PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

salinho
04-05-13, 11:35 AM
Oh my gosh!! Moostermine, our birthstone dragon is beautiful! :)

18 hours for egg to hatch

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6411&d=1365444848 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6411&d=1365444848)

I have images!
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3041/imagebmfo.jpg
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2603/imagewskv.jpg
Nice income already.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/D62AF22E-0788-4E99-8DB6-F9B05801084C-488-00000041AC503625_zps1dc678b3.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/385E38E1-48B6-4954-9058-9D156999F1DC-488-00000041ABFA73BE_zpsd0bfd632.jpg

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/EA5482E5-A14E-4C01-B8C8-EC15C1BE869B-302-000000340A7A756B.jpg

Edit (KP) Teaser:

http://i.imgur.com/mA5OayT.gif

Get the new Pearl Dragon in Dragon Story (http://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) and watch its fierce nature come to light!

salinho
04-05-13, 11:38 AM
Ah image. Lol.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-19_zps0d018850.jpg

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 11:38 AM
Wait, a Pearl Dragon has been released? I can't see it. Is it like the Sapphire Dragon?

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 11:40 AM
Wait, a Pearl Dragon has been released? I can't see it. Is it like the Sapphire Dragon?

Oh right, coming soon!

sollia
04-05-13, 11:41 AM
*gasp* Wow that's pretty cool.

mjtang
04-05-13, 11:42 AM
really really nice looking!!

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 11:45 AM
It's very nice looking! It looks like both the faceted pearl and the clam pearl.

knj00
04-05-13, 11:46 AM
I love it!!

moostermine
04-05-13, 11:47 AM
Oh my gosh!! Moostermine, our birthstone dragon is beautiful! :)

Yay! And we don't have to wait until June!

hamadrys
04-05-13, 11:49 AM
Ok, take back what I have said in the "Are you jealous of your neighbors" thread. I AM jealous because I won't have this one, boo hoo hoo :'(
It is totally gorgeous. And no, I am not gonna buy it.

mjtang
i dont know whether i should trade my only 2 super-rare light hybrid to stock up the pearl stone for this dragon.. :(

hamadrys
Yay! And we don't have to wait until June!

Moo, I will go check it out on your island ;)

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 11:51 AM
Is it coming Monday?

Magikot
04-05-13, 11:53 AM
I can't help it, this is the first time I'm disappointed I won't be able to have a craftable dragon. It's really pretty and such a shame android is still missing the ability to craft dragons.

On a side note, would a mod, community manger, or anyone who can please change the title to ios only so the rest of the droid based stepchildren know better than to experience any excitement over the thought of a pearl dragon. And yes, I will post any further parity related comments in the designated area.

salinho
04-05-13, 11:56 AM
I really like the animation for the dragon, thanks for editing Kooky & Frozen Turtle.

Ok, take back what I have said in the "Are you jealous of your neighbors" thread. I AM jealous because I won't have this one, boo hoo hoo :'(
It is totally gorgeous. And no, I am not gonna buy it.

Awww. :( *hugs*

I can't help it, this is the first time I'm disappointed I won't be able to have a craftable dragon. It's really pretty and such a shame android is still missing the ability to craft dragons.

On a side note, would a mod, community manger, or anyone who can please change the title to ios only so the rest of the droid based stepchildren know better than to experience any excitement over the thought of a pearl dragon. And yes, I will post any further parity related comments in the designated area.

Oh, you're right. I didn't even think about it when posting this. :/ sorry...

Mani_Sari
04-05-13, 12:00 PM
This is a diamond dragon with armor lol, TOO COOL! Best looking Gem Dragon so far, the baby is so cute, I need this now! ^_^

enoch4
04-05-13, 12:39 PM
I like this one. Guess I'll sell my light dragon to make room, like I did with the other colors.

FrozenTurtle
04-05-13, 12:40 PM

Sorry you won't be able to craft it! :(

I went ahead and added an iOS tag to the title for all our Android members. It is a beauty, though, isn't it? :D

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 12:48 PM
Time to evolve/trade them extra Tusker & Dream dragons!

salinho
04-05-13, 12:51 PM
Time to evolve/trade them extra Tusker & Dream dragons!

I almost forgot i had an extra tusker... I'd rather trade that one out than build a large pearl with my 10 small pearls.

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 12:51 PM
Wow this one is flawlessss . Must have in epic !!!!!

Baraze
04-05-13, 01:02 PM
She is the most beautiful dragon yet, I think.

jmterao
04-05-13, 01:05 PM
I LOVE it!!! But, I need more room!! Can we get at least one more habitat please?? (Begging here!!!)

sweetstuff525
04-05-13, 01:10 PM
Time to craft nether dust and have large pearls

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 01:11 PM
I got the Pearls I need, but I wonder if it will be Nether Dust this time...

