PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

lotsahelp
05-09-13, 05:58 PM
They're plenty confused when they try to the buildings or dragons and can't. That's when many come here and start asking questions.

That is what happened to me. I fell in love with game, started looking at other people islands and noticedsome people at my level had things i couldnt find! Then i came to forum and found out that since i have droid i shouldnt have gotten hooked on game :(

rusticjess
05-09-13, 06:31 PM
That is what happened to me. I fell in love with game, started looking at other people islands and noticedsome people at my level had things i couldnt find! Then i came to forum and found out that since i have droid i shouldnt have gotten hooked on game :(

It's ok, I'm android but I'm still hooked on this game. Like everyone else though, I just wish I could do what the apple users can.

LorettaLS
05-09-13, 06:34 PM
We are still being ignored by TL.I see they make sure ios get all the new stuff while we get nothing. Sad to say its one more day for me and then I will be unstalling.I have see their lack of communication for android users and that is very telling on their part.They are doing nothing! "!

hgar24
05-09-13, 07:16 PM
I wonder why we couldn't have the treasure dragon it's not like we need crafting for it.

Anyways I wish we had the updates IOS has had like all of you but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hooked on this game.
But come on team lava I think it's about time we get these updates like our apple friends!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-09-13, 07:30 PM
I wonder why we couldn't have the treasure dragon it's not like we need crafting for it.

Anyways I wish we had the updates IOS has had like all of you but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hooked on this game.
But come on team lava I think it's about time we get these updates like our apple friends!

i don't believe that will ever happen.

hubbabubba03
05-10-13, 07:07 AM
6months, 15 new dragons, dragon post, diamond breeding temple, trading and crafting, dragon stable, battle arena, healing spring, and android players nothing but the choice to buy dragons we can't try for....I'm soooooooo disappointed in the development. Oh how i miss when this game first started. Everything was fun, now things just aren't exciting as they use to be. SMH in grief.

Cutbow
05-10-13, 07:59 AM
Some lucky IOS Treasure Chest owners now have the chance to purchase 100 gold for only a dollar. Far from parity in our wallets for Android users paying $70 for 2900 gold including the 30% discount. Without the discount, it's $100. TL is not being fair in their pricing.

Cutbow
05-10-13, 08:12 AM
Yes... that's 10,000 gold for some folks with IOS Treasure chest and only 2900 for those with Droids for the same 100 bucks.

carlsbad69
05-10-13, 10:54 AM
Some lucky IOS Treasure Chest owners now have the chance to purchase 100 gold for only a dollar. Far from parity in our wallets for Android users paying $70 for 2900 gold including the 30% discount. Without the discount, it's $100. TL is not being fair in their pricing.

yes, but the key word there is *some* players. Not everyone is getting the same deal. For example, mine is 150 gold, 15,000 food and a moon dragon for $9.99...So TL continues their random confusion. I imagine different people will get different treasures on a rotational basis, but I agree that if they're going to offer 100 gold for $1 (essentially) they should have a similar gold sale for Android users. Just not fair all the features we get versus you guys.

though *some* of the android players got gold offers but most did not...Those gold offers from what I've read though are a bit bogus, needing to complete surveys and such and giving out your personal info, etc which I don't agree with.

kurebiz
05-10-13, 10:59 AM
though *some* of the android players got gold offers but most did not...Those gold offers from what I've read though are a bit bogus, needing to complete surveys and such and giving out your personal info, etc which I don't agree with.

I think those are actually free gold offers. and not everyone has that feature. I certainly don't.

For me, my gold sales are usually 20 to 30%, haven't seen 50% or these kind of 90% offers with food and etc accompanying it.

LorettaLS
05-10-13, 11:14 AM
I think is happening android players are supporting ios game.It doesn't take this long for them to get android caught up to ios,but it seems they are not even trying.The money they make from the android is going somewhere but not to get us caught up.One person working forty hours a week would already have us caught up.

HenryLucky1
05-10-13, 12:47 PM
Hi PonyRoar,
Where's the part 4 of this thread? You'll "release" it soon, right?

Chocolat13
05-10-13, 12:54 PM
There are more threads about parity than people working on Android developpement and updates.

Cutbow
05-10-13, 01:04 PM
It gets better...someone had the Treasure chest offer of 69 cents for 100 gold. That would mean they could buy 10,000 gold for $69; but for the same cash including a 30% discount, we only get 2900, or 7100 fewer gold.

paradiseisland727
05-10-13, 06:28 PM
I don't understand why you guys still bothering about Android update? Obviously, TL doesn't care about us Android/Kindle. It has been 6 months or so since the New dawn and we still don't have the dawn fully update. All they ever said were " we are working on it" but what they are really do is to "working on it" to get ios updates after updates. I feel sorry for those on Android who don't know about the forum, because the Android game is a mess right now, I visit the forum very regularly and still don't even what dragon is breedable and what is not.

nylear13
05-10-13, 09:52 PM
at this point in time, I don't even bother hoping for android updates anymore, the only reason I'm still playing is because it has more or less become a habit after spending so much time on the game in the beginning. from what I'm seeing on the forums recently, it seems like even the iOS side of the game is turning into a mess, with so many new features in beta, everyone getting different prices/features and absolutely no word about if and when the limited beta features are coming back.

and now it seems like TL is planning to phase out all the "original" dragons one by one, I've honestly lost just about all interest in this mess. I'll play until I finish all expansions(about 80% cleared anyway) just because I'm loath to leave things unfinished, and then it'll be the end of DS for me. pity that it has ended up like this when it started out as such a great game, I'm glad I've never wasted any real money on the game.

demonghoul
05-10-13, 11:44 PM
What I don't understand is specifically the parity with Dragon Story. I play multiple of the story games, and just as an example - Bakery Story's Cinco de Mayo goals were released on May 1st for everyone. Not just the IOS, but playing an Android device I got them on May 1st as well. The forums here even state the release was May 1st. Granted, a list of goals and new items might not take as long to code for another system as what the Trading & Crafting for Dragon Story would, but 6 months of no updates is ridiculous!

Personally, I think updates for IOS should be stopped until Android can catch up so in future, all systems are update to date and can actively participate in what's happening. Teamlava seems to have no trouble meeting expected release dates for IOS, so why not us? Even just saying "we expect the Trading & Crafting feature to be available late May" is better than saying nothing at all. They've let ours hopes down so many times, I'm not sure why an extra time will really hurt.

noir77
05-11-13, 04:08 AM
I think the reason why there is no date given is because they're a long way off introducing trading crafting and all the features that flow from it. I think for the moment all we can do is play the game in the way we personally like and enjoy it as much as possible, and not buy gold at all because Android DS is an incomplete game.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-11-13, 11:41 AM
I think it's because we wanted to believe them. We trusted what they told us and we really wanted to believe them. Wrong thing to do. I've been playing for about 13 months and it wasn't always like this. It used to be exciting and a lot of fun, but they ruined it. It's very frustrating, yes ... but it's also difficult to give up hope when that's all you have to hold on to. Personally, I've given up and don't expect equality. I don't expect Android will receive much more than we've been getting, which is an occasional dragon available to us without having to buy it (if we want it). I wish I could believe and hope, but ... my hope and belief is broken and I'll continue to play for a while longer, because I've put sooo much time into this game. Such a shame, because DS used to be an awesome game, lots of fun and exciting. Those days have past and are gone, just like the dragons that are now disappearing.

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 12:34 PM
I know android players can't craft the lotus dragon, but it seems you don't get requests for Lotus blossoms either. I seem to remember everyone getting requests for blossoms when trading/crafting first came out, but now it seems you don't.

Are any of you getting requests for lotus blossoms from your iOS neighbors? If not, it makes me wonder if this is a bug, or by design.

hamadrys
05-11-13, 12:37 PM
No requests for lotus blossoms and I think 75% of my neighbors are IOS.

kwhales
05-11-13, 12:39 PM
No requests for lotus blossoms and I think 75% of my neighbors are IOS.

I have several android neighbors. So none of you got my requests yesterday? Hmm. What, did TL think you wouldn't accept requests for something you can't get? If that's the case, they really should stop the pop ups too.

hamadrys
05-11-13, 12:41 PM
No, didn't receive any request for that ! That is so odd ! I would totally send it, even if I can't have it...

glitterbabies
05-11-13, 12:42 PM
I have several android neighbors. So none of you got my requests yesterday? Hmm. What, did TL think you wouldn't accept requests for something you can't get? If that's the case, they really should stop the pop ups too.

did you send me a request? I didn't get anything from you yesterday but I'm in kindle so probably not even worth trying...

kwhales
05-11-13, 12:46 PM
did you send me a request? I didn't get anything from you yesterday but I'm in kindle so probably not even worth trying...

Yes I did. Have you read the Kindle thread. it may help. Also, go to Takio's island and ask for help. He will help you if he can. He's one of the best.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-11-13, 12:58 PM
No requests, except for maps.

Cutbow
05-11-13, 01:04 PM
They probably don't want to draw attention to lack of IOS features. If we were to receive and research the lotus requests, more users would know there is a big gap in our version of DS. Their methodology is to keep us mushrooms in the dark.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-11-13, 01:09 PM
They probably don't want to draw attention to lack of IOS features. If we were to receive and research the lotus requests, more users would know there is a big gap in our version of DS. Their methodology is to keep us mushrooms in the dark.

That makes a lot of sense, Cutbow.

kwhales
05-11-13, 01:13 PM

Yeah, but then take away the pop ups for IOS only features. Sending items is far less damaging then seeing a pop up for something unobtainable. Especially if you still get pop ups every time the game reboots itself.

