PDA

View Full Version : The ability to trade and/or gift Dragon Eggs (suggestion)

princesshifi
04-05-13, 11:27 AM
This is just an idea for Team Lava (So far I haven't seen a thread about this but if there is I apologize). I was looking at the Dragon Story Ideas and Suggestions thread, one of the not ruled out ideas was "Trading Dragons to other players" . I do agree trading dragons is cool but its a nuisance waiting for it to hatch, so I was wondering that if you ever get this implemented into the game if we could just do it with eggs.

My second suggestion is the ability to gift dragons, I play Dragon Story with my 2 sisters and it's really annoying when one of us gets ten of the same Dragon while the others are breeding the same thing over and over again. It seems more useful that she gives it to one of us instead of selling it for less money (at least we're befitted this way)

My third suggestion is to make common dragons rare on days when a seasonal dragon is about to expire (I really don't want to go through the Easter-Firestorm thing again). (but I think maybe only for level 10+ or so)

Can someone tell me what they think?

I'm sorry if these suggestions are annoying... I don't mean to offend you. I appreciate the hard work all of you put in this game (especially the updates). So thank you very much :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwuiqmwJrz1qb4cpxo1_500.gif

Am I allowed to post gifs here?!? Sorry if I'm not supposed to :(

J85909266
04-05-13, 11:33 AM
Being able to trade your duplicate dragons to friends would be completely game breaking. Everybody would have all of the dragons in a matter of days.

sollia
04-05-13, 11:34 AM
Being able to trade your duplicate dragons to friends would be completely game breaking. Everybody would have all of the dragons in a matter of days.

I'm glad someone else feels this way. I think it would take a lot of the fun out of it.

J85909266
04-05-13, 11:39 AM
I'm glad someone else feels this way. I think it would take a lot of the fun out of it.

There's a reason why not a single breeding game out there allows this.

princesshifi
04-05-13, 11:57 AM

You can't honestly tell me you think getting a perfectly good Dragon and breeding it, then hatching it to not even get a profit is fun. (at least you're helping some one else while you're earning a profit)

I imagine a booklet that has appoximately 6 spaces that are filled randomly (It can get updated every hive hours or something,so it's kinda a first come first serve), I'm no trying to make everyone have all the dragons. I know most of my neighbours have been trying for some dragons and haven't got them. If Team Lava actually did the idea they could just make it that the amount of a certain type of dragon allowed in their server varies (eg. 500 common dragons, 200 rare dragons, super rare-100 and ultra rare-10).

Even if they allowed us to gift dragons to our neighbours, what's wrong with that? Lets say some seasonal dragon is expiring in 2 hours and your friend has tried to get it 50 or 60 times, if you had 2 wouldn't it be nice to give it to them instead of letting a good dragon go to waste?.

DragonTan1
04-05-13, 01:06 PM

Not really, if there was a rule like to trade a Diamond to your neighbour, then he/she has to have 100 (4+ colour combo) fails in order to accept Diamond... each trade restarts the fail/trade timer. Or something like that, I have a few neighbours who haven't been able to get Honeybee, Easter, Gold and Cupid and I would like to give them one of mine. It sucks not being able to get the dragon you want.