PDA

View Full Version : Really getting fed up.

kassierae19
04-05-13, 09:40 AM
I absolutely love the new dragons and all the updates, but it's really frustrating when I cannot seem to GET any of them. I have gotten a virtue and a justice. Then a night, bat, goblin and deep. I haven't gotten a new dragon in over two weeks, despite my efforts. I tried for a chocolate for over a month, and nothing. I keep trying for the other dark and pink hybrids to no avail. What gives?

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 09:54 AM
Try using combos that other players used successfully

kassierae19
04-05-13, 09:57 AM
I have, and I do. I scour the forums looking to combos that work, and have tried almost all of them.

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 09:58 AM
I've been trying for Kite since January, with the occasional break to breed LE's or New Dragons.

I still don't have it.

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 10:05 AM
Ok for Hunter try using Night and Aurora
You could get it and may have a Diamond as a fail :)

J85909266
04-05-13, 10:17 AM
I absolutely love the new dragons and all the updates, but it's really frustrating when I cannot seem to GET any of them. I have gotten a virtue and a justice. Then a night, bat, goblin and deep. I haven't gotten a new dragon in over two weeks, despite my efforts. I tried for a chocolate for over a month, and nothing. I keep trying for the other dark and pink hybrids to no avail. What gives?
Lol, dude, you have it made. I still can't get a single black hybrid despite tons of attempts.

I was able to get a regular Mythic, but that's it. I've gotten like 2 new dragons in the past 2 months. I pretty much hate this game, at this point.

alphaiceman
04-05-13, 10:33 AM
I tried for a passion a thousand times and still don't have one. It's very frustrating but just moved on. I'm currently working on a mythic although its been a week and none yet. So yeah it's frustrating but I find it easier if I switch when to another combo when I get mad then go back to the difficult one later.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-13, 10:41 AM
There's a lot of color splitting with the new breeding rules and TL has made everything more expensive and much harder.

dapplefur
04-05-13, 10:46 AM
Ok for Hunter try using Night and Aurora
You could get it and may have a Diamond as a fail :)

I'll have to try this. Still no hunter after 20+ tries.

OpeningCeremony
04-05-13, 10:55 AM
i feel the same way. for pink hybrids i only have: flower and chocolate. (also lightning but album reward so doesn't count). for night hybrids i have: bat and moon. BUT i got unicorn and dark angel relatively quickly. still missing a lot of the other diamond hybrids (mercury, anubis, angel, now helios) and infinity. so i guess the unicorn and dark angel sucked up all my breeding karma?

mityaj
04-05-13, 11:17 AM
I've been trying for Kite since January, with the occasional break to breed LE's or New Dragons.

I still don't have it.

Kite is a nightmare: I tried over 50 times using pink/yellow as well as some other combos: and nothing. Very frustrating. It should be reclassified as super rare in my opinion.

J85909266
04-05-13, 11:18 AM
I tried for dark angel exclusively for almost three weeks and didn't get it.

Chelsea79
04-05-13, 11:38 AM
I tried for a passion a thousand times and still don't have one. It's very frustrating but just moved on. I'm currently working on a mythic although its been a week and none yet. So yeah it's frustrating but I find it easier if I switch when to another combo when I get mad then go back to the difficult one later.

We are on the same boat, been trying for passion for God knws how many times already. The magic fail makes me want to scream. I just tell myself, hey it's a gme, u lose some u win soe, lol

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 12:17 PM
Kite is a nightmare: I tried over 50 times using pink/yellow as well as some other combos: and nothing. Very frustrating. It should be reclassified as super rare in my opinion.
I have actually tried every combo without adding another element (so a mix of Virtue, Lightning, Topaz and Air)

i feel the same way. for pink hybrids i only have: flower and chocolate. (also lightning but album reward so doesn't count). for night hybrids i have: bat and moon. BUT i got unicorn and dark angel relatively quickly. still missing a lot of the other diamond hybrids (mercury, anubis, angel, now helios) and infinity. so i guess the unicorn and dark angel sucked up all my breeding karma?

For so many people, that would be a ridiculously large acheivement.

OpeningCeremony
04-05-13, 12:33 PM
For so many people, that would be a ridiculously large acheivement.

lol well i'm very grateful for those but im just as frustrated lacking so many other dragons. it just feels like you need to buy a ridiculous amount of gold to catch up. just trying to not feel overwhelmed :)

salinho
04-05-13, 12:57 PM
I still don't have ONE night hybrid, despite having tried for like 3 weeks. Didn't have many problems with pinks though, I'm just missing kite and Pony (don't have diamonds).

pegasus14
04-05-13, 01:42 PM

Wish I could give you one of mine. Can't get a Justice or Tiny, but have had at least 5 Kites.

fitfunsparkle
04-05-13, 08:24 PM
I got night on the first day it was released. I still dont have a night hybrid in spite of keeping that poor guy so busy! The color splitting is ridiculous. Tons of magics and islands....love those twenty hour fails. I got a mythic at least right away, but no hybrids so far. I did get easter, and i have a cupid being bred right now. But mostly iget lots of fun stuff like firestorms over and over and over.