Cutbow
05-11-13, 01:16 PM
Yeah, but then take away the pop ups for IOS only features. Sending items is far less damaging then seeing a pop up for something unobtainable. Especially if you still get pop ups every time the game reboots itself.
h
They want us to buy them with gold that we have to spend cash for.

moostermine
05-11-13, 01:23 PM
Hi guys, just checked my android account, and nope, no blossom requests. Hadn't noticed that.....

doop01
05-11-13, 01:43 PM
It's always been that we can send requested items to ios even though we can't have the things ourselves. Why is it different this time? That means that they can't ask half of their neighbors for this item, is that right? :-/

moostermine
05-11-13, 01:56 PM
It's always been that we can send requested items to ios even though we can't have the things ourselves. Why is it different this time? That means that they can't ask half of their neighbors for this item, is that right? :-/

Guess so, funny when this thing first came out, I tried to remember, as I was going through my list, who was android. So I wouldn't send a request to them and upset anyone. Guess I didn't need to, the game was doing it for me.

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 03:32 PM

Yes, but you do know that mushrooms grow better in the dark and become more of a fungus :D

MomsHouseofSweets
05-11-13, 03:34 PM
Yes, but you do know that mushrooms grow better in the dark and become more of a fungus :D

LOL ... that's excellent!!!

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 03:35 PM
LOL ... that's excellent!!!

oh, I'm full of surprises :D

Cutbow
05-11-13, 03:42 PM
Help droid spores spread the word. We will thrive in the dark and grow to epic proportions. We'd like parity with the non-fungal community. TL please don't ignore the fungus among us.

Cutbow
05-11-13, 03:46 PM

Love it!

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 03:48 PM
Help droid spores spread the word. We will thrive in the dark and grow to epic proportions. We'd like parity with the non-fungal community. TL please don't ignore the fungus among us.

That's it! Be the Scurge that TL can't get rid of and ultimately has to succumb to :D

CuddlyDragon
05-11-13, 06:01 PM
Hey all!

I will ask if the Lotus thing is intended. :P

HenryLucky1
05-11-13, 07:03 PM
Hey all!

We can get it if trading and crafting are on Android, so "working on it" faster! lol

ladysilvereyes
05-11-13, 08:03 PM
Also, as a side note (since I haven't seen anyone else mention it) I now get 250 coins for selling Air Dragons from my nest instead of 100. I've noticed this because I've been breeding Cosmic/Cosmic trying to get Eclipse, and keep getting Air amongst my fails. I still get 100 coins for all the other dragon types, from wither nest or den (including rares and super rares) - so not really sure why this is the case for Air.

HenryLucky1
05-11-13, 08:06 PM
Also, as a side note (since I haven't seen anyone else mention it) I now get 250 coins for selling Air Dragons from my nest instead of 100. I've noticed this because I've been breeding Cosmic/Cosmic trying to get Eclipse, and keep getting Air amongst my fails. I still get 100 coins for all the other dragon types, from wither nest or den (including rares and super rares) - so not really sure why this is the case for Air.

Also, get 1000 from Water and 10 (if I don't false) from Fire

doop01
05-11-13, 08:26 PM

I have a feeling Air has always been 250. Not 100% sure, but i think so

cececafe319
05-11-13, 08:50 PM
I have really enjoyed playing this game and decided to buy my first dragon. I got 10.00 worth of gold which was 250 pieces. I then went to buy a dragon and found out just how expensive this game can be. I bought one Magic dragon which was 200 pieces of gold and realized that dragon just cost me most of my $10.00. Wow, there are other online games you where you can get a whole game for $6.99. I think their prices are a little unreasonable. I am playing four other team lava games but I don't think I will be purchasing anything else because I sure don't get much for my money.

annbluebird
05-11-13, 08:55 PM
I have really enjoyed playing this game and decided to buy my first dragon. I got 10.00 worth of gold which was 250 pieces. I then went to buy a dragon and found out just how expensive this game can be. I bought one Magic dragon which was 200 pieces of gold and realized that dragon just cost me most of my $10.00. Wow, there are other online games you where you can get a whole game for $6.99. I think their prices are a little unreasonable. I am playing four other team lava games but I don't think I will be purchasing anything else because I sure don't get much for my money.

Well, magic dragon.. you could have it for free, only breeding fire/water and be patient.. just to say

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 09:01 PM

Don't buy any dragon you can breed. You can breed a magic dragon using fire/water dragons. The only dragons you buy are the ones for coins (air, fire, forest, water, light) everything else you can breed using various combinations of dragons. Did you go through the tutorial?

Any dragon that you need to buy for gold can be bred with the exception of a few dragons such as Clockwork and any of the gemstone dragons (unless you're on iOS in which case the gemstone dragons can be crafted).

ladysilvereyes
05-11-13, 09:36 PM
Perhaps it hit too close to home?

How about this:

Please let Android users get something more useful for selling out dragons since we don't have trading?

carlsbad69
05-11-13, 09:54 PM
Perhaps it hit too close to home?

How about this:

Please let Android users get something more useful for selling out dragons since we don't have trading?

How about, bring parity for you Android users..done deal.

cececafe319
05-11-13, 10:33 PM
i went through the tutorial and have been breeding fire and water but keep getting the same dragons. So I thought that if I wanted a purple dragon I had to buy it. I will go back and look at the tutorial again.

annbluebird
05-11-13, 10:57 PM
i went through the tutorial and have been breeding fire and water but keep getting the same dragons. So I thought that if I wanted a purple dragon I had to buy it. I will go back and look at the tutorial again.

First thing you really need is patience. We all have some lucky times and a lot of fails. Having the same dragon again and again is usual. Keep your gold and ask your neighbors or people here. There always will be someone to help :-)

moostermine
05-11-13, 11:15 PM
First thing you really need is patience. We all have some lucky times and a lot of fails. Having the same dragon again and again is usual. Keep your gold and ask your neighbors or people here. There always will be someone to help :-)
Anne! You are so right! The best part of this whole game is how wonderful and helpful neighbours and friends are always there for you!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-12-13, 04:20 AM
Hey all!

Thank you ... that would be good.

cececafe319
05-12-13, 09:20 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with moostermine, the best part of this game is my neighbors. I will keep at it.

Turpsichore
05-12-13, 11:42 AM
Are any of you getting requests for lotus blossoms from your iOS neighbors? If not, it makes me wonder if this is a bug, or by design.

It's by design. TL assume all Apple owners feel the same way about droids as they do and think this will give the favored ones a legitimate excuse to drop any droid nbrs they've been unfortunate enough to pick up. :D

annbluebird
05-12-13, 12:08 PM
It's by design. TL assume all Apple owners feel the same way about droids as they do and think this will give the favored ones a legitimate excuse to drop any droid nbrs they've been unfortunate enough to pick up. :D

Indeed it could be a reason. Maybe to keep android users quiet too "wink" but yes there maybe are iOS users who are unfair. I personally do not know any of them ^^ how lucky am I

annbluebird
05-12-13, 12:11 PM

Indeed it could be a reason. Maybe to keep android users quiet too "wink" but yes there maybe are iOS users who are unfair. I personally do not know any of them ^^ how lucky am I

But I read here that android users encounter such behavior :/

moostermine
05-12-13, 12:17 PM

Well, if they assume that I'm afraid they are wrong. I feel extremely fortunate to know and play with all my nieghbours, and would be very disappointed if anything caused them to leave the community.

captmiddy
05-13-13, 07:05 AM
That wouldn't make sense though, if you played the other Team Lava games you've probably noticed that there seems to be little to no parity with the other games (I'm playing just about all available on Android) but the parity in Dragon Story is so great. The content Android has compared to IOS, is literally like half of the game. Personally, I'm hoping after the Dragon Battles & Dragon Quests are rolled out fully, the developers will focus on getting Android up to date with everything IOS has got. They're running beta tests at the moment so I can't imagine Android users getting much out of them during that period. I still enjoy the games I play, otherwise I wouldn't play them but it's the parity that gets to me. I imagine if no change occurred in say 6 months or so or any word on the development from Team Lava, I would possibly quit and I imagine other people would as well. After the beta tests, I'm guessing no excuses - Team Lava should pull their act together unless they want to lose players.

I think you got that backward. On most games there seems to be parity although a few Android only anomalies there seems to be mostly parity. On Dragon Story the disparity is a vast wasteland. The problem with this has mostly been by the time they reach parity I have started to lose interest. I am level 94 on DragonStory, other than new breeding and features, what is there left? I reached level 99 on Rest. Story before they reached full parity, although I did stick around to play the quests and still hope they will do the level 150 thing they did on Farm story. Farm story I was level 94 by the time they reached parity which left a few levels and then they upped he max to 150 which left all sorts of levels to get even if they never introduced the fabled Level 99+ items to make those levels meaningful. The last time Android was even in the same feature ballpark as iOS for Dragon Story was August of last year. Maybe by August we will align again for a while then the divergence will happen again. I have held to one rule though, until there is feature parity on the games I am playing, I will spend $0 for any in game item. And if I reach the max level before that time TeamLava gets nothing from my pocket. I was about to buy something on Dragon Story when they released the New Dawn features which left Android behind again. It can't be a good business decision to alienate the largest smartphone OS out there. To think that iOS spends more is partially because there is more incentive on TL apps for iOS to do that.

demonghoul
05-13-13, 08:21 AM
I think you got that backward. On most games there seems to be parity although a few Android only anomalies there seems to be mostly parity. On Dragon Story the disparity is a vast wasteland. The problem with this has mostly been by the time they reach parity I have started to lose interest. I am level 94 on DragonStory, other than new breeding and features, what is there left? I reached level 99 on Rest. Story before they reached full parity, although I did stick around to play the quests and still hope they will do the level 150 thing they did on Farm story. Farm story I was level 94 by the time they reached parity which left a few levels and then they upped he max to 150 which left all sorts of levels to get even if they never introduced the fabled Level 99+ items to make those levels meaningful. The last time Android was even in the same feature ballpark as iOS for Dragon Story was August of last year. Maybe by August we will align again for a while then the divergence will happen again. I have held to one rule though, until there is feature parity on the games I am playing, I will spend $0 for any in game item. And if I reach the max level before that time TeamLava gets nothing from my pocket. I was about to buy something on Dragon Story when they released the New Dawn features which left Android behind again. It can't be a good business decision to alienate the largest smartphone OS out there. To think that iOS spends more is partially because there is more incentive on TL apps for iOS to do that.

