PDA

View Full Version : People not getting my requests.

galexs
04-04-13, 04:09 PM
I have tried different formulas of sending out requests from all 300+ neighbors at one time, to sending them out one at a time, but only get a few responses back the next morning. (Besides the fake city) and never the same day. My two daughters play and they have never gotten any of my requests. I can, however fulfill their requests, and lots of others, and they get them back within seconds. The game says that they have been sent, but I don't think so. Any suggestions?

maguar
04-05-13, 03:18 AM
You can only get back 20 requests a day. By sending more your effectively clogging up your requests. Leave your requests for a couple of days. Then start sending only 20-25 requests each day to people you know will respond. You'll get them back faster.

galexs
04-05-13, 06:09 AM
Ty for your reply. We'll see how this works. Love the game.

bizzmoneyb
04-06-13, 09:16 PM
i have the same problem. i'll send a request to my wife and she wont get it till the next day. i got parts and permits back in 5-10 minutes once or twice.. but it takes about 24 hrs almost everytime.

psykopod19
04-07-13, 04:32 AM
Take a look at this post :

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42585-Trouble-with-material-requests

galexs
04-08-13, 03:29 PM
I did not send any requests out for a couple of days and it seems like the system caught up because both my daughters got the requests that I sent them this morning. What I do now is send a request right back at people that just made a request from me. I get a pretty good response this way.

maguar
04-09-13, 03:47 AM
Glad it's working for you :)