PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Goals?

ashley049
04-05-13, 12:22 PM
Today when I was playing Bakery Story, there was this unknown goal pop-up saying "i ran out of time to complete this goal". The name of the goal is Dragon Dozen. I never knew that this goal actually exist. So I was wondering if there is some mix-up confusion with the game. Also, goals that I completed already started popping up. Is there some problems with the game?

nmishii
04-05-13, 12:48 PM
That's been happening to Android players for several months.

For me, if I get the No Internet Connection popup and I "Try Again" many times the old goals will start over. Annoying, but it does not appear TL will fix it. Just exit out, **** the game, and start again.

lilkeeks
04-05-13, 01:06 PM
I've had the same problem happen with me; past, completed goals will all of a sudden pop up, one right after the other. I usually have to close the application completely and then I can be on my bakery for about 5 minutes before it happens again. It tends to get really annoying when I am trying to tip my neighbors.

I also frequently experience the "no internet connection" pop-up

kbrown0410
04-05-13, 03:14 PM
This happens to me occasionally, usually after a "no connection", both on RS and BS. If you can open the goals or design window it usually stops it from running for a while

ashley049
04-05-13, 03:23 PM
I am an android player and I do understand what you all are saying. However, sometimes the old goals still pop up even when no internet connection pop up isn't happening.