I suppose I'm speaking strictly from my own experience, on other Team Lava games I don't feel anywhere near the parity as I do with Dragon Story, so that may just be my comparison. Either way, I can see where you're coming with - Team Lava should care more about the Android/Kindle users as their are probably just as many, or possibly even more than IOS, players. Android users are also bound at this time to buy more Gold than anyone else, due to our limited features. When the "Spin to Win" wheel is accessible there's even chance to win 1/20/1000 Gold.

kurebiz
05-13-13, 08:41 AM
I imagine if no change occurred in say 6 months or so or any word on the development from Team Lava, I would possibly quit and I imagine other people would as well. After the beta tests, I'm guessing no excuses - Team Lava should pull their act together unless they want to lose players.

ND was out in august (not really going to consider this because it ain't significant). trading/crafting in Dec. 6 months would mean June, and that's 1 month away. I honestly doubt we'll get trading/crafting by then. seeing as to how some of their beta tests have been on-going for so long.

HenryLucky1
05-13-13, 09:16 AM
ND was out in august (not really going to consider this because it ain't significant). trading/crafting in Dec. 6 months would mean June, and that's 1 month away. I honestly doubt we'll get trading/crafting by then. seeing as to how some of their beta tests have been on-going for so long.

I think ND is October
I played on September and there's no ND

krissy5000
05-13-13, 12:25 PM
I suppose I'm speaking strictly from my own experience, on other Team Lava games I don't feel anywhere near the parity as I do with Dragon Story, so that may just be my comparison. Either way, I can see where you're coming with - Team Lava should care more about the Android/Kindle users as their are probably just as many, or possibly even more than IOS, players. Android users are also bound at this time to buy more Gold than anyone else, due to our limited features. When the "Spin to Win" wheel is accessible there's even chance to win 1/20/1000 Gold.

You guys are making the same argument, you're just getting the words confused. Parity means equality, so the problem between our game and the Apple game is a huge disparity. :)

demonghoul
05-14-13, 01:38 AM
You guys are making the same argument, you're just getting the words confused. Parity means equality, so the problem between our game and the Apple game is a huge disparity. :)

Ah, sorry. I'm probably just getting irritated and confused. One of the last Android "updates" (if you can call it an update), I can remember getting was the Android Droid statue - which is pretty pathetic. The DS Spring Edition was last updated April 17, 2013, not sure when it was released though and how it differs from the original/ND.

However, the release of ND to us I don't think is really relevant, we don't have the goals/tree - so I'm not sure why Team Lava even released it for us the way it is. The craftable Dragons and the newly released Dragons that we can only buy that IOS can breed/craft, also seems a bit redundant. They take the effort to put new Dragons into our game (that we can't really get) but won't (or don't seem to) put in the effort to even fix minor bugs in our game.

LorettaLS
05-15-13, 05:02 PM
Why is android having to pay more for habitats etc that is not fair.

skeleton25
05-15-13, 05:06 PM
Why is android having to pay more for habitats etc that is not fair.

It's not only android it's iOS too but it's random players

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 05:13 PM
It's not only android it's iOS too but it's random players

I have to pay extra, and I am iOS and I have a wierd Market too.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 05:15 PM
I've noticed that some of the decor items have gone up also Hadn't purchased any for a while and went in today to check things out .... left. I won't pay higher prices for no reason. I don't "have" to have another Castle Tower.

LorettaLS
05-15-13, 05:20 PM
It would be nice of them not to raise prices for android players,at least until we are caught up.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 05:22 PM
It would be nice of them not to raise prices for android players,at least until we are caught up.

That's a nice thought, LorettaLS, but things don't work that way here.

roni122285
05-15-13, 05:22 PM
I have to pay extra, and I am iOS and I have a wierd Market too.

That's probably because you have the new market and the only things android get "test" are the ones with increased prices of things. Which is not cool because if we want certain dragons we already have to pay more than ios because we can only buy them and not craft because we don't have those features yet!

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 05:41 PM
That's probably because you have the new market and the only things android get "test" are the ones with increased prices of things. Which is not cool because if we want certain dragons we already have to pay more than ios because we can only buy them and not craft because we don't have those features yet!

You don't HAVE to buy the dragons. No one ever told you to. Plus I can't Trade my dragons. I just love them too much...

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 05:42 PM
You don't HAVE to buy the dragons. No one ever told you to. Plus I can't Trade my dragons. I just love them too much...

Well, I don't have the heart to. I still don't Have Emerald, Ametyst, Lotus, or Sapphire

roni122285
05-15-13, 05:46 PM

Which is true I don't have to and won't but those who don't visit the forum might not know that. But at least you have the option to trade your extras if you want we don't. It would at least be nice to have the option ya know?

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 05:48 PM
Which is true I don't have to and won't but those who don't visit the forum might not know that. But at least you have the option to trade your extras if you want we don't. It would at least be nice to have the option ya know?

I feel ya, I have a friend who is android and I see how much you guys are missing.

carlsbad69
05-15-13, 05:50 PM
I feel ya, I have a friend who is android and I see how much you guys are missing.

which is pretty much everything for android users.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 06:19 PM
Probably gonna get rocks thrown at me but.... Why don't you guys get an iPod? I was on android first and I already had an iPod, I just transferred to use the cool features that iOS has. I would like them to hurry up and update android so I can get back on my android but until that day arrives (and to be perfectly honest I don't think it will) I will stay on my iPod.

So, what is stopping you from getting an iPod? DS on iOS is much much better, I know what it's like to see what iOS gets and miss out.. I just don't know why you guys haven't done it yet, pride? iPods are not even expensive so I can't ask is it because of the price.

carlsbad69
05-15-13, 06:25 PM
Probably gonna get rocks thrown at me but.... Why don't you guys get an iPod? I was on android first and I already had an iPod, I just transferred to use the cool features that iOS has. I would like them to hurry up and update android so I can get back on my android but until that day arrives (and to be perfectly honest I don't think it will) I will stay on my iPod.

So, what is stopping you from getting an iPod? DS on iOS is much much better, I know what it's like to see what iOS gets and miss out.. I just don't know why you guys haven't done it yet, pride? iPods are not even expensive so I can't ask is it because of the price.

Hope you're wearing an asbestos suit here DT. The Android users don't want to get an iOS device...they've CHOSEN to use ANDROID, don't need another device...Now if they do have one, great (I have both) but not everyone can afford the $$$ it takes to get an iOS device as well as their chosen device.

The SOLUTION is for TeamLava to update their software on Android to be on part and KEEP IT ON PAR with iOS...That is it in a nutshell...no more, no less will be satisfactory.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 06:31 PM
Hope you're wearing an asbestos suit here DT. The Android users don't want to get an iOS device...they've CHOSEN to use ANDROID, don't need another device...Now if they do have one, great (I have both) but not everyone can afford the $$$ it takes to get an iOS device as well as their chosen device.

The SOLUTION is for TeamLava to update their software on Android to be on part and KEEP IT ON PAR with iOS...That is it in a nutshell...no more, no less will be satisfactory.

Exactly. If you had an Android, then you know what we're dealing with or you'd not have jumped the fence. No, I won't go IOS. I'll quit the game first.

hamadrys
05-15-13, 06:31 PM

My reason is size. Too small to play on Ipod. Even if I had the cash, I wouldn't buy an Ipad as I like the tablet that I have now and I feel it would be kind of a waste to spend $500 to play a game.

hamadrys
05-15-13, 06:33 PM
However, if someone offers me an Ipad or I win one (what are the odds ? lol), I would transfer.

chinacheer2442
05-15-13, 06:37 PM
I would also like to see other games that iOS users have that we don't like home design story or treasure story please

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 06:40 PM

Yes, partially because of the price. I can't afford nearly $700 for an Ipad or many hundreds of dollars for an IPhone. Nice you can, but not all of us are that affluent. The other part of that is, I don't like Apple products. I had an IPhone and threw it out, after it went belly up on me twice. My store gave me another and it died too just as the contract was nearing its end ... gee, what a coincidence, right? I chose Android and have had no problems (except here and we know why) whatsoever. Kind of rude to come into this Android thread and tell us to get an Apple device, but that's just my opinion.

moostermine
05-15-13, 06:42 PM
Personally I think that everyone should play on android for awhile, after they have played on iOS. Then come here and support their fellow players, friends and neighbours. I did.

carlsbad69
05-15-13, 06:43 PM
Personally I think that everyone should play on android for awhile, after they have played on iOS. Then come here and support their fellow players, friends and neighbours. I did.

I agree completely.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 06:53 PM

I hear ya' but my point is people are still playing DS on android knowing that iOS is much better, so if you enjoy DS enough to buy gold then what difference does it make if you were to put that cash on an iOS device? Not being able to afford one isn't acceptable unless we are talking about a child because every adult could save up and eventually get one if they wish.

I agree that TL should sort this mess out, but you know yourself that TL doesn't release any information at all about updates etc. so if and when they do get android up to date, then I'll be the first to transfer back to my android. The information that Tonguelashing gave us about coding seems like TL can fix this IF they wanted to but it doesn't look like they do and for some reason won't tell us why... We have all played games on android and know games work fine, but still TL don't think it is a priority right now which is silly.

Exactly. If you had an Android, then you know what we're dealing with or you'd not have jumped the fence. No, I won't go IOS. I'll quit the game first.

I don't understand what you mean by "jumping the fence" ? Exactly, I have android, and after seeing the features on a friend's iPhone is the reason why I did transfer to my iPod.

My reason is size. Too small to play on Ipod. Even if I had the cash, I wouldn't buy an Ipad as I like the tablet that I have now and I feel it would be kind of a waste to spend $500 to play a game.

Size on iPod, good point it is tiny but honestly you can't really tell and I agree, buying an iPad just for DS is a bit extreme lol

Basically, I gave up hope that we will get updates and I just think it's about time that we all faced facts that TL won't do it.... It sucks but I just can't see it happening.

