PDA

View Full Version : How do I put the grill in my restaurant??

Unregistered
12-22-10, 08:14 AM
It says I got the grill by getting to level 14 but I can't find it anywhere to buy it. So how do I get the grill in my restaurant??

deadpix
12-22-10, 08:57 AM
It says I got the grill by getting to level 14 but I can't find it anywhere to buy it. So how do I get the grill in my restaurant??

Tap on the "Design" icon at the bottom right of your screen.

When the Store/Storage strip appears, tap on the appliance icon (looks like a stove).

If you are at the limit of the number of appliances you own, then you will get a notice here telling you that you can only buy another appliance at XX level. If not, then you should be able to scroll the appliances to see different ones on the right.

To buy more appliances when you are at your current level's limit, tap on one of your appliances and put it into storage; please make sure that there is nothing cooking on the appliance as you will lose the food item when you put it into storage. This will cause the limit notice to disappear, allowing you to scroll the appliances strip and purchase a new appliance.

You may only have a total of 11 appliances on the kitchen floor, regardless of your level.