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 01:13 PM
I almost forgot i had an extra tusker... I'd rather trade that one out than build a large pearl with my 10 small pearls.

The only extra dragons I want are the Diamond dragons, the rest 1 of each

Magikot
04-05-13, 01:15 PM
Oh, you're right. I didn't even think about it when posting this. :/ sorry...

It's ok! I'll forgive you this time, but next time... :O hehe

Cotton_candyLOVER
04-05-13, 01:24 PM
I love how it's animated!
Also, I like its look! Very ...... PEARLY

Magikot
Sorry you won't be able to craft it! :(

I went ahead and added an iOS tag to the title for all our Android members. It is a beauty, though, isn't it? :D
I'm sorry too. Thanks for doing that so quickly.

It's ok! I'll forgive you this time, but next time... :O hehe
Hey my smiley broke! Let's try this again :D

bigbux3
Why are new dragons being released almost every other day? I know that this dragon can only be crafted.

sand
04-05-13, 01:46 PM
Mercy! I can't stop gazing at it. The gorgeous design. The engaging animation. It makes Diamond look like a plain Jane!
But I have a grand total of 3 small pearls. With only 1 super rare white hybrid (Tusker), I won't have the large gems to craft this beauty anytime soon.
There'll probably be a gold-prize Dragon Celebration too. (sigh)

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 01:49 PM
Mercy! I can't stop gazing at it. The gorgeous design. The engaging animation. It makes Diamond look like a plain Jane!
But I have a grand total of 3 small pearls. With only 1 super rare white hybrid (Tusker), I won't have the large gems to craft this beauty anytime soon.

We need MORE dragons to craft and less 12 hour Yellow/Red dragons!! I disagree, Diamond is still number 1 :P

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 01:55 PM
We need MORE dragons to craft and less 12 hour Yellow/Red dragons!! I disagree, Diamond is still number 1 :P

The 12 hour dragons nonsense is the worst thing TL have ever done, but this might make up for all of it, as I think it does top Diamond.

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 01:58 PM
Oooh, and it's my birthstone too!

(We really need to be able to edit our posts)

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 02:26 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about !!!
That is one beautiful dragon :)
Awesome job TL, thank you

Ub3rSkills
04-05-13, 02:28 PM
Is this going to be another Ultra or super ?

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 02:30 PM

I have 6 small ones!
I'm considering trading my extra Unicorn and Tiny :/

kwhales
Is this going to be another Ultra or super ?

It's going to be craftable. Rarity isn't involved.

scarletdragon18
Oh, wow! I can't wait to breed,,,, Oh wait. Nevermind. :(

doop01
04-05-13, 02:45 PM
This one is a stunner! For the first time I WILL be really jealous of my ios neighbors. Not that I wouldn't like all of the craftable dragons, but this one is WOW! Anyway I hope all of my ios neighbors & friends have this beauty on their islands before long :o

opanugie
04-05-13, 02:51 PM
that the great dragon design

sehana
04-05-13, 02:52 PM
This dragon is stunning!! I LOVE my birthstone now LOL :p (not that I didn't before, but this makes it even better! :D)
Can't wait to get (craft) it

I feel bad for my Android/Kindle friends & nbrs though

opanugie
04-05-13, 03:10 PM
to get big pearl, there's only 3 white super rare dragon : tusker, leopard and dream, boo is not in the market anymore, OMG a lot dragons to breed since black theme arrived .... sigh

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 03:27 PM
to get big pearl, there's only 3 white super rare dragon : tusker, leopard and dream, boo is not in the market anymore, OMG a lot dragons to breed since black theme arrived .... sigh

Wait till they release quartz , no super rare pink hybrid so far (lightning doesnt count)

opanugie
04-05-13, 03:31 PM
Wait till they release quartz , no super rare pink hybrid so far (lightning doesnt count)

hahaha i agree also the black hybrids no super rare ...

opanugie
04-05-13, 03:34 PM
and to get pink hybrids and black hybrids isnt easy either ...

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 03:38 PM
hahaha i agree also the black hybrids no super rare ...

Goblin is actually super rare.

wildhearts20
04-05-13, 04:35 PM
I'm so excited for this one! I have 3 extra tusker dragons that are going to be traded!

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-13, 04:47 PM

Thank you, Magikot. Your request on Android's behalf was very thoughtful and I appreciate it.