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 06:57 PM
I agree with DT here, just think if you got an iPod, you won't have to pay the $50 data package EVERY MONTH to play and text and call. Whereas you can get 250 dollars and get an iPod.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 07:01 PM
I agree with DT here, just think if you got an iPod, you won't have to pay the $50 data package EVERY MONTH to play and text and call. Whereas you can get 250 dollars and get an iPod.

$50 a month for a data package?? Glad I'm not dealing with the company that charges that!!!

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 07:03 PM
$50 a month for a data package?? Glad I'm not dealing with the company that charges that!!!

Thats what it was when I was going to upgrade we looked at prices and it was 50 dollars a month for a smartphone so I got a free phone.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 07:05 PM

Lol that's so not what I meant, I'm just curious as to why people play on android when it doesn't work on there anymore (comparing it to iOS) it lags, it crashes sending a map, asking for a map, adding a neighbour, accepting a neighbour... Even visiting people! The list is endless... You get what I'm saying, it's broken. I just don't understand why people will put up with it.

funnyrandomness5112
05-15-13, 07:07 PM
Lol that's so not what I meant, I'm just curious as to why people play on android when it doesn't work on there anymore (comparing it to iOS) it lags, it crashes sending a map, asking for a map, adding a neighbour, accepting a neighbour... Even visiting people! The list is endless... You get what I'm saying, it's broken. I just don't understand why people will put up with it.

They have very good patience s****s.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-15-13, 07:08 PM
I don't have the issues with those things you mentioned on my tablet or my phone. Months ago, I did, but haven't for a pretty good while.

kurebiz
05-15-13, 07:21 PM
I've never bought gold. Never used an iDevice, not even an iPod. And I never will. :)
sure, it crashes once in a while when I visit heavily decorated islands. But it happens maybe once or twice a day, no big deal. Don't have issues with sending/receiving maps or gold.
We shouldn't have to change what we're using just because of a game. If the developers choose to deem us as not important, so be it. Every game has a lifespan. Their actions just chooses to shorten it for us. That's all.

luv2wander
05-15-13, 07:27 PM
Honestly, paying for an iPad just to play DS is a ridiculous idea. Why would I pay a few hundred dollars to play a "free" game. Other than a better version of DS owning an iPad gets me nothing that I don't have on my android tablet. My tablet is wireless only. I pay nothing for a data plan each month.

The only irritating problem I have with the game is moving around the screen and moving items around. Swipe finger across screen island moves 1 inch on 10 inch screen, many times in the wrong direction. It is a pain but was not a problem before the Valentine's Day edition was introduced. So I know TL is capable of making it work right since it worked correctly when I started playing the origal version.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 07:31 PM
I've never bought gold. Never used an iDevice, not even an iPod. And I never will. :)
sure, it crashes once in a while when I visit heavily decorated islands. But it happens maybe once or twice a day, no big deal. Don't have issues with sending/receiving maps or gold.
We shouldn't have to change what we're using just because of a game. If the developers choose to deem us as not important, so be it. Every game has a lifespan. Their actions just chooses to shorten it for us. That's all.

I like how you look at it and I agree with what you said and think its great you have such a positive attitude, I didn't though.. I guess I saw what I was missing out on and had to transfer to my iPod and I don't regret it. I hope they do fix this one day, for players like you especially.

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 07:35 PM
Honestly, paying for an iPad just to play DS is a ridiculous idea. Why would I pay a few hundred dollars to play a "free" game. Other than a better version of DS owning an iPad gets me nothing that I don't have on my android tablet. My tablet is wireless only. I pay nothing for a data plan each month.

The only irritating problem I have with the game is moving around the screen and moving items around. Swipe finger across screen island moves 1 inch on 10 inch screen, many times in the wrong direction. It is a pain but was not a problem before the Valentine's Day edition was introduced. So I know TL is capable of making it work right since it worked correctly when I started playing the origal version.

For the record I said I transferred to my iPod that I already had, buying an iPad just for DS is ridiculous lol and I know what you mean buy moving around the map! That annoyed the hell out of me... Slow motion! It was impossible to move habitats around.

codenameraven
05-15-13, 08:06 PM
I don't think I've even seen a response on these issues from the powers that be in quite some time

Cutbow
05-15-13, 08:16 PM

Definitely not pride! It's simply the principle of parity, something long overdue. Dragon battles and all backlogged features have been promised to Android and Kindle, and thanks given for my patience. I've played and waited over 6 months. I am not alone in my frustration for a level playing field. Even some of the IOS users are questioning when they will have the battle arenas' features.

It feels like a platform class war. The haves and have nots entangled in a timeless ongoing struggle. One group entitled to all, and the other side being sold the inferior product at a higher cost. If you're using the poor Android, you must be on the wrong side; so take a seat at the back of the bus. Of course you can change the color of your phone's skin, and be welcomed to the upper crust.

i don't begrudge you for having the IPod to play a better game. I am dismayed that differences exist and aren't being addressed in a timely fashion. I see lack of parity as an injustice.

moostermine
05-15-13, 08:45 PM
I once commented that the beautiful thing about this game was the way it brought together people from all over the world, making them friends and neighbours, no matter where they are from. A place where everyone helped each other and had fun together. It would be a shame if those friends were separated by feelings of disparity between device platforms.

annbluebird
05-16-13, 12:43 AM
I will never buy an iSomething
First because I prefer to use the money for better things in my family life, and yes DT :-) it IS expensive (I do not buy gold)
Second because I dont want TL to win against Android users.

kurebiz
05-16-13, 02:02 AM
I once commented that the beautiful thing about this game was the way it brought together people from all over the world, making them friends and neighbours, no matter where they are from. A place where everyone helped each other and had fun together. It would be a shame if those friends were separated by feelings of disparity between device platforms.

:) Its exactly why I guess I'd still be willing to hang around longer than the deadline I actually set for TL, which is fast approaching.

Sharaea
05-16-13, 03:14 AM
which is pretty much everything for android users.

I just bought a Samsung S 3. I thinking maybe I should have just bought the last year model IPHONE. Makes me so sad not being able to have everything. Come to think of it I have a buyer's remorse clause. Maybe I should take advantage of it and buy the IPHONE. I WLwas told though that if I didn't have other Apple products, it would be pointless. Is this true?

kwhales
05-16-13, 03:25 AM
I just bought a Samsung S 3. I thinking maybe I should have just bought the last year model IPHONE. Makes me so sad not being able to have everything. Come to think of it I have a buyer's remorse clause. Maybe I should take advantage of it and buy the IPHONE. I WLwas told though that if I didn't have other Apple products, it would be pointless. Is this true?

Pretty much yes. If you have other android products then I'd stick to android. Unless you get a very cheap iproduct for playing only. It is easier to link and update one kind of OS system. That's why my family has all i products. We bought a Mac desktop so we started to get I products so linking them was easier. Would I have bought an I phone if I didn't have a Mac. Probably not. Cost is ridiculous but I must say with any of my I products, I have never had a problem. Not one in 5 years. Will I ever go back to windows or android, probably not. Love my iPods, iPads, laptop, iPhones and desktop.

carlsbad69
05-16-13, 09:29 AM

Not necessarily. You can use iTunes on windows and update your iPhone on windows just fine...I do it all the time. Is it easier and more consistent from a UI perspective with a Mac, absolutely. But don't feel you have to have a Mac to use iDevices of any kind.

krissy5000
05-16-13, 10:30 AM

It seems bizarre to me to think of switching your phone just for a game. I have a Galaxy S3 and I adore it. Playing games is just secondary, and I'd never even dream of switching my phone just to have more features on this one game.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-16-13, 10:44 AM
Placing any guesses who the new Black Swan will be available to??

kooky panda
05-16-13, 11:30 AM
It CAN be bred on Android. Used Naga and Virtue also.

On Swan Dragon Thread.:D

carlsbad69
05-16-13, 11:30 AM
Placing any guesses who the new Black Swan will be available to??

Looks like everyone but kindle since they don't have pink element dragons yet...a fact that astounds me since they do have black dragons and they work the same as the pink dragons.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-16-13, 03:58 PM
Looks like everyone but kindle since they don't have pink element dragons yet...a fact that astounds me since they do have black dragons and they work the same as the pink dragons.

Yeah, I was really hoping that Kindle would have pink by now!! Wonder what the hold up is for Kindle?

carlsbad69
05-16-13, 05:03 PM
ok so 3 dragons this week, 2 of which are breedable on Android and iOS and 1 of which is only available from the 'spin the wheel' mini-game. The new Hammerhead Dragon is another iOS exclusive dragon it seems, so that's 2 in 2 weeks (Lotus and hammerhead). Bravo bringing parity to our Android neighbors...it's really working well.

addictmOde
05-16-13, 05:56 PM
Can anyone post ALL dragons that Android users CANT breed? Would appreciate it.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-16-13, 06:25 PM
Can anyone post ALL dragons that Android users CANT breed? Would appreciate it.

Someone did that not long ago ... if I find the post, I'll give you the number.

kurebiz
05-16-13, 06:26 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

The 2 rows after the diamond hybrids are those that we can't get. Easy enough!

yayacupcake
05-17-13, 09:57 AM
Yay, Hammerhead Dragon from iOS wheel spin. We can't even buy this one apparently... bravo!

kooky panda
05-17-13, 11:26 AM
Yay, Hammerhead Dragon from iOS wheel spin. We can't even buy this one apparently... bravo!
It is not in the IOS market to buy either.

nanakimmie1970
05-17-13, 12:26 PM
I just transferred my games over to my new ipad mini from my android, and I'm thrilled to death to be finally able to enjoy all the game has to offer. I still have to fight for my android friends out there. It really irritates me to see people complaining because they don't have any of the beta testing items, when the androids don't have any of the cool things offered on the IOS version. Get over it people, you'll get those things in due time... And team lava, I was shocked to see how much of a difference there is in the IOs and android versions of this game.... I'm sure there are lots of android/kindle users who have made you lots of money on this game, I myself being one of those people. You really need to make getting the androids and kindles updated to the fullest a FULL TIME PRIORITY!!!

bryanjdbalot
05-17-13, 03:41 PM
Hi..I see after quiting this game few months ago its still same here, same good old android thread with no progress no parity..I definitely made the right decision quiting this game..

lizziet519
05-17-13, 03:49 PM
I give up. I will still answer neighbours requests but trying to play now is ridiculous. I don't believe there will ever be parity. It's too late in the game now.

annbluebird
05-18-13, 10:43 PM
This thread is too quiet... when will the hurricane come?

doop01
05-18-13, 11:12 PM
So it seems that on original DS we now have to wear the FULL cost of feeding. I've just installed ND as it is still cheaper to feed from there apparently. Why are we paying full price to feed when we don't get the rest of the game?!?!

annbluebird
05-19-13, 03:35 AM
So it seems that on original DS we now have to wear the FULL cost of feeding. I've just installed ND as it is still cheaper to feed from there apparently. Why are we paying full price to feed when we don't get the rest of the game?!?!

