PDA

View Full Version : I have the necessary items to build a building but it won't let me build.

lclark0616
04-05-13, 09:26 AM
I have been trying to build the home for Fern and I have collected all the necessary item to build. It it won't give me the option to build it. Shows all items complete. The necessary requirements have also changed from time to time. I will play and shut the game out, come back and it wants different things.

PikaSquirrel
04-05-13, 10:45 AM
If the requirements change from coins to some other item, that item is the correct material you should be collecting to complete the upgrade. Force closing the game and opening that building will show you the correct item.

Dwestby
04-14-13, 09:37 AM
I'm having the same problem. Tried force closure, still won't upgrade spire to level 2.

sandyw1965
04-15-13, 07:10 AM
I'm having the same problem. All the boxes are completed, but I can't build. How do you foreclose the game?

kooky panda
04-15-13, 08:37 AM
Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.

MsLiz7
04-23-13, 11:13 PM
I have 3 buildings that I am trying to level up. All the boxes say complete but they won't let me build but are asking for gems. I tried fore closing for 2 days with the same results. What can I do ?

MsLiz7
04-23-13, 11:20 PM
Also I tried the poppy patches for white fowler petals with no luck tonight. Where can I get white fowler petals ? THANKS!!!

MsLiz7
04-24-13, 12:26 AM
Sorry - Flowers. Once I dumped the white flower petals from my storage the poppy patches started giving me white petals. I shut down the game again , 1 building upgrade still says complete but wont let me build. The others changed one of the materials required.

maguar
04-24-13, 02:47 AM
Which buildings are you trying to upgrade and what level?

dbunns
04-27-13, 09:27 AM
i cant level up!!! it wont let me build walls and keeps telling me to level up but i dont know how??? its not about waiting for the next level!!! i cant understand how to do it soes anyone know please??? what am i missing im getting really fed up of trying to do this. HELP!

maguar
04-27-13, 06:30 PM
i cant level up!!! it wont let me build walls and keeps telling me to level up but i dont know how??? its not about waiting for the next level!!! i cant understand how to do it soes anyone know please??? what am i missing im getting really fed up of trying to do this. HELP!

I've answered in your thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50682-i-cant-level-up!!!-HELP).

mxineee
05-01-13, 07:45 AM
Hi there, I'm trying to build Thomas's house. I have all the items already and all says completed, but they are only giving me the option to building all with gems. I've already restarted the game and checked for updates, but none. Help?

maguar
05-01-13, 03:30 PM
Hi there, I'm trying to build Thomas's house. I have all the items already and all says completed, but they are only giving me the option to building all with gems. I've already restarted the game and checked for updates, but none. Help?

Go to this spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) to see what the requirements really are. When you've got them you'll be able to build his house.