SybreTiger
04-05-13, 07:27 PM
Wow... This dragon is gorgeous.

funnyrandomness5112
04-05-13, 07:36 PM
Now, My Gemstone Dragon wishes would be complete if they would only create a Turquise Dragon.... Maybe 1 Big Blue gem 1 White Gem, 1 Nether Dust, and 2 Spell Scrolls..

rosewaterlily
04-05-13, 08:49 PM
Now, My Gemstone Dragon wishes would be complete if they would only create a Turquise Dragon.... Maybe 1 Big Blue gem 1 White Gem, 1 Nether Dust, and 2 Spell Scrolls..
Yeah, I like the idea of combining different colored large gems for new gemstone dragons. Maybe large ruby and large pearl for opal dragon, large emerald + large topaz for peridot dragon. Then red and purple for garnet, blue and green for aquamarine, red and yellow for citrine, blue and yellow for blue topaz to get all the birthstones.

Hmm to trade my extra leopard (already at level 4) now or wait around evolving and trading my extra baby laserlight, extra baby ice cream, and crafting the large pearl from 10 small pearls? Already have one large pearl crafted.

moostermine
04-05-13, 08:56 PM
Moo, I will go check it out on your island ;)

Oh hamadrys! I'm sorry! But you may not be able to!
First let me say I LOVE my crafted dragons! Other than mistmoth and diamond they are my favorites. The reason, because I feel like I earned them rather than just getting them randomly by luck.
I have been anticipating this one for so long that I designed my own ( not nearly as gorgeous as the real thing obviously). Yet I feel like I shouldn't craft it when it comes out. I am even tempted to sell my other beautiful gems.
I have met so many wonderful people on this game and forum. It is the only game I really play and I am hopelessly addicted to it, but it takes away from my enjoyment that not everyone can enjoy the full content.
Now I know all the reasons why they can't and I know selling my gems will not help my dear friends, but I also know that it is not nice to enjoy dessert before everyone else at the table has been served the main coarse.

funnyrandomness5112
04-05-13, 08:58 PM
First let me say I LOVE my crafted dragons! Other than mistmoth and diamond they are my favorites. The reason, because I feel like I earned them rather than just getting them randomly by luck.
I have been anticipating this one for so long that I designed my own ( not nearly as gorgeous as the real thing obviously). Yet I feel like I shouldn't craft it when it comes out. I am even tempted to sell my other beautiful gems.
I have met so many wonderful people on this game and forum. It is the only game I really play and I am hopelessly addicted to it, but it takes away from my enjoyment that not everyone can enjoy the full content.
Now I know all the reasons why they can't and I know selling my gems will not help my dear friends, but I also know that it is not nice to enjoy dessert before everyone else at the table has been served the main coarse.

You Are Such A Kind Person... Let me know if you do, I will sure Join in! :)

Afishkiss
04-05-13, 09:12 PM
Oh so beautiful!:) I guess I will probably trade my spare Leopard and Pegasus just to have this!:)

candy2candy2
04-05-13, 10:32 PM
So this is another dragon not available for Android?

wimsical
04-05-13, 10:40 PM
*gasp* It's so beautiful!!!!!! Want it SO BAD, why oh why did I buy myself a kindle fire?!

Magikot
04-05-13, 11:11 PM
So this is another dragon not available for Android?

Sure, if you want to pay real money for something ios players can get with a little patience trading dragons in for gems. Based on the prices of the previous gemstone dragons it will likely cost roughly $50. :mad:

wassupbaby
04-06-13, 01:00 AM
Anyone know when its craftable ? Where's the date ?

hamadrys
04-06-13, 04:56 AM
Moo, I wouldn't want you to do that !!! It's ok, really. At least, I get to see them on your island. Please do not get rid of your dragons for that Android parity thing. I don't believe it is worth it, it is not going to change anything. I really want you to enjoy your game at the fullest and collect everything you can.

moostermine
04-06-13, 05:38 AM
Moo, I wouldn't want you to do that !!! It's ok, really. At least, I get to see them on your island. Please do not get rid of your dragons for that Android parity thing. I don't believe it is worth it, it is not going to change anything. I really want you to enjoy your game at the fullest and collect everything you can.

I KNOW you wouldn't want me to do that! Hamadrys! That's half the reason I actually let myself post it! Nobody is asking us to give up what we have so it make me want everybody to enjoy the same thing! No, I probably wouldn't do it unless their was some way it would help, but just at the time I really felt like it!

hamadrys
04-06-13, 07:13 AM
I KNOW you wouldn't want me to do that! Hamadrys! That's half the reason I actually let myself post it! Nobody is asking us to give up what we have so it make me want everybody to enjoy the same thing! No, I probably wouldn't do it unless their was some way it would help, but just at the time I really felt like it!

Go craft that pearl so I can see it on your island. Your baby was cuter than theirs though ;)

jennyh30
04-06-13, 07:28 AM
Just come on here to see if there was any info on this as I just got my second large pearl. Yayy :)

anurulz
04-06-13, 08:06 AM
woah!!this is one real pretty dragon..and i dnt hve gemstone dragons coz am on android....sheesh...

bryanjdbalot
04-06-13, 08:23 AM
best dragon so far! but again cant have it cos im on android..well it sucks

henrylucky
04-06-13, 08:26 AM
woah!!this is one real pretty dragon..and i dnt hve gemstone dragons coz am on android....sheesh...