I just wanted to post the same! Full cost and no compensation...

Baraze
05-19-13, 04:42 AM
This thread is too quiet... when will the hurricane come?

Most of the thunderstorms have been silenced. They won't rush to fix things as long as they see android users buying gold. No one comes to the board unless to slap someone on the wrist for misbehaving.

Oh and I really, really hate that all iOS users don't have the quest outpost and battle arena!

In other news folks, yeah android does stink and if I had to switch over permanently I'd be mortified. I can't scroll across my island anymore! Or collect my money. And it freezes so much I declined, yep declined three gold yesterday by accident.

kurebiz
05-19-13, 05:22 AM

I just wanted to post the same! Full cost and no compensation...

You guys are right, just tried it myself.
Is this a sign of things to come?! or is TL being nasty?
Time to start using ND again!

annbluebird
05-19-13, 05:41 AM
You guys are right, just tried it myself.
Is this a sign of things to come?! or is TL being nasty?
Time to start using ND again!

It s only to assure parity between us and iOS users.. they could not like to know us feeding dragons with low cost

MonteZamu
05-19-13, 06:12 AM
Haven't updated my original DS, in quite some time. So still have old feeding costs, it would be moronic to update my version without any actual updates (parity). I don't see why I should update it, even if they recommend it. This outdated version I have, is more stable than more recent versions. Using Spring version for breeding the newer dragons and I use the outdated one for feedings and everything else (due to stability).

roni122285
05-19-13, 06:55 AM
It s only to assure parity between us and iOS users.. they could not like to know us feeding dragons with low cost

Yeah probably not. Although I saw posts on the feeding dragons thread where ios users were doing the same thing and feeding their dragons with an older version so they didn't have to use the high costs so they shouldn't be able to complain.

kurebiz
05-19-13, 08:38 AM

If that's the case, this would be a kick in the teeth for many and there'll probably be more quitters.

Yeah probably not. Although I saw posts on the feeding dragons thread where ios users were doing the same thing and feeding their dragons with an older version so they didn't have to use the high costs so they shouldn't be able to complain.

I believe those are really old posts and aren't applicable anymore.

moostermine
05-19-13, 09:04 AM

Hi, just to confirm what kurebiz said, iOS has not been able to do this for a long time.
But I agree it is a kick in the teeth ( and a lot of other places) that the one bonus android users had is being messed with and I'm sorry.

krissy5000
05-19-13, 09:06 AM

Guys they changed this months ago on the original DS game. You can see us ranting about it back in the 2nd, maybe even the first parity thread. I never updated my game though, and I won't until they give us even one feature.

kurebiz
05-19-13, 09:42 AM
Guys they changed this months ago on the original DS game. You can see us ranting about it back in the 2nd, maybe even the first parity thread. I never updated my game though, and I won't until they give us even one feature.

Yes, we knew about this. But previously the server still recognised the older food costs even though in game, they showed the higher food costs. The difference between the new and old food costs was refunded back to us after we restarted our game. Not anymore.

krissy5000
05-19-13, 10:19 AM
Yes, we knew about this. But previously the server still recognised the older food costs even though in game, they showed the higher food costs. The difference between the new and old food costs was refunded back to us after we restarted our game. Not anymore.

Ah gotcha. Lol so I guess they do have people working on the Android game?

yayacupcake
05-19-13, 10:26 AM

That's what they've been saying ( like a broken record ) since December.... maybe longer.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-19-13, 11:25 AM
That's what they've been saying ( like a broken record ) since December.... maybe longer.

That's what we've been told, but I doubt it ... at least people who know how to do what's been needed. If there were people working on it, something would have happened over the many months.

annbluebird
05-19-13, 11:30 AM

This was ironic of course but maybe not so wrong..

kurebiz
05-19-13, 11:35 AM

You can say so, at least there's changes. But its a negative one and frankly, no one is going to be happy about this. I've got 1.3m food though. Which will last a long time, because it is so hard to get dragons anyways.

annbluebird
05-19-13, 11:37 AM
That's what we've been told, but I doubt it ... at least people who know how to do what's been needed. If there were people working on it, something would have happened over the many months.

Something happened :-) food increase, they are working on "what could we increase to get more gold from Android users?"
Seriously we must remember that the developpers are not the same group if I remember well what was said somewhere.

moostermine
05-19-13, 11:38 AM
This was ironic of course but maybe not so wrong..

It's sad but possibly true.

codenameraven
05-20-13, 11:00 AM
Another ios dragon... really??

yayacupcake
05-20-13, 11:07 AM

Which?

MomsHouseofSweets
05-20-13, 11:07 AM

Yes ... Onyx. One of their Gem Stone dragons, I think. Usually, Android is able to purchase it with gold, but don't know if this one can be, as I've not paid any attention to it, because I won't buy dragons.

kurebiz
05-20-13, 11:11 AM
Yes ... Onyx. One of their Gem Stone dragons, I think. Usually, Android is able to purchase it with gold, but don't know if this one can be, as I've not paid any attention to it, because I won't buy dragons.

Its in the market. 2k gold.
Well, we knew this would happen in time to come. and knowing so doesn't change how we feel.

yayacupcake
05-20-13, 11:13 AM
Its in the market. 2k gold.
Well, we knew this would happen in time to come. and knowing so doesn't change how we feel.

Oh yeah, Onyx... meh whatever. Just the typical monthly crafting one.

yayacupcake
05-20-13, 11:52 AM
Think it's time for part 4... should have a new poll too: " After Trading & Crafting, and features that allow new dragons, which feature would you like best? "

MomsHouseofSweets
05-20-13, 12:11 PM
Think it's time for part 4... should have a new poll too: " After Trading & Crafting, and features that allow new dragons, which feature would you like best? "

I just want trading and crafting ... that, would be a huge , huge step forward! After that, then think of later.

yayacupcake
05-20-13, 12:23 PM
I just want trading and crafting ... that, would be a huge , huge step forward! After that, then think of later.

Everyone wants Trading & Crafting :) Can tell that from this poll... what I think would help is for TL to see what else besides dragon-adding features which we'd like to see addressed... you know, assuming they can't somehow implement Trading & Crafting but could at least work on other things...

annbluebird
05-20-13, 12:48 PM
Everyone wants Trading & Crafting :) Can tell that from this poll... what I think would help is for TL to see what else besides dragon-adding features which we'd like to see addressed... you know, assuming they can't somehow implement Trading & Crafting but could at least work on other things...

I agree this would help them to do something but.. would they do this to please us or to mute us as we were waiting some monde? And what, in the suggestions above could please iOS too? Faster r?ponse/multiple move.. what would be great for Android only? Trading/crafting/storage.. the snake bites it s tail

annbluebird
05-20-13, 12:48 PM
* waiting some MORE .. not "some monde"

MomsHouseofSweets
05-20-13, 02:39 PM
* waiting some MORE .. not "some monde"

Knew what ya meant. :) Well, it woud be nice if ALL the IOS players received the things some were given. It's not really fair to them, the way it was done. At the same time, It would be very nice if Androids received SOME of what they were promised. Too much waiting on both sides of the fence.

moostermine
05-20-13, 06:05 PM
CALL TO ALL IOS PLAYERS! Please show your support!

I think it's time for ALL DS players to show their empathy and unity!
Please IOS players! Post here that you would rather give up your Beta Test items or not receive them when it is ready for full release, until android at least receives Trading and crafting!
Assure your Android friends and neighbours that you think everyone deserves to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest! Tell them that you do not enjoy seeing them struggle to play the game we all love so much!
I think it would make the long wait they have endured more palatable if they only knew that we cared!
So if you read this and agree say " Yes!I play on iOS and I would be willing to wait for new features to show solidarity for my android neighbours!"

codenameraven
05-20-13, 06:08 PM

Yup. .. and they obviously don't care about "polls".... so.... no point in having another... this is just so discouraging and I am absolutely sick of selling dragons I could be trading in....

TL ARE YOU EVER GOING TO GIVE ANDROID AND KINDLE TRADING AND CRAFTING?? NOT ASKING FOR A TIME LINE CUZ I KNOW WE WONT GET ONE ... BUT COME ON ... YES OR NO?? HOW ABOUT DAWN GOALS?? ANYTHING??!!

codenameraven
05-20-13, 06:09 PM

Please IOS players! Post here that you would rather give up your Beta Test items or not receive them when it is ready for full release, until android at least receives Trading and crafting!
Assure your Android friends and neighbours that you think everyone deserves to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest! Tell them that you do not enjoy seeing them struggle to play the game we all love so much!
I think it would make the long wait they have endured more palatable if they only knew that we cared!
So if you read this and agree say " Yes!I play on iOS and I would be willing to wait for new features to show solidarity for my android neighbours!"

Well said!! Will they let you make a thread for this? Or do you just get directed here??

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 06:47 PM

I think they will! I believe in the community here! I just wish I could get everyone here! If they came they would agree, I'm sure!

