PDA

View Full Version : Glitch???

lsloman
04-04-13, 08:42 PM
Yesterday, I began cooking stew, 2 day time frame. Today when I went in to tip my nbrs, I saw that all my ovens were green with wilted 30 minute salads. What up? I know I was baking 5 stews, about 8 16 hour dishes and the rest were 6 hour kiwi cakes. Anyone else have this issue? Am I going to have to restart my 2 day stew again to complete the goals? :mad::mad::mad:

jesslanrose
04-04-13, 09:14 PM
Something similar happened to me two days ago. I took my finished foods off the oven and started a new recipe then closed the game. I went back an hour later for another dish and when I opened the game my previous finished foods were back on the oven. This happened three times. It was like the game wasn't saving my progress. The fourth time it worked right.

nmishii
04-04-13, 09:31 PM
If you have a bad internet connection, or there are issues with the TL servers, or you exit your game real soon after starting food, your progress may not be saved on their servers and when you open the game the next time its at the last state that was saved on the servers.

Maybe visit a neighbor before you exit the game, and when you return verify that your appliances have on them what you thought.