Technically, we have them. Must be a thread named "Pearl Dragon [iOS-Craftable] [Android-Buyable]" T_T

cheryllemon
04-06-13, 09:26 AM
Well I have two large pearls in storage. I hope I don't more than that. This dragon is beautiful!! I can't wait to craft it.

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 12:14 PM
Traded in my only Tusker in preparation.

I'll probably get another one trying for Ponks, anyway.

kwhales
04-06-13, 12:54 PM

Ponks? ooh a new color? a new dragon? what could it be?

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 01:21 PM
Ponks? ooh a new color? a new dragon? what could it be?

Ponks??!! I need to know more about this.. answer us Jake!!

kwhales
04-06-13, 01:25 PM
Ponks??!! I need to know more about this.. answer us Jake!!

Umm, I was fooling with RotomGuy. I think he spelled pinks wrong. No new stuff called ponks is coming.

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 01:35 PM
Umm, I was fooling with RotomGuy. I think he spelled pinks wrong. No new stuff called ponks is coming.

I know... you just ****ed it! :(

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 02:05 PM

What? You don't have the Ponk dragon? I bred it with air yesterday and it split into everything. (joking of course)

kwhales
04-06-13, 02:21 PM
What? You don't have the Ponk dragon? I bred it with air yesterday and it split into everything. (joking of course)

Nope. I just keep getting the frustrating new dragon - you know the dragon we keep getting over and over and over again.

Thank goodness for crafting (sorry android). This new Pearl dragon will be a life saver. Love getting new ones even this way. But I bet it will have a crafting and hatching time of 12 hrs.

katbtodd
04-06-13, 03:17 PM
Nope. I just keep getting the frustrating new dragon - you know the dragon we keep getting over and over and over again.

Thank goodness for crafting (sorry android). This new Pearl dragon will be a life saver. Love getting new ones even this way. But I bet it will have a crafting and hatching time of 12 hrs. Oh no,,,I bet way longer,,, 24 hours plus

salinho
04-06-13, 03:44 PM

Ahahahaha xD one of the best typos I've read here... And we've had a lot of funny typos mind you! For some reason this one's making me laugh like a goofball. :p

OH NOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOES!!

moosehay
04-06-13, 04:45 PM
Technically, we have them. Must be a thread named "Pearl Dragon [iOS-Craftable] [Android-Buyable]" T_T

Not even buyable for this Android... and the thread is no longer marked ios. So...can Android buy this dragon for an outrageous amount of money or not?

kwhales
04-06-13, 05:14 PM
Oh no,,,I bet way longer,,, 24 hours plus

Yeah I think so too. Just said 12 because of all the 12 hr breeds we have been getting.

kurebiz
04-06-13, 05:30 PM
Not even buyable for this Android... and the thread is no longer marked ios. So...can Android buy this dragon for an outrageous amount of money or not?

Yes I think it will be, just like all other crafted dragons.

ganodustin
04-06-13, 05:38 PM
i wish android users can have crafting features.

anurulz
04-07-13, 01:12 AM

lol..true..

katbtodd
04-07-13, 09:29 AM
Yeah I think so too. Just said 12 because of all the 12 hr breeds we have been getting.

Your right there,,, we have been getting a lot of 12 breeding,,, I been trying to guess what we will need for the pearl. Hope I'm ready.,,when it comes out,

Darkstorm2
04-07-13, 07:05 PM
This one is beautiful. I hope we get an extra habitat so I can have three of them

knj00
04-08-13, 10:34 AM
It's here :)

sweetstuff525
04-08-13, 10:39 AM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/EA5482E5-A14E-4C01-B8C8-EC15C1BE869B-302-000000340A7A756B.jpg

24 hrs to craft

tonguelashing
04-08-13, 10:44 AM
Your right there,,, we have been getting a lot of 12 breeding,,, I been trying to guess what we will need for the pearl. Hope I'm ready.,,when it comes out,

It's not so much the 12 hr breed times...It's the 12 hr breed times with 4 dragons of the SAME COLOR COMBO (firestorm, easter, helios, mythic). So you don't know WHICH of the combos you have. Excited it might be the one you're looking for...you speed it up with gold only to find out it's another stupid firestorm, etc.

Anyway....time will tell what this one will be...if we get it today or later this week. I of course can't get it on Android and won't spend money to buy it, but my fiancee is quite excited about this one.

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 10:45 AM

24 hrs to craft

I just saw lol ....I only have 1 spell scroll right now, I have 2 large pearls and 1 Nether Dust so I'll have to wait.