I don't agree, and I doubt there will be THAT many of the iOS players to stop using the extra features just because android are not up to date or because Quest and Arena hasn't been released yet.. Yeah yeah, call me selfish... But the same could be said for android users who are encouraging iOS players to give up their features. It won't happen.

IF android players want the features so badly, then they would transfer to an iOS device like so many of us have done.. Not one person who has transferred regrets it.

moostermine
05-20-13, 06:52 PM
I don't agree, and I doubt there will be THAT many of the iOS players to stop using the extra features just because android are not up to date or because Quest and Arena hasn't been released yet.. Yeah yeah, call me selfish... But the same could be said for android users who are encouraging iOS players to give up their features. It won't happen.

IF android players want the features so badly, then they would transfer to an iOS device like so many of us have done.. Not one person who has transferred regrets it.

No I won't call you selfish at all!
The point is that it isn't an android player asking, I am iOS. I simply want to promote a greater sense of community.

moostermine
05-20-13, 07:09 PM
I repeat, I believe in the DS community! I believe that the social aspect of the game is a large part of the reason people play and that they care about their friends and neighbours. There is never anything wrong with asking people to show support.

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 07:16 PM
I repeat, I believe in the DS community! I believe that the social aspect of the game is a large part of the reason people play and that they care about their friends and neighbours. There is never anything wrong with asking people to show support.

So you won't use the iOS features?

moostermine
05-20-13, 07:26 PM

I once offered to sell my gemstone dragons if it would show the Android community that someone understood their issues. They talked me out of it because THEY wouldn't ask that of anyone. I'm the one asking. I'm still willing to do it. Would that show that I stand behind what I say?

carlsbad69
05-20-13, 07:29 PM

Not as hard as you might think...right now quartz and onyx dragons will be hard to craft for the simple reason there are only a couple super rare dragons that can be traded for large gems. That means you have to have a bunch of small gems to craft a large gem...this is problematic on both counts (large and small gems) for the simple reason the pink and night dragons split so much that it takes forever and a day to get ONE dragon, nevermind 10 or even just 3 super rares (goblin, naga, Night elf...need 3 to keep one trade the other two).

So for now, iOS users can concentrate on breeding to prep for the trading but not do anything until android users get at least some parity...its nonsense how long it's taking and the rhetoric android users are getting over it is insane...reminds me of politicians..lots of promises but no action.

Granted, you have a point DT, that many iOS users won't stop using their features and that's to be expected...but many will. Many will stop buying gold to help support the cause (Many will stop buying gold because of all the idiotic gold traps anyway), etc, etc...and every little bit counts.

Just my thoughts.

kurebiz
05-20-13, 07:29 PM

I believe to those who haven't yet changed, its a matter of principles/preference.

kurebiz
05-20-13, 07:33 PM
Carl, not exactly sure how many iOS users would actually stop buying gold unless they were unfairly treated, as in the case of the unfair breeding rates a few weeks back. Ultimately, android issues don't affect them so I think to many, it doesn't really matter much.

But moo is also right, if all iOS users are only concerned about when they'd get their beta features, instead of showing some support for the neighbours, which frankly speaking, isn't too difficult, then what hope would android have?

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 08:18 PM
Not as hard as you might think...right now quartz and onyx dragons will be hard to craft for the simple reason there are only a couple super rare dragons that can be traded for large gems. That means you have to have a bunch of small gems to craft a large gem...this is problematic on both counts (large and small gems) for the simple reason the pink and night dragons split so much that it takes forever and a day to get ONE dragon, nevermind 10 or even just 3 super rares (goblin, naga, Night elf...need 3 to keep one trade the other two).

So for now, iOS users can concentrate on breeding to prep for the trading but not do anything until android users get at least some parity...its nonsense how long it's taking and the rhetoric android users are getting over it is insane...reminds me of politicians..lots of promises but no action.

Granted, you have a point DT, that many iOS users won't stop using their features and that's to be expected...but many will. Many will stop buying gold to help support the cause (Many will stop buying gold because of all the idiotic gold traps anyway), etc, etc...and every little bit counts.

Just my thoughts.

Not all players on DS find black and pink hybrids hard to get, there are a lot out there that can get them just fine.. And now that there are a few of each super rare black and pink hybrids the gems are easier to get now, Black Swan giving you a Large Onyx and a Large Quartz. I don't think people stopping trading/crafting quests and arena is going to change TL's mind.

I transferred over to iPod because I had it already but even if I didn't I probably would have bought one and yes, I understand its your decision to buy an iOS device but refusing to do so is only punishing yourself.

I hope android do get the features but come on, it's been ages since we have heard anything about it... I am shocked that some of you think or even have little hope that they will eventually update android. I just don't see it happening, not a nice thing to say but I'm being honest. I was once on android and waited months before I chose to transfer.

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 08:20 PM
I hope I don't sound like I'm against android getting the iOS features lol like I said before, I would love to transfer back to my android.

kurebiz
05-20-13, 08:35 PM
I hope android do get the features but come on, it's been ages since we have heard anything about it... I am shocked that some of you think or even have little hope that they will eventually update android. I just don't see it happening, not a nice thing to say but I'm being honest. I was once on android and waited months before I chose to transfer.

Oh they're working on it, just not on those that we hope. We now have food parity with iOS. Brilliant, isn't it?

moostermine
05-20-13, 08:59 PM
Nothing wrong with buying iOS to enjoy a game, just like my friends on Xbox who buy the latest upgrades to get the best out of it. I also agree with you that nothing can be done, TL will do what they want. Standing up for something that you know won't get result is pointless... It's not like the double gold that happened or Quetzal being removed, because everyone was on the same page.
You are right! There is nothing wrong with buying iOS to enjoy a game! BUT, Android is being assured that the upgrades are coming. If they were told it was never going to be available, at least they could make an educated decision on whether to keep playing or not. It's not right to string people along. And it is right to support our neighbours and friends, because the game would not be the same without them.

Baraze
05-20-13, 09:10 PM
Oh they're working on it, just not on those that we hope. We now have food parity with iOS. Brilliant, isn't it?

What food issues? Does it cost less on android? I can't get any dragon that came out on new dawn and later epic. Minus the dragons they had contests for. It's too much work.

kurebiz
05-20-13, 10:03 PM
What food issues? Does it cost less on android? I can't get any dragon that came out on new dawn and later epic. Minus the dragons they had contests for. It's too much work.

Its now the same on spring and original.

noir77
05-20-13, 10:14 PM
Its now the same on spring and original.
Even New Dawn?

moosehay
05-20-13, 10:46 PM
Even New Dawn?
I just checked (I don't really play anymore but didn't uninstall yet) and my new dawn version still has the lower food requirements. Original has the higher requirements and does NOT refund the difference after closing anymore.

kurebiz
05-21-13, 06:53 AM
I just checked (I don't really play anymore but didn't uninstall yet) and my new dawn version still has the lower food requirements. Original has the higher requirements and does NOT refund the difference after closing anymore.

New players who do not know about the existence of the ND app / who dont visit the forums might not know. So ultimately, there will still be some android users who are penalised more with the new food costs. If things previously were unfair, this just makes it worse!

moostermine
05-21-13, 08:01 PM

Just a thought. Maybe I'm approaching this campaign in the wrong way. Perhaps I need to appeal to the competitive side of the gamers here.
Is the objective is to "win" in this game, rather than enjoy and socialize with friends and nbrs who all have the same chance as you do of success?
If that is the case, why would any true competitor not want the playing field level? How can you truly feel you have won, if half the other players are unable to use the same "equipment"?
So! New challenge! IOS players! Please refuse to use your Beta test features, your trading and crafting features and anything else that Android cannot access, and see if you can can still come out on top!
Make it a true competition!

Vivi_Aireta
05-21-13, 08:48 PM
Just wonder...
Is any Android user here spend a real money on this game just to see that money go straight to support iOS user in new features or dragons everyweek and let us Android get nothing back? :(

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 08:52 PM
Just wonder...
Is any Android user here spend a real money on this game just to see that money go straight to support iOS user in new features or dragons everyweek and let us Android get nothing back? :(

That is a good question. I expect everyone here to say no, but I won't be surprised if many say yes.

kurebiz
05-21-13, 09:01 PM
Just wonder...

I don't buy gold. But I believe there are some who do, or at least used to. And that is exactly how they feel. It was written in the previous few parity threads, not sure if its in here. That being said, I think some android users still spend money on this game, knowing fully the disparity issues. That, I can't comprehend.

moostermine
05-21-13, 09:32 PM

So, apparently I can't sell trading or crafting buildings. However boost buildings can be sold and so can gemstone dragons. It may be futile, but I can live with that. It's fair.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 09:44 PM
So, apparently I can't sell trading or crafting buildings. However boost buildings can be sold and so can gemstone dragons. It may be futile, but I can live with that. It's fair.

I don't think it's fair that you're giving up the features, actually I think it's ridiculous. I think it's unfair that your friends (android players) are not talking you out of it especially if you're going to sell your crafted dragons. I have them, I know how time consuming it is to get the materials needed... I still think you shouldn't do it, but it's your island. You do what you want with it.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 09:50 PM
Also, Moostermine.. I think you should wait a little and see how many of them answer the question about buying gold, I'm pretty sure you won't sell your dragons and stop trading/crafting after you see that most android players do buy gold. So they are not supporting themselves. So I don't see why we should go that far for them, when they obviously don't care enough to stop buying gold.

I honestly think that if they did stop, there would probably have been a change by now... Just like the double gold cost stopped because so many stopped buying gold.

moostermine
05-21-13, 10:06 PM
I don't think it's fair that you're giving up the features, actually I think it's ridiculous. I think it's unfair that your friends (android players) are not talking you out of it especially if you're going to sell your crafted dragons. I have them, I know how time consuming it is to get the materials needed... I still think you shouldn't do it, but it's your island. You do what you want with it.
Thank you! I appreciate your concern and I'm sure that my friends agree with you! They did talk me out of it once, I didn't tell them about it this time before I did it. Yes they are time consuming, and extra special because I felt I earned them rather than just got " lucky" like I do with a lot of breedable dragons. But as there is hardly any point in saying I believe something is right but not doing it myself. I don't expect anyone else will follow suit, but I will sleep better.

moostermine
05-21-13, 10:09 PM
Also, Moostermine.. I think you should wait a little and see how many of them answer the question about buying gold, I'm pretty sure you won't sell your dragons and stop trading/crafting after you see that most android players do buy gold. So they are not supporting themselves. So I don't see why we should go that far for them, when they obviously don't care enough to stop buying gold.

