...but that does sound delish :-)

Oh so we would really lose them if we sent them in the battle? sound sad

annbluebird
04-08-13, 10:06 AM
I v read the whole thread and actually no one can really know if we are going to lose our dragons if they go in the arena. could be some kind of championship, winners would gain gold or xp or apples.

annbluebird
04-08-13, 10:08 AM
I v read the whole thread and actually no one can really know if we are going to lose our dragons if they go in the arena. could be some kind of championship, winners would gain gold or xp or apples.

It would depend on wich level the dragon is.

Magikot
04-08-13, 11:42 AM

You are correct. It was said in a joking manner, we don't actually know if we will lose them. Just people being silly!

hahadrago1998
04-08-13, 02:27 PM
Diamond dragon vs planet dragon

NouraMoh
04-09-13, 07:57 PM
I just saw this on my neighbour's island!
Her ID is {}and shes's level 57
She also got that Quest thingy

So when is it gonna be available for the rest of us ?!!!

salinho
04-10-13, 01:43 AM
I did notice that! Chocolate would be a bad idea too. A warm day would be all that is needed to defeat it! A fire dragon would be devastating! Fondue anyone? :-)

Did someone say fondue? Yes, please. We could jumble in a fruitful, and then we'd have fondue to dip the fruit salad in. Delish!!

RotomGuy
04-10-13, 02:00 AM
Diamond dragon vs planet dragon

"Diamond Dragons are indestructible from birth"

Oops.

Magikot
04-10-13, 02:05 AM
Did someone say fondue? Yes, please. We could jumble in a fruitful, and then we'd have fondue to dip the fruit salad in. Delish!!

Yum! That does sound awesome, great idea!!

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 05:04 AM
I saw this on a neighbours island today... it's back?!

kms899
04-22-13, 12:06 PM
Does anyone still have this, I've just seen this in one of my neighbors island today.

midnightmeerkat
04-22-13, 01:04 PM
I saw this on a neighbours island today... it's back?!

Was it on an island that had the quest outpost?

DragonTan1
04-22-13, 01:27 PM
Was it on an island that had the quest outpost?

Yes it was.

EvilCabbage
04-22-13, 02:16 PM
I got the quest thing but not this.

midnightmeerkat
04-22-13, 02:32 PM
I got the quest thing but not this.

Hmmm - The plot thickens......

midnightmeerkat
04-22-13, 02:33 PM
Maybe they are having a beta test of a subsection of the beta test group

tonguelashing
04-26-13, 09:58 AM
So I'm pretty sure I am THE ONLY player that still shows the Battle Arena on my island. First of all, I'm on Android and it just shouldn't be there. 2ndly, I thought it was removed from everyone?? It's like TL is teasing me with something I'll never get.

I Also still show the Dragon Quests which happened after the Gem Cluster was placed on my island by TeamLava support. I understand that some sort of conversion happened to the island and it made the Dragon Quest available??? But once again, since this feature is not yet available for Android, I just shouldn't have it.

aceblade
04-26-13, 10:26 AM
I visited someone on my friend list this morning and they had the QuestHub and the Battle Arena.

turff55
04-27-13, 03:44 PM
i just visit a neoghbors and he has bot working6690

turff55
04-27-13, 03:46 PM
sorry for typo mean neighbor and both

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 03:47 PM
sorry for typo mean neighbor and both

It works?

kwhales
04-27-13, 04:23 PM

The arena works? Really, what does it do?

henrylucky
04-27-13, 04:38 PM
Yours is too small, I reupload it :) so everyone can see.
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii506/henriiluckii/attachment-1_zps45b7f424.jpg

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 04:40 PM
wonder if this means the feature is closer to beta testing?

scottyhaha
04-27-13, 04:47 PM
I hope you can battle for some super rare dragon

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 04:51 PM
I have no idea what is going on in that picture.... looks a bit like a fight, like on DBZ. Don't blink or you'll miss it. :p

dragonth
04-27-13, 04:53 PM
Oh......I don't have

salinho
04-27-13, 04:54 PM
So I'm pretty sure I am THE ONLY player that still shows the Battle Arena on my island. First of all, I'm on Android and it just shouldn't be there. 2ndly, I thought it was removed from everyone?? It's like TL is teasing me with something I'll never get.

I Also still show the Dragon Quests which happened after the Gem Cluster was placed on my island by TeamLava support. I understand that some sort of conversion happened to the island and it made the Dragon Quest available??? But once again, since this feature is not yet available for Android, I just shouldn't have it.

I just went to look at your island, and there's the Arena alright! It's got fireworks exploding over it! Is it normal to have animation?

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 04:58 PM
I just went to look at your island, and there's the Arena alright! It's got fireworks exploding over it! Is it normal to have animation?