SamKanj
04-08-13, 10:48 AM
I have all the required materials, just that Nether Dust which I am crafting atm.

Can't wait to hatch it :)

The_Sicilian
04-08-13, 10:57 AM
It's not so much the 12 hr breed times...It's the 12 hr breed times with 4 dragons of the SAME COLOR COMBO (firestorm, easter, helios, mythic). So you don't know WHICH of the combos you have. Excited it might be the one you're looking for...you speed it up with gold only to find out it's another stupid firestorm, etc.

Anyway....time will tell what this one will be...if we get it today or later this week. I of course can't get it on Android and won't spend money to buy it, but my fiancee is quite excited about this one.

Another valid point tongue, as far as wasting gold to see what that questionable 12 hr breed is, muhahahaha, aren't they clever..... Take a breath, and remember your patience, I know you have it, or there would be children in the ER. This is a cool looking dragon, it will be mine in time. Good luck to your fianc? in collecting for it and remaining patient.

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 10:59 AM
Crafting right now. I was expecting something other than Nether Dust but it's still good. Means I can craft it right away!

sand
04-08-13, 11:00 AM
FIFTEEN scrolls? FOUR large pearls? Here I was struggling just to get what I hoped would be 2 large pearls! FIFTEEN blasted -- Are you kidding me? Forget this.

cedkugedchgd
04-08-13, 11:00 AM
FIFTEEN scrolls? FOUR large pearls? Here I was struggling just to get what I hoped would be 2 large pearls! FIFTEEN blasted -- Are you kidding me? Forget this.

uhm.. i think you looked on the number of ingredients you HAVE and not how many you actually NEED! :D

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 11:01 AM

Nononono, that's how many HE has, not how many you need.

You only need 2 Large Pearls and 3 Scrolls. Some people like to stock items in preparation for a release.

sand
04-08-13, 11:04 AM
I'm calling off my Love-dragon pearl-mining production. This ain't happening.

sweetstuff525
04-08-13, 11:05 AM
This is my lucky week I guess after a month of not being able to breed new dragons only fruitful and firestorm ...I finally got my clover dragon breeding and pearl crafting

So that's 2 new dragons for my collection yay I'm
Happy

wildhearts20
04-08-13, 11:05 AM

It says he/she has 4 pearls and 15 scrolls, but the dragon only requires 2 pearls and 3 scrolls :)

sand
04-08-13, 11:06 AM
uhm.. i think you looked on the number of ingredients you HAVE and not how many you actually NEED! :D

Oh!.... OH! **** straight. Ah well, still a long way off but at least now I won't have to halt the Love dragon factory. LOL I can't stop laughing at my mistake.

sweetstuff525
04-08-13, 11:11 AM
Oh!.... OH! **** straight. Ah well, still a long way off but at least now I won't have to halt the Love dragon factory. LOL I can't stop laughing at my mistake.

I'm sorry if my screen shot confused you

sand
04-08-13, 11:11 AM
A good thing I didn't start calling TeamLava colorful names eh? I have 6 small pearls, a single Tusker I'd hate to sacrifice and a couple Laserlights. So this can happen, but not without some pain, and not quickly.

cedkugedchgd
04-08-13, 11:13 AM
A good thing I didn't start calling TeamLava colorful names eh? I have 6 small pearls, a single Tusker I'd hate to sacrifice and a couple Laserlights. So this can happen, but not without some pain, and not quickly.

didn't you once win the four leaf sweepstakes? you can buy the pearl! :D xD

penqueen2
04-08-13, 11:14 AM
egg photo

sollia
04-08-13, 11:17 AM
I think I would like this one better if it was less blue.

I'm still going to want one though :P

wildhearts20
04-08-13, 11:19 AM
Just started crafting mine! I'm so excited, this is my first crafted dragon

sand
04-08-13, 11:36 AM
didn't you once win the four leaf sweepstakes? you can buy the pearl! :D xD

LMAO. I seriously gonna have a laughing seizure. I have JUST enough left over to buy Pearl, but NAH, this is not like the Mask dragon. (They must have made some mistake - how didn't I win THAT one?) There are no fails in the Spell Shop.

So? no Pearl dragon Celebration? No Thursday-deadline scramble? Did TL run out of prize money?

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 11:44 AM
egg photo

Congrats! How many hours is the egg, 24 hours?

infinitelove19
04-08-13, 11:47 AM
LMAO. I seriously gonna have a laughing seizure. I have JUST enough left over to buy Pearl, but NAH, this is not like the Mask dragon. (They must have made some mistake - how didn't I win THAT one?) There are no fails in the Spell Shop.

So? no Pearl dragon Celebration? No Thursday-deadline scramble? Did TL run out of prize money?