I honestly think that if they did stop, there would probably have been a change by now... Just like the double gold cost stopped because so many stopped buying gold.
It's ok! It was done before I posted the first time tonight! Except lotus which is still in the den, it will have to wait.

Disel8
05-22-13, 02:33 AM
Can you get ANY dragons in the goals using an android device. Cause it seems like us android users are being left behind:(

kwhales
05-22-13, 03:25 AM
Just a thought. Maybe I'm approaching this campaign in the wrong way. Perhaps I need to appeal to the competitive side of the gamers here.
Is the objective is to "win" in this game, rather than enjoy and socialize with friends and nbrs who all have the same chance as you do of success?
If that is the case, why would any true competitor not want the playing field level? How can you truly feel you have won, if half the other players are unable to use the same "equipment"?
So! New challenge! IOS players! Please refuse to use your Beta test features, your trading and crafting features and anything else that Android cannot access, and see if you can can still come out on top!
Make it a true competition!

I am a bit confused. You want iOS players to stop using iOS only features. Is that right? You say you are 100% behind android and this cause you are creating. True? You have been posting here for quite a while about this. Days at least.

So, why this morning is your crafting building working? What are you crafting that all your android friends can't?

If you are starting this revolution against iOS only features, shouldn't you lead the way and not use them?

hamadrys
05-22-13, 04:28 AM

I did try to talk her out of it last time, almost begged her because it broke my heart to see her get rid of her gemstones dragons. But Moo is a grown woman and she does what she feels is right.
I do not know if it will make a difference, but I admire her for her stand and the sacrifices she makes. Personally, I wouldn't, because I don't believe we will ever get parity. But that is my pessimistic nature talking, and I am grateful for people like Moo who are still trying even when things look hopeless.

hamadrys
05-22-13, 04:32 AM
I used to buy gold at gold sales, but stopped when disparity became more and more clear. My last gold purchase was right after TL implemented pink dragons on android, to show them my support for changes on android.

Since then I somehow had no appeal anymore to buy gold :rolleyes:

I purchased the Clcokwork dragon with real money. Like I said in the post above, I do not believe we will get parity, so I am playing the game with what I have. I am not a gold buyer usually because I'd rather buy art supplies, but I wanted the Clockwork. I try to make the best of my islands, with what is available to me.

moostermine
05-22-13, 04:57 AM
I am a bit confused. You want iOS players to stop using iOS only features. Is that right? You say you are 100% behind android and this cause you are creating. True? You have been posting here for quite a while about this. Days at least.

So, why this morning is your crafting building working? What are you crafting that all your android friends can't?

If you are starting this revolution against iOS only features, shouldn't you lead the way and not use them?

Yes I did put a spell scroll in to craft last nite. BEFORE I decided to sell the Dragons. Then I came to the exact conclusion you just raised, sold the dragons and boost buildings, but couldn't stop the crafting and can't sell those buildings.
And it's not what you said, I see it as show of community. After this, please feel free to check the Spell Shop anytime, it won't be working.

roni122285
05-22-13, 05:06 AM

Most of the android players that visit the forum and see this thread don't buy gold anymore but like TL keeps saying the forum visitors are only a small part of the community so I'm sure there are some who still buy gold but they don't visit the forum to know any better.

moostermine
05-22-13, 05:26 AM
Yes I did put a spell scroll in to craft last nite. BEFORE I decided to sell the Dragons. Then I came to the exact conclusion you just raised, sold the dragons and boost buildings, but couldn't stop the crafting and can't sell those buildings.
And it's not what you said, I see it as show of community. After this, please feel free to check the Spell Shop anytime, it won't be working.
Just checked and that scroll isn't finished yet so I spoke too soon, but it will be in a couple hours. But on a side note, I thought to check and was able to sell my stable for 1350 coins! Yay!

yayacupcake
05-22-13, 06:14 AM
Just checked and that scroll isn't finished yet so I spoke too soon, but it will be in a couple hours. But on a side note, I thought to check and was able to sell my stable for 1350 coins! Yay!

Did you sell your goal dragons as well? If you did would you be able to get them back later?

kurebiz
05-22-13, 06:15 AM

What?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-22-13, 06:36 AM

I know it's too late now, Moos, but please don't sell any more of what you have! Your heart is in the right place and I so appreciate your caring about the Android issues, but I don't think your selling off what you have will help, I really don't. Android isn't going to be brought up to par or it would have been done. At least we'd have seen signs of it ... there would have been changes to let us know, but there hasn't been. There hasn't been any type of communication at all for the longest time. Again, I very much appreciate that you care that much and although I can't speak for any one other my self, I think other Androids appreciate it also, but I don't want you to sell what you have and or not use what you have for naught.

HenryLucky1
05-22-13, 06:41 AM

Don't do that again, Moo :'(
You must use the features as you like, if no, for what you're on ios?

HenryLucky1
05-22-13, 06:48 AM
Please Moo, don't sell any ios only features and dragons. We appreciate you, but don't like this! My heart is hurt, hear you do it for us, android players :"((

Please don't do it again, friend ;)

moostermine
05-22-13, 07:01 AM
Did you sell your goal dragons as well? If you did would you be able to get them back later?

Actually I forgot those! Thanks for reminding me!

MARIPOSA813
05-22-13, 12:25 PM
Teamlava is a company that built itself with iOS games. That means that most of the infrastructure and people at TL are iOS people. Android is not going to be 100% caught up with iOS anytime soon, but Teamlava will keep releasing new content and porting new features over as quickly as they can.

So us "Android" people will never have what iOS have its sucks cause i love this game im hooked & i wish i had the full capability as iOS but i gave up on the spell shop and crafting :'(

yayacupcake
05-22-13, 12:29 PM
Teamlava is a company that built itself with iOS games. That means that most of the infrastructure and people at TL are iOS people. Android is not going to be 100% caught up with iOS anytime soon, but Teamlava will keep releasing new content and porting new features over as quickly as they can.

Stopping you right there. If they were porting over something we'd see anything by now. No updates, no ports, nothing. Not even a word.

doop01
05-22-13, 01:17 PM

Oh MOOO!
Not those too please!!! You may not get those back!! :o

roni122285
05-22-13, 01:28 PM

I don't think you can get those back so please don't sell them just for us.

DragonTan1
05-22-13, 01:48 PM
Only way she can get the goal dragons is if she buys them....

moostermine
05-22-13, 06:47 PM
Only way she can get the goal dragons is if she buys them....

Yes, that's true. Lighting 2000, Scarecrow 800 and Storm 800 gold.

HenryLucky1
05-22-13, 07:02 PM
Yes, that's true. Lighting 2000, Scarecrow 800 and Storm 800 gold.

So, do not sell them!

codenameraven
05-22-13, 07:19 PM
Most of the android players that visit the forum and see this thread don't buy gold anymore but like TL keeps saying the forum visitors are only a small part of the community so I'm sure there are some who still buy gold but they don't visit the forum to know any better.

Stopped months ago after I paid real money for a valentines castle and statue that several days later was available to craft for ios only ... as we still have no crafting....that was the last straw for me and playing with my money.... I am reaching totally fed up at this point... moo you don't have to sell your stuff!! Allthough it sounds like you already have .... thank you for your support and sacrifice....

annbluebird
05-22-13, 10:28 PM
Does someone still have the naga in the market? I dont see it anymore and I didnt have time to breed it!! What are they doing?

annbluebird
05-22-13, 10:38 PM
Does someone still have the naga in the market? I dont see it anymore and I didnt have time to breed it!! What are they doing?

I hope this is a bug!

moostermine
05-22-13, 10:46 PM
I hope this is a bug!

Pretty sure it's still available! Everyplace I have checked it is, both places.

annbluebird
05-22-13, 11:03 PM
Pretty sure it's still available! Everyplace I have checked it is, both places.

Ok thank you very much Moi :-) I will try to re install the game. Maybe I have something wrong. It s laggy.

carlsbad69
05-22-13, 11:34 PM

I don't see it in the android version either...hopefully it's a temporary bug as I'm trying to breed it with virtue/virtue...but this often means a new version of DS to support the new element (ie: no feature updates) will be out...checking the Google Play market...not yet.

carlsbad69
05-22-13, 11:36 PM
I don't see it in the android version either...hopefully it's a temporary bug as I'm trying to breed it with virtue/virtue...but this often means a new version of DS to support the new element (ie: no feature updates) will be out...checking the Google Play market...not yet.

I spoke too soon..did a more detailed check in the Google Play Store...You have to download "Dragon Story: Fairy Tales" to get the new dragon.

carlsbad69
05-22-13, 11:46 PM
I spoke too soon..did a more detailed check in the Google Play Store...You have to download "Dragon Story: Fairy Tales" to get the new dragon.

Note that they show 'features' in the Google play store but I don't think they are in this version. I will have to try it and see.

carlsbad69
05-22-13, 11:56 PM
Note that they show 'features' in the Google play store but I don't think they are in this version. I will have to try it and see.

of course, what was I expecting...actual progress? I should know better.

NO TRADING/CRAFTING...NOT EVEN BOOSTS! for crying out loud TeamLava...how about some actual progress. going on 10 months and counting!

kurebiz
05-23-13, 12:20 AM
I'll have to wait till Tuesday to download it. And I have naga in the original app.

yayacupcake
05-23-13, 06:54 AM
any new features in new version?

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 06:56 AM
I don't have this new version in Google Play. What gives? From the look of the heading in the forum, hard to tell if it's been officially released. Well, at least where I am.

yayacupcake
05-23-13, 07:01 AM
I don't have this new version in Google Play. What gives? From the look of the heading in the forum, hard to tell if it's been officially released. Well, at least where I am.

