PDA

View Full Version : A neighbor blocked me from posting on their wall?

MrsZ100910
04-04-13, 03:57 PM
I tried to post on a neighbor's wall like I usually do to let them know I tipped. A pop up said the neighbor blocked me from posting on their wall. I couldn't find anywhere in the game (settings, help, etc.) to be able to do that. Not sure why they would, I think I've been a good neighbor, but just wondering how to use that game feature.

Thanks!

cherryberry9
04-04-13, 04:07 PM
I tried to post on a neighbor's wall like I usually do to let them know I tipped. A pop up said the neighbor blocked me from posting on their wall. I couldn't find anywhere in the game (settings, help, etc.) to be able to do that. Not sure why they would, I think I've been a good neighbor, but just wondering how to use that game feature.

Thanks!

I had it happen to me once but forget what the outcome was.

kooky panda
04-04-13, 04:08 PM
There is no block feature in the game.
Sometimes when your game goes offline, you may get this message. Come back home, then try to visit again .

tinkerdawg
04-04-13, 07:11 PM
Yup, happened to me a few weeks ago. When I tried again a few minutes later, it was fine. Try again, it's probably going to go through this time.

yusefzai
04-05-13, 10:46 AM
this happened and give it a few seconds it usually lets you post.

so i have a question, what happens AFTER we report another player and TL acknowledges it is a valid complaint (rude or threatened you) doesnt that player get blocked from your wall or get his stormid temporarily suspended?? permanently?

MrsZ100910
04-06-13, 09:52 AM
Thanks for all the help. I tried a few minutes later and I was able to post.