LOL, I was just coming in here wondering why we aren't having sweepstakes anymore... I mean sure, stop them eventually, or maybe do only one per week, but surely they could've waited until I'd won, right? :-P ;-)

Magikot
04-08-13, 11:49 AM
Ouch 1800 gold for android to purchase it from the market! Even with the 30% off gold sale on my account it would still cost nearly $50. Not that it is surprising, guess the gold sale is there to help people part with their money. :-(

penqueen2
04-08-13, 12:20 PM
Congrats! How many hours is the egg, 24 hours?
18 hours

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 12:58 PM
I need 2 more Scrolls to craft it!
Silly me didn't check my Storage beforehand :(

Oh well I need the time anyway
I'm all maxed out in Light habitats
So I have to sell 3 useless Mythic dragons AND their 6 million habitat (wonder how much I'll get for it :/)
Then either buy a new Light habitat ( I don't know where to put it )
Or buy a Diamond Fields and move my Angel back to it

Man o man
It's a big mess!
TL upgrade Diamond Fields already!!!!
Pleaaaaaaaaaassse

bryanjdbalot
04-08-13, 02:39 PM
Man this dragon looks awesome! im so excited to get this and make it epic but il probably get it on 2014!Hopefully!fingers cross! im on Android

kwhales
04-08-13, 02:50 PM
Started crafting this earlier today. Sorry android, but I love crafted dragons. Guaranteed success on getting the dragon you want. Yay no fails.

edolka
04-08-13, 02:51 PM
Wow!! First new dragon I will actually be able to get IN A MONTH lol :) can't wait :)

NouraMoh
04-08-13, 03:06 PM
Woohoo!
Got the egg!
Now I need a habitat :/

alphaiceman
04-08-13, 03:14 PM
24 hours to craft

drevo77
04-08-13, 04:35 PM
He reminds me a bit of Megamind lol

lobius
04-08-13, 04:42 PM
is it a gemstome dragon or breedable

kooky panda
04-08-13, 05:03 PM
is it a gemstome dragon or breedable
You can only craft this dragon.

04-08-13, 05:08 PM
nice dragon

salinho
04-08-13, 05:34 PM

I need 2 more Scrolls to craft it!
Silly me didn't check my Storage beforehand :(

Oh well I need the time anyway
I'm all maxed out in Light habitats
So I have to sell 3 useless Mythic dragons AND their 6 million habitat (wonder how much I'll get for it :/)
Then either buy a new Light habitat ( I don't know where to put it )
Or buy a Diamond Fields and move my Angel back to it

Man o man
It's a big mess!
TL upgrade Diamond Fields already!!!!
Pleaaaaaaaaaassse

I'd sell the mythic habitat if I were you... That way you still get 2 extra light spaces! Never know when you'll need them, and that might help you rearrange your dragons if ya need to, some day.

salinho
04-08-13, 05:35 PM
Quotes are all messed up. Been doing that lately...i quote someone and then someone else' quote appears on top. Didn't motice it this time. :p

Crafting mah pearl~ I had all the ingredients. In fact, I still have 10 small pearls, which I decided not to transform into a big one. Traded the extra tusker instead.

nbella1414
04-08-13, 07:29 PM
I didn't realize till today that I don't have enough scrolls. So I'm crafting those then ill have pearl. The one new dragon I'll get in forever. I'd trade it for mask if I could.

DragonTan1
04-08-13, 07:34 PM
I needed 2 spell scrolls (I just need 2 small Emeralds to craft them) so I traded a Serpent before and and I got a small Sapphire, small Emerald and a spell scroll!!! lol first time I have recieved a spell scroll through trading. Now I'm craftng the last spell scroll!! So I should have Pearl in a few days. I did put my Fruitful in the evolution temple and I was going to speed it up but now I don't have to so I save myself some gold. :D

kooky panda
04-08-13, 08:15 PM
Quotes are all messed up. Been doing that lately...i quote someone and then someone else' quote appears on top. Didn't motice it this time. :p

Crafting mah pearl~ I had all the ingredients. In fact, I still have 10 small pearls, which I decided not to transform into a big one. Traded the extra tusker instead.

When you pull up duplicate quotes by clicking the http://forums.teamlava.com/images/buttons/multiquote_40b.pngquote button, then come back later, make sure none of the quote buttons are prechecked.

mica4817
04-08-13, 09:21 PM
Is the Pearl habitat going too cost 6 million coins like the Mythic? I hope not. Why does it cost that much anyway? Talk about Inflation

Baraze
04-08-13, 09:22 PM
Is the Pearl habitat going too cost 6 million coins like the Mythic? I hope not. Why does it cost that much anyway? Talk about Inflation

The pearl is just the craftable take on the light dragon. It doesnt have any special place.