I looked at the preview pictures and it shows " craft new dragons with spell shop " also shows picture of storm dragom ( goal dragon ) either of those in there?

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 07:15 AM
I looked at the preview pictures and it shows " craft new dragons with spell shop " also shows picture of storm dragom ( goal dragon ) either of those in there?

Well, if it's Spell Shop, it's not available for Android then, as we don't have the Spell Shop. This is quite confusing, that's why I wish TL would state in the thread headings whether it was IOS (crafting or whatever) only.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 07:28 AM
I see where we're told to download the new version of Dragon Story: Fairy Tales. If it's a "bug", they need to get it fixed, but I've seen where some on Android have it and some don't ... I'm in the "don't" category.

skeleton25
05-23-13, 07:29 AM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon25&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50Z WFtbGF2YS5kcmFnb24yNSJd

Try this

yayacupcake
05-23-13, 07:32 AM
Well, if it's Spell Shop, it's not available for Android then, as we don't have the Spell Shop. This is quite confusing, that's why I wish TL would state in the thread headings whether it was IOS (crafting or whatever) only.

Have you downloaded the new " Fairy Tale" edition? It's on the Google Play market.... I don't want to until I get the quest for 30 gold since I'm currently 135 gold away from getting the clockwork dragon.

yayacupcake
05-23-13, 07:34 AM
I'll wait for my 30 gold then :P

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 07:41 AM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon25&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50Z WFtbGF2YS5kcmFnb24yNSJd

Try this

Thank you for your help, but I don't have this forum on my phone, so can't use the link. I appreciate your trying to help, though. I'll just have to wait it out ... not in a hurry actually, as this is one ugly dragon. LOL

skeleton25
05-23-13, 07:47 AM
Thank you for your help, but I don't have this forum on my phone, so can't use the link. I appreciate your trying to help, though. I'll just have to wait it out ... not in a hurry actually, as this is one ugly dragon. LOL
Yeah everyone would be in a hurry and forget about the 30 gold goal if it actually included trading and crafting and album like it advertises but doesn't so it's false advertising

Why instead of of making a new seasonal app save that time and work on features needed

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 07:50 AM
Yeah everyone would be in a hurry and forget about the 30 gold goal if it actually included trading and crafting and album like it advertises but doesn't so it's false advertising

Why instead of of making a new seasonal app save that time and work on features needed

Several of us have asked that same "why" question, but there's never been a response.

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 08:13 AM
The version number of Fairytale is same as the original one, 1.0.7.4
So, there's just "update" for A new dragon, A new habitat, and A new goal!

carlsbad69
05-23-13, 08:30 AM

NO, these features are not there...just yet another minor update for a freakin new element.

hamadrys
05-23-13, 08:32 AM
Waiting for gold goal :)
I have to get my Planet dragon before trying for anything else anyway.

hubbabubba03
05-23-13, 08:41 AM
I'm grateful for the new update we just got, but whata downer to see that trading and crafting haven't been implemented to the new download. For this parity to still keep going and going it's fair to say the energizer bunny has nothing on this parity.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 08:46 AM
Fairy Tale dragon still shows nothing in goals, still not in Featured or Google Play. (sigh) Seems like it's always something, doesn't it!!

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 08:50 AM
Fairy Tale dragon still shows nothing in goals, still not in Featured or Google Play. (sigh) Seems like it's always something, doesn't it!!

It's on my Google play! But, I'll wait for 30 gold!

carlsbad69
05-23-13, 09:00 AM
The version number of Fairytale is same as the original one, 1.0.7.4
So, there's just "update" for A new dragon, A new habitat, and A new goal!

Yeah, so they did nothing but add a new dragon...so why couldn't they do that to the original? iOS just got a new dragon...didn't ahve to download a not-so-new version to have it...

stupid...just stupid...

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 09:38 AM
Yeah, so they did nothing but add a new dragon...so why couldn't they do that to the original? iOS just got a new dragon...didn't ahve to download a not-so-new version to have it...

stupid...just stupid...

I think TL thought that "Huh, poor android users. Let's make new version, so they'll get 30 gold!"

Is that true? Lol

carlsbad69
05-23-13, 11:59 AM
I think TL thought that "Huh, poor android users. Let's make new version, so they'll get 30 gold!"

Is that true? Lol

As best we can tell...yes. As if 30 gold is going to appease the Android population of this game....they really don't get it do they?

nvangel
05-23-13, 12:01 PM
i have the new fairytale update but i didnt receive the 30 gold.

carlsbad69
05-23-13, 12:04 PM
i have the new fairytale update but i didnt receive the 30 gold.

You don't get it unless you get the goal to install it from original DS. If you just downloaded and installed it, you don't get the gold from the goal. I completely forgot about it when I went to try it out, hoping for the features shown in the preview...but alas...More false advertising by TeamLava.

Though Android users should all know...if TL EVER RELEASES A REAL UPDATE WITH FEATURES it will be announced like crazy amid much fanfare saying how great they are I'm sure.

codenameraven
05-23-13, 06:20 PM
It's on my Google play! But, I'll wait for 30 gold!

I never get gold offer for upgrade

codenameraven
05-23-13, 06:25 PM
NO, these features are not there...just yet another minor update for a freakin new element.

Another one!!! Another new element!!! I am level 90 an no diamond stilllll....Argggg! So irritated! ! NO MORE NEW ELEMENTS TL!!! I have no where to put them and no trading to free up space .... I refuse to sell my dragons for measley coins offered..... GIVE US CRAFTING AND TRADING !!!

moostermine
05-23-13, 06:35 PM
Another one!!! Another new element!!! I am level 90 an no diamond stilllll....Argggg! So irritated! ! NO MORE NEW ELEMENTS TL!!! I have no where to put them and no trading to free up space .... I refuse to sell my dragons for measley coins offered..... GIVE US CRAFTING AND TRADING !!!

I'm sorry Raven! I understand the frustration on the Diamond! I was level 94 for quite awhile before I got diamond! And we definately don't need more dragons right now much less new elements! Maybe they need to take a beak on releasing them to give their artists time to design good looking dragons AND Android features!

doop01
05-23-13, 06:46 PM
Another pointless version. I don't know why they bother!! How about spending some time to give us something substantial instead!!!

carlsbad69
05-23-13, 06:47 PM

Yeah, I feel your pain. I'm lvl 94 and no diamond on this account. I did get a diamond completely by fluke on my android account at level 70.

codenameraven
05-23-13, 06:58 PM
Thanks all for your agreement and support ;) hood to know I'm not alone...since TL obviously isn't listeninganymore at all.

codenameraven
05-23-13, 07:00 PM
Good not hood... stupid phone! Moos you are one of androids biggest supporters... tl could learn a thing or two from players like you!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 07:02 PM
You don't get it unless you get the goal to install it from original DS. If you just downloaded and installed it, you don't get the gold from the goal. I completely forgot about it when I went to try it out, hoping for the features shown in the preview...but alas...More false advertising by TeamLava.

Though Android users should all know...if TL EVER RELEASES A REAL UPDATE WITH FEATURES it will be announced like crazy amid much fanfare saying how great they are I'm sure.

No goal in my original DS. Still doesn't show up in Featured or my Market. I did find it with your telling us you had seen it when you searched Team Lava games, but I've not downloaded it yet. Was hoping for the goal, but .... nothing. This "update" was somewhat of a mess, wouldn't you say?? I believe you're right about all the whoop-la if Android ever DOES get anything from past promises.

doop01
05-23-13, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry Raven! I understand the frustration on the Diamond! I was level 94 for quite awhile before I got diamond! And we definately don't need more dragons right now much less new elements! Maybe they need to take a beak on releasing them to give their artists time to design good looking dragons AND Android features!
I agree Moo, they should slow down a bit on the new dragons. Too many new dragons and not enough space. I seriously don't know how ios players cope.

kurebiz
05-23-13, 07:23 PM
Gold goals are usually released once a week right? We'll just have to be patient. Its 4 more days for me lol.

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 07:27 PM
Gold goals are usually released once a week right? We'll just have to be patient. Its 4 more days for me lol.

It must be released on Monday! So, it's no more than 3 days left :)

moostermine
05-23-13, 07:35 PM
It's you guys that deserve the praise for holding onto hope and perservering through so much! It's funny, in a sad way, in any other aspect of life, hard work and patience is seen as something that should be rewarded! You guys inspire me and I thank you for that!

MomsHouseofSweets
05-23-13, 08:39 PM

I'm guilty of not having paid that much attention to when goals came out in relation to a new dragon. So, it usually takes that long, huh?

kurebiz
05-23-13, 10:06 PM

I'm in Asia so its 4 days.. I know updates are released at like 1am in my country, but I don't see any gold goals till morning, so that's a good 6 hours later. Is it the same for you guys?

HenryLucky1
05-23-13, 10:11 PM
I'm in Asia so its 4 days.. I know updates are released at like 1am in my country, but I don't see any gold goals till morning, so that's a good 6 hours later. Is it the same for you guys?

I'm too! Where are you from?

seoy8
05-24-13, 03:26 AM
Hope we get trade and spell shop soon.

HenryLucky1
05-24-13, 06:40 AM
Hey! What's going on here! I don't get any pop ups since yesterday!!!!!

hamadrys
05-24-13, 07:28 AM
Didn't get any this morning either. Weird...

kooky panda
05-24-13, 07:39 AM
Hey! What's going on here! I don't get any pop ups since yesterday!!!!!
Based on feedback from members on pop ups showing up all through out the day, TL has changed this so you will only receive your pop ups once a day.

HenryLucky1
05-24-13, 08:13 AM
Based on feedback from members on pop ups showing up all through out the day, TL has changed this so you will only receive your pop ups once a day.

I know that! But, it's my first time play DS on this day and I don't get any pop up since day before yesterday !

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 08:49 AM

I'm glad we only get them once a day now.