He has the animation? He is android so he cant make it work... maybe thy are just testing stuff out before they release it.

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 05:01 PM

I just looked at his island since I'm a neighbor and I only see the arena, no fireworks. I asked him about it and he's on Android and can't use it...it's just there. So since you see fireworks and I don't, do you have Dragon Quest portal (I do not) as I think there is a connection...everyone that has battle arena, has dragon quest that I've seen anyway.

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 05:05 PM
I just looked at his island since I'm a neighbor and I only see the arena, no fireworks. I asked him about it and he's on Android and can't use it...it's just there. So since you see fireworks and I don't, do you have Dragon Quest portal (I do not) as I think there is a connection...everyone that has battle arena, has dragon quest that I've seen anyway.

I just had my wife look at that island and she sees fireworks...only difference is she's updated to DS 1.4 and I have not yet, still using 1.3

salinho
04-27-13, 05:15 PM
Nope, no quest outpost in my main island!
That's where i took the pic from; you can see a part of the animated fireworks here. Really looks like it is working. Weird!

salinho
04-27-13, 05:15 PM
I just had my wife look at that island and she sees fireworks...only difference is she's updated to DS 1.4 and I have not yet, still using 1.3

I am also on 1.4 . Who knows if it does make a difference... Perhaps it does.

kwhales
04-27-13, 05:34 PM
Yep carlsbad, your arena is active. Never saw it do that before. I am on IOS and it has the fireworks. I do not have a portal. See if you can find an IOS device.

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 05:44 PM
Yep carlsbad, your arena is active. Never saw it do that before. I am on IOS and it has the fireworks. I do not have a portal. See if you can find an IOS device.

I'm on iOS, Tonguelashing is on Android...but my iOS version is 1.3...about to update it right now to 1.4.

carlsbad69
04-28-13, 09:29 AM
The update to DS 1.4 allows me to see the fireworks out of the battle arena on my neighbor's island. I've only encountered the one neighbor with it so far.

Spiceshirl
04-28-13, 04:13 PM
I read through this thread and I still have not seen an official post from TL about this battle arena!! I'm only seeing speculation of what it might do! Is Pony still looking into it??

kms899
04-28-13, 04:19 PM
I read through this thread and I still have not seen an official post from TL about this battle arena!! I'm only seeing speculation of what it might do! Is Pony still looking into it??

TL nevers confirms anything.

FrmrGeorge
05-02-13, 10:36 AM
I've got a goal to compete in battle, but it won't let me. Am I supposed to buy an arena first - if so where?

darla1123
05-02-13, 10:38 AM
I've got a goal to compete in battle, but it won't let me. Am I supposed to buy an arena first - if so where?

I also have a goal but no battle arena.

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:41 AM
There will be beta testing soon!

FrmrGeorge
05-02-13, 10:42 AM
I also have a goal but no battle arena.

I restarted and got the arena. I was competing against against a level 13 dragon - how is that possible?

darla1123
05-02-13, 10:46 AM
I restarted and got the arena. I was competing against against a level 13 dragon - how is that possible?

I also restarted and have it now

knj00
05-02-13, 10:49 AM
Just did my first battle, pretty cool. :)

Cmdr_Keen
05-02-13, 10:50 AM
Ive got one and it works. Too bad I really dont like pokemon...

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 10:51 AM
Aww, can someone post some pics when you battle?

knj00
05-02-13, 10:52 AM
Aww, can someone post some pics when you battle?

I took some give me a min.

mjtang
05-02-13, 10:53 AM
I restarted and still dont have it...

knj00
05-02-13, 10:58 AM
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Battle1.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Battle1.png.html)
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Battle2.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Battle2.png.html)
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Battle3.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Battle3.png.html)
Sorry probably a bit big.

iscoffy
05-02-13, 10:58 AM
I have a popup telling me to try it, but when I hit "compete," nothing happens, and there's no arena on my island area. But hey, I can buy a healing spring for my dragons who can't battle in the arena I don't have!

cajowa
05-02-13, 11:04 AM
Same thing happened tome until I restarted the game.

JakeStorm8
05-02-13, 11:04 AM
Hi peeps! Just posted my feature overview as a sticky. I'll be taking your questions on the Battle Arena all day!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE

HenryLucky1
05-02-13, 11:13 AM
Hi peeps! Just posted my feature overview as a sticky. I'll be taking your questions on the Battle Arena all day!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE

Can you add PvP feature? Player versus player!

carlsbad69
05-02-13, 11:29 AM
Can you add PvP feature? Player versus player!

Let them finish one feature at a time...they haven't fully released the dragon quests yet. This feature is just starting and you want to add another feature? Don't forget all the android users waiting desperately for boots, trading/crafting, and other features.

kooky panda
05-02-13, 11:33 AM

Please continue on Jake's Thread.