Sissi_Canta
04-08-13, 10:25 PM
Crafting now...can't wait...

gentry5
04-08-13, 11:03 PM
I can't wait, I have mine crafting right now, so glad I have had so many fails with some of the past dragons so that when I have traded them off I already had everything I needed to craft this one right away!

kwhales
04-09-13, 03:06 AM

All the crafted dragons go into their respective color habs. So pearl will go in a light hab. I might buy her a hab all to herself.

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 03:40 AM
All the crafted dragons go into their respective color habs. So pearl will go in a light hab. I might buy her a hab all to herself.
I keep a single special habitat of each colour, containing three epics of my favourites from that type. I was looking for one to go in with Caeser and Laserlight, this will be the one :D

NouraMoh
04-09-13, 07:00 AM

You're teasing me right now, right ?!

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 08:31 AM
Crafting Pearl now. :)

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 09:39 AM
My egg is now in my nest, I should receive a little Pearl Dragon tommorow!

sakuraohimesama
04-09-13, 09:53 AM
mine is lvl 7 now :) no more food :-/

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 09:54 AM

Is it one of those 100,000 ones? If so, I can't be bothered feeding it.

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 10:14 AM

Can you remember how much the food costs are on each level?

sakuraohimesama
04-09-13, 10:33 AM

oh i cant remember :( but now lvl 7 need 2400x5= 12.000 to lvl 8 :-/

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 10:40 AM

GAH, another 100,000 then.

You can stay at Level 7, Pearly.

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 11:06 AM

ah ok, I'll find out soon and ouch.

teogionia
04-09-13, 11:52 AM
Do we have contest for this one guys?

tonguelashing
04-09-13, 11:56 AM
Do we have contest for this one guys?

There hasn't been a contest in a couple weeks so I'm sure one is brewing, but I don't think it will be for this one...possibly the peacock (male bird) dragon :-)

sand
04-09-13, 12:23 PM
Is it one of those 100,000 ones? If so, I can't be bothered feeding it.

Apparently all dragons of the Twilight era (released with or after the Night dragon) are on the 100K diet. I haven't seen any exception to this so I think we just have to get used to that. 50K food to reach level 9 then 50K food to clear level 9. The only escape seems to be on earlier Android versions of the game for those players lucky enough to still have older versions to switch to when feeding.
So if you're crafting (or buying) Pearl on iOS, it will eat 100K food. If you're shelling out 1800 gold on Android and have old gameware, only 10K food.

sand
04-09-13, 12:37 PM
If you bought 100K food with gold, it would run you about 600 gold.
If you spent 1800 gold on food instead of a Pearl egg, you'd get over 300K food.
All things considered, you're still better off scraaping together 100K food for a crafted Pearl than feeding 10K food to a Pearl hatched from an 1800-gold egg.
Of course, if you're buying the egg on iOS, what can I say?

sand
04-09-13, 02:37 PM

100K diet by level:
L1. 5 times 20
L2. 5 times 40
L3. 5 times 100
L4. 5 times 240
L5. 5 times 600
L6. 5 times 1000
L7. 5 times 2400
L8. 5 times 5600
L9. 5 times 10000

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 02:54 PM
100K diet by level
L1. 5 times 20
L2. 5 times 40
L3. 5 times 100
L4. 5 times 240
L5. 5 times 600
L6. 5 times 1000
L7. 5 times 2400
L8. 5 times 5600
L9. 5 times 10000

Thanks! :D

darla1123
04-09-13, 03:41 PM
Just started crafting my pearl. I can't wait. She is beautiful!

NouraMoh
04-09-13, 03:50 PM
My Pearl is level 6 now and I'm already struggling to feed it :/

funnyrandomness5112
04-09-13, 03:53 PM
My Pearl dragon is Crafting ^.^

kwhales
04-09-13, 03:54 PM
I have enough food. I just have to wait 12 more hours for mine to hatch.

tonguelashing
04-09-13, 06:25 PM
While there was no contest for this dragon, I'm kind of surprised there was no goal for this dragon either.

RotomGuy
04-10-13, 02:28 AM
I have images!
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3041/imagebmfo.jpg
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2603/imagewskv.jpg
Nice income already.

sand
04-10-13, 04:38 AM
Hooray! I'm finally crafting my pearl - 16 hours!
LOL. Not the dragon; the gemstone. I'm finally crafting a large pearl from 10 small pearls after 3 days of farming Love dragons. I'm not sure what I'll do for the 2nd large pearl. Tusker keeps glancing at the portal.

elitaserina
04-10-13, 11:11 AM
how do you get the spell shop?

DragonTan1
04-10-13, 11:25 AM
Mine is in the nest!

how do you get the spell shop?

You buy it from the market if you're an iOS player, it's not available on android.

