PDA

View Full Version : Love the new dragons

eboats
04-05-13, 01:53 AM
Keep em coming! Makes me feel like I am playing from scratch again because its impossible to keep up without mad gold. I was getting bored there for a while. Now we have dragon overload.

koiju
04-05-13, 04:38 AM
Yay - a positive response! I am level 52 and seriously people forget what it was like when they were new and there were 50+ 'new' dragons to get. You don't need to get them all right now just because there was an announcement. It frustrates me when people complain about the developers paying attention and actually developing the game and keeping it up to date and new! Yay for the new dragons - all of them!

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 04:40 AM
I'm enjoying this influx of new dragon's as well!

You don't have to try for them, I've been ignoring the last few releases and continuing my Kite hunt (while kind of hoping an Easter or Mythic will pop up during this madness)

JakeStorm8
04-05-13, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the encouragement!

J85909266
04-05-13, 11:41 AM
That is something that TL does very well is keep a great flow of quality dragons coming in.

gin0531
04-05-13, 11:44 AM
I am having fun just trying for anything new. I just mix and match just to see what happens. I do need to get a more diverse group to work with, however. I also want to expand and clear area, but I am hindered by the huge cost of clearing trees etc., and thee need for maps to move further out.

salinho
04-05-13, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the encouragement!

I gotta say I am so in love with Mask and Pearl. Helios looks great too :) and others, but those are my favorites! Of course, some of them are kind of... Off, like Easter. But it looks silly enough to be funny ;p