PDA

View Full Version : are you jealous of your neighbour?

singhapoorv
04-04-13, 08:44 PM
My question is : are you really jelous of your neighbour for habing some rares ,super rares and ultra rares?

NouraMoh
04-04-13, 09:49 PM
I have the best neighbours ever!!!
I feel really happy when they get the dragons they're shooting for. I give them tips and advice Om breeding and they report back to me with the results

I love my neighbours and wish them all the best :)

davewin
04-04-13, 10:01 PM
Yes!!!! I'm jealous of all my IOS neighbors because they have all the features.

DragonTan1
04-04-13, 10:16 PM
I have the best neighbours ever!!!
I feel really happy when they get the dragons they're shooting for. I give them tips and advice Om breeding and they report back to me with the results

I love my neighbours and wish them all the best :)

Yeah I hope everyone gets the dragons they want because we know how much it sucks when you can't get the one you are trying for.

cuzicouldyay
04-04-13, 11:59 PM
The only time I feel vaguely jealous is when I see a Mercury dragon, but it's not so much jealousy as want. :3

flowless
04-05-13, 01:43 AM
Used to
When I didn't have the diamond dragon
But I wouldn't use the word jealous
As much as sad I didn't have one at that time

laurensaville1331
04-05-13, 04:03 AM
I voted jealous but its more wishing I had the features the ios users get :-(

RotomGuy
04-05-13, 04:35 AM
Not really, but I'm slightly miffed that some got the Clockwork Dragon first try when I've done 20 spins and haven't got one.

hamadrys
04-05-13, 04:39 AM
Not at all. I love my neighbors and I try to help with combo when asked, I am interested in seeing them succeed because I know how it feels to want a dragon. I always like to see "Got it" on my wall when someone has tried for a while :)
What I am jealous of is when I scroll a new thread on a brand new dragon, very difficult to get and I read "Got it first try". It's like "Really?". Grrrrr. All in good cheers though.

pegasus14
04-05-13, 05:43 AM
It's hard to feel jealous when I think on all my android/kindle neighbors who lose out on many of the features/dragons I have on ios.

LilMzB4Life
04-05-13, 05:48 AM
I am somewhat jealous when I see features that my nbrs have that I don't on my iOS game.

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 10:17 AM
I am somewhat jealous when I see features that my nbrs have that I don't on my iOS game.

Oh I remembered something
I'm jealous of my neighbour who has the Quest thingy
Not real jealousy, just wish I had one too cause I feel left out
That's all :/

QueenAssassin21
04-05-13, 10:33 AM
Yes!!!! I'm jealous of all my IOS neighbors because they have all the features.

This...I'm on Android. Lol, have to agree with you.

And no, I'm not jealous of my neighbours. I may get there one day...

krissy5000
04-05-13, 10:36 AM
I'm jealous of everybody that has mistmoth. It's the prettiest dragon imo and I don't have one. :( Also like all the other Android folks said, I'm jealous of my ios neighbours for their features.

knj00
04-05-13, 10:44 AM
Heck ya, LOL!
Really one in particular (she uses forums too, might see this) I tell her all the time I'm jealous. When a new dragon comes out she lets me know when she gets it and vise versa... so most of the time the convo goes like this
Her: "I got it on 9th or so try, you?" Me: "On the 40+ something try" or "no, not yet :P"

I tell her to give me that luck she is using (or the dragon), lol. So yes jealous but not in the mean not fair way but in the friendly competition way. Happy for her... most of the time. XD

J85909266
04-05-13, 11:31 AM
No, if people have way more hard to get dragons than I do, I just assume it's because they are excessive, out of control gold buyers, and therefore their dragons don't count.

hamadrys
04-05-13, 11:54 AM
Wait, let me change my tune now that I just got a glance at the Pearl Dragon. I AM jealous !!! I want to be able to crafts these beautiful dragons !!!

salinho
04-05-13, 11:59 AM
Yesssss, I'm always so jelly of all my neighbors with cool dragons I can't have but want, like the Mask or Diamond and some of its hybrids, or the witch and now clockworks! But it's a good kind of jealously, I think. XD makes me happy for them because they got them, and makes me wanna try harder for them. :)

salinho
04-05-13, 12:00 PM
No, if people have way more hard to get dragons than I do, I just assume it's because they are excessive, out of control gold buyers, and therefore their dragons don't count.

Lol! XD

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 02:32 PM
Heck ya, LOL!
Really one in particular (she uses forums too, might see this) I tell her all the time I'm jealous. When a new dragon comes out she lets me know when she gets it and vise versa... so most of the time the convo goes like this
Her: "I got it on 9th or so try, you?" Me: "On the 40+ something try" or "no, not yet :P"

I tell her to give me that luck she is using (or the dragon), lol. So yes jealous but not in the mean not fair way but in the friendly competition way. Happy for her... most of the time. XD

Are we neighbours ?! :)

knj00
04-05-13, 02:50 PM
Are we neighbours ?! :)

Your not the neighbor I was referring to but yes we are, my Island name is Windy Islands. :)
I wouldn't doubt you have those types of conversations with you neighbors though, you are 5 dragons short of having them all. Good job!

doop01
04-05-13, 02:55 PM
Can't say I'm jealous of my ios neighbors. That's not to say I wouldn't like some of the cool gadgetry they keep scoring :o I want all of my neighbors to get the best dragons they can however they can! That said tho, I just saw the new craftable pearl.......that may cause a few pangs I think lol :)

kbrown0410
04-05-13, 03:46 PM
I voted no, because:

a. being Android I know that iOS has features I don't and that we should get some day
b. having a Galaxy Ace means that most of the time I don't even get to see what dragons my neighbours have :)

profsink
04-05-13, 03:53 PM
Yup, very jealous of all the dragons my iOS neighbors have that will likely never be seen on my Android Isle.

Baraze
04-05-13, 04:39 PM
Not jealous when I see neighbors with soooooo many ultra rares. I just have odd dreams when in a deep slumber about dragon. I imagine myself sneaking to their place, bribing their dragons with fresh apple pie and bringing them to my own island.

salinho
04-05-13, 05:17 PM
Not jealous when I see neighbors with soooooo many ultra rares. I just have odd dreams when in a deep slumber about dragon. I imagine myself sneaking to their place, bribing their dragons with fresh apple pie and bringing them to my own island.

Mmmmh, fresh apple pie... *stalks*

henrylucky
04-05-13, 05:38 PM
What make me jealous? Nothing...

henrylucky
04-05-13, 05:41 PM
I voted no, because:

a. being Android I know that iOS has features I don't and that we should get ]some day[/B]
b. having a Galaxy Ace means that most of the time I don't even get to see what dragons my neighbours have :)

Well, I think ....Nope

NouraMoh
04-05-13, 05:50 PM
Your not the neighbor I was referring to but yes we are, my Island name is Windy Islands. :)
I wouldn't doubt you have those types of conversations with you neighbors though, you are 5 dragons short of having them all. Good job!

Thank you so much
I re crafted my Emerald so I'm 4 dragons away from a full house :)
I always sell my poor Forest and Emerald whenever I need more room for new dragons

I'm missing DA, Atlas, Medusa and Helios
Piece of cake :p

s_lynne
04-05-13, 08:24 PM
I don't know if jealous is the word I would use. I think I'm kinda eager to get some of the Super/Ultra Rares that I still don't have.

PPLyra
04-06-13, 12:23 AM
Some of them who expanded their place.... It costs a lot though :O nya~