Hooray! I'm finally crafting my pearl - 16 hours!
LOL. Not the dragon; the gemstone. I'm finally crafting a large pearl from 10 small pearls after 3 days of farming Love dragons. I'm not sure what I'll do for the 2nd large pearl. Tusker keeps glancing at the portal.

You keep getting Love, no extra Tusker or Laserlight? For me the three are just a common as each other.

teogionia
04-10-13, 11:38 AM
Of course we dont have a contest for this beauty, where was a contest for purple craftable dragon for which i did not even bother to work , that a waste :((((

sand
04-10-13, 01:01 PM
Mine is in the nest!

You keep getting Love, no extra Tusker or Laserlight? For me the three are just a common as each other.

By now, it's clear that you have far more luck in the den than I do. (Consider the field day you've had with the Mythic family whereas I've been unable to breed even a second dragon to live in my Maze.)
There was one Laserlight but no extra Tusker. I even got my first Tiny, but that's of no use to the Pearl project. Send me some Tusker energy!

kooky panda
04-10-13, 02:40 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/D62AF22E-0788-4E99-8DB6-F9B05801084C-488-00000041AC503625_zps1dc678b3.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/385E38E1-48B6-4954-9058-9D156999F1DC-488-00000041ABFA73BE_zpsd0bfd632.jpg

Okay that is all you guys get- to level 8 unless someone wants to throw some food my way. LOL!!

DragonTan1
04-10-13, 03:13 PM
By now, it's clear that you have far more luck in the den than I do. (Consider the field day you've had with the Mythic family whereas I've been unable to breed even a second dragon to live in my Maze.)
There was one Laserlight but no extra Tusker. I even got my first Tiny, but that's of no use to the Pearl project. Send me some Tusker energy!

I would if I could :P I've been lucky with most dragons but now I can't seem to get any of the Diamond Hybrids that split. While trying for Unicorn, I got a lot of Tusker which turned out good for Pearl.

darla1123
04-10-13, 03:59 PM
I finally have my egg on the nest

sand
04-11-13, 09:32 AM
I would if I could :P I've been lucky with most dragons but now I can't seem to get any of the Diamond Hybrids that split. While trying for Unicorn, I got a lot of Tusker which turned out good for Pearl.

Incoming Tusker! The Love factory just gave me 21 hours. So… den to nest to temple to portal to spell shop to nest to baby Pearl in habitat: 5-6 days?

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 09:41 AM
Incoming Tusker! The Love factory just gave me 21 hours. So… den to nest to temple to portal to spell shop to nest to baby Pearl in habitat: 5-6 days?

Nice.. poor Tusker though, he didn't stand a chance.

elitaserina
04-18-13, 05:53 PM
i want to try for my diamond dragon next. is it true it's a mix of all four elements?

midnightmeerkat
04-23-13, 03:12 PM
The dawn tree dragon can be traded for a large pearl, large emerald and mystery box, Instead of trading lots of small pearls you can breed 2 dawn tree dragons with forest and forest dragons, the only fail is the forest.

kwhales
04-23-13, 03:32 PM
i want to try for my diamond dragon next. is it true it's a mix of all four elements?

Yes it is.

koiju
04-23-13, 04:01 PM
The dawn tree dragon can be traded for a large pearl, large emerald and mystery box, Instead of trading lots of small pearls you can breed 2 dawn tree dragons with forest and forest dragons, the only fail is the forest.

That is a really good tip! I only have one large pearl from a whole mess of Love fails, might follow this tip - thanks :)

midnightmeerkat
04-23-13, 04:20 PM
That is a really good tip! I only have one large pearl from a whole mess of Love fails, might follow this tip - thanks :)

Yes I was slogging to get small pearls, it was taking AGES!! and for all that work I only had 1 large pearl ...... Then I read on a wiki page that the dawn tree can be traded for a large pearl, it was easy and my pearl dragon is crafting now.... 12 hours to go!

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 03:45 PM
For those wanting to craft the pearl dragon

stashlova
10-14-13, 09:06 PM
Looking to breed this one. Tried Gemstone/light countless times to no avail. Is gemstone required or are there other combos I can try???

Amaranta_Moony
10-15-13, 05:52 AM
Looking to breed this one. Tried Gemstone/light countless times to no avail. Is gemstone required or are there other combos I can try???

Gemstone is required.

stashlova
10-15-13, 10:27 AM
Has anyone actually bred one? Noticed most posts related to crafting.

jetli333
11-05-13, 04:31 AM
Wow I wasnt expecting this one as I wad going for a metal dragon...yahoo

Stone + Emerald = Pearl Dragon 4meツ

mrarfan
11-05-13, 05:10 AM
Has anyone actually bred one? Noticed most posts related to crafting.

I'm thinking crafting is easier than breeding!
Since the Gemstone Dragon splits to 2 colors... :p

benjessie
09-07-14, 10:58 AM
I bred it. Got it first try. :D