PDA

View Full Version : spring archway

bestrest777
04-05-13, 01:20 PM
I love the archway but am sad that customers can't walk under it to enter.

lotuskat
04-05-13, 01:22 PM
Oh, so it's like the Unwelcome Mat!

kooky panda
04-05-13, 02:10 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCPVxXTYrdVwPVOKZgkcn-3-faahlfQy27C5-BgEtqLgeQw7v4

nomicrophone
04-05-13, 03:58 PM
Oh, so it's like the Unwelcome Mat!

Lol!!! Right!

bestrest777
04-05-13, 04:33 PM
Yup, that part of my restaurant must be closed for maintenance. :-(

kooky panda
04-05-13, 05:40 PM
I will check on this to see if it can be changed.

bigbux3
04-05-13, 06:01 PM
I will check on this to see if it can be changed.

I don't think it will or can because it's just a decoration. Like the Welcome Mat, it doesn't have Home Design Story's capability to be walked on.

FrozenTurtle
04-05-13, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately, there's nothing that we can do to change this. As a decoration, all spaces that the item occupies can be considered blocked. Sorry! :(

TinksThots
04-05-13, 08:46 PM
Unfortunately, there's nothing that we can do to change this. As a decoration, all spaces that the item occupies can be considered blocked. Sorry! :(

Can it be split into two pieces, each piece half the price, and when set up facing each other with one empty spot between them, they're designed to look like one complete piece?

bigbux3
04-05-13, 09:36 PM
Can it be split into two pieces, each piece half the price, and when set up facing each other with one empty spot between them, they're designed to look like one complete piece?

Then they would have to create an entirely new item, which then won't be released until months later; after Spring.

thatgirl444
04-05-13, 09:42 PM

Couldn't it be designed or redesigned like the archway in castle story? There it's also a decoration but everyone walks under it to get to my castle....I love that !!! If you can do it in castle why not here?

nomicrophone
04-05-13, 09:54 PM
I don't think it will or can because it's just a decoration. Like the Welcome Mat, it doesn't have Home Design Story's capability to be walked on.

Yeah... I just found a way around it...I put it in front of the hostess desk instead. Same with the archway, I